Teen titans go is one of the best cartoons in recent years...

Teen titans go is one of the best cartoons in recent years. The writers knew they were writing a cartoon so they decided to treat it as a cartoon. With clever use of meta humor and strong knowledge of the comics the writers know very well how to parody the teen titans comics. It was so good that it's getting it's getting its own theatrical movie, something that hasn't happened since the powerpuff girls movie. Too many people on Sup Forums hate it because they just don't get it. They've been loaded on nostalgia for the 2003 teen titans with its pretenious anime style and muh serious cartoon which is being made for kids anyways and if kids love it that's the important thing. Sup Forums is still in denial, but teen titans go is influencing western animation significantly as one of the most important cartoons in recent years and there is nothing the board can do to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A2gBVcgVhgU
indiewire.com/2017/12/highest-network-ratings-2017-most-watched-hbo-cbs-espn-fx-msnbc-fox-news-1201911363/
youtu.be/hVtcs7Md-h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The writers knew they were writing a cartoon so they decided to treat it as a cartoon.
Right, because the original TT wasn't treated as a cartoon. Oh, wait...

>Teen titans go is one of the best cartoons in recent years. The writers knew they were writing a cartoon so they decided to treat it as a cartoon.
Like Gumball. Lorefags are just deluded.
>With clever use of meta humor
Like Gumball.
> Too many people on Sup Forums hate it because they just don't get it.
No, Sup Forums defends the shit out of TTG but shits on the newer Gumball episodes for having too much “meta” and “meme” humor. Just like Teen Titans Go, Sonic Boom, Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show?
I have nothing wrong with TTG. I honestly enjoy it sometimes. Just stop the double standard bullshit. If you like a show for it’s style of humor, then you should any others. Formulate your thoughts.

Why are the virgin gumballtards so assblasted by the chad TTG?

Your show is dead, jem.

>Guy 1: I like TTG
>Guy 2: I don't like Gumball
>Guy 3: YOU'RE ALL HYPOCRITES AND NOW I'LL SHITPOST IN EVERY THREAD THAT IMPLIES TTG IS GOOD!

There are more than one “guy” for those. My point is that you faggots are being faggots for shit talking a totally fine channel with great fucking shows, and to not treat TTG as CN’s magnum opus. Gumball was just a prime example.

TTGcucks are literally deluded children

Fucking die you scum sucking troll

Nice persecution complex.
I don't even own a TV, I've never shit-talked CN or Gumball in my life, and I find this board's obsession with channels rather than individual shows unhealthy.

Anyone who enjoys TTG is a blemish on the face of the earth and dserves to doe
Gumball has turned to shit lately too

are the TTG fanbase actually this cancerous? stop making these shit threads.

Gumball has a lot of problem. The excess of meme humor is just one of them. The new season is pretty bad

I'm 99% sure this is false flagging. These threads are made by the same retarded person for some reason. Probably one anti TTGfag.

Damn. First reply meant for

Okay mr enter, you can stop sperging out over a children's cartoon and accept that teen titans go is better than your 2003 teen titans you love so much

>all these replies to OP
American cartooning is nice and dead I see.

>CN has been rerunning the original tv show
>realize it really was way better

The worse thing is what they did to Beast Boy.
All of the characters are pretty massively flanderized in TTGO but most of the time its at least in a somewhat likable manner.
Beast Boy, however, legitimately went from being one of the most relatable and likable characters to being "the dumb one".

As a TTG fan: fuck you with your forced meme

>TT BB
>good
He was always the worst. BBfags have shit taste

>durr everyone who hates my shit cartoon is an e celeb
Fuckig neck yourself you pig

Raven and Starfire are better in GO. Robin is different but his insanity is entertaining. Cyborg is almost the same.

You're right. TTG and nuGumball are both awful for the same reasons

I hate beast boy so much, i hope his VA gets black listed one day.

Why?

>say you like bad show
>pretend to have read comic
>scapegoat good cartoon for people liking bad one
>guaranteed replies
This thread is a case study in the effectiveness of baitposting. I applaud you OP, I won't even sage.

Hes so announyg and stupid. I also hate his annoying voice, and that same voice actor ruined michelangelo with his interpretation, and voices that stupid bush thing on star vs.

This is a raging case of "I DONT LIKE IT SO ITS BAD!"

>Raven and Starfire are better in GO.

>Everyone who hates TTG is Mr Enter
I don’t even hate TTG, but that’s a great leap in logic there

How is that not a viable complaint you blithering idiot? Hes a terrible character voiced by an equally awful VA

>He's stupid
>He's annoying
>I hate him
You didn't even bother to provide examples and compare him to his 2003 version which shows you only think it's bad because you hate it

Mr enter is the most vocal hater for teen titans go. In fact, most of Sup Forums who hate teen titans go just regurgitate what he says rather than think for themselves

>Mr enter is the most vocal hater for teen titans go
And? Just ignore him. This "MR ENTER" rage is fucking autistic.

>Raven and Starfire are better in GO
That is a lie

wait greg cipes was mikey in tmnt 2012?

I need to rewatch that now, i originally stopped halfway through season one.

thanks user

The fact you believe this makes sense, as all TTG fans are stuoid infantile shits

Again, how is that not a valid complaint you fucking autist? His personality is the same terrible one on all characters he plays, and his voice is ear grating

I hope you get a seizure from watching it

>Cybor is almost the same.

What did he mean by this?

>EVERYONE THAT HATES TTG IS ENTER
nice.
>HE SAID IT IN A WAY I DIDN’T LIKE SO IT DOESN’T COUNT
nice.

TTGfags are legit mouth breathers

>Original voice actor for Beast Boy voices same character in TTG.
>Voice actor reads lines written by people who WRITE for the show.
>Voice actor just doing his job as best he can.

"I hope he gets blacklisted."

I didnt like him in the original series either, and every character he voiced acts the same so theirs no way he doesnt have some responsibility for it

I thought it was established that the worst part of TTG is the way it fucking decimates the schedule

it really was a damn gem.

Poor raven

True

youtu.be/A2gBVcgVhgU

I want this show to die just so people will stop making these awful threads about it.

>I want the savior of western animation to die
ungrateful bastard, typical of 2003 weeb titans fans

I want to fucking slaughter all mouth breathing subhumans that keep shilling their awful show here like you

Why do weeb titans faggots have such a persecution complex?

>stop talking about thing I don't like
user you know damn well that's not going to work.

indiewire.com/2017/12/highest-network-ratings-2017-most-watched-hbo-cbs-espn-fx-msnbc-fox-news-1201911363/
Explain yourself.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

If people wanted to have real, actual conversations about the show that would be one thing, but these threads are always obvious troll threads full of retarded shitposting.
Discussions about the show have become so cancerous that they should be getting 404'd or sent to /trash/ like Homestuck or RWBY.

Look what just popped up in my youtube notifications
youtu.be/hVtcs7Md-h8

TTG is great

>implying meta humor is good and not just a crutch

Wew, thats edgy