Only 3 more hours until John Oliver BTFOs Drumpf once and forever

Only 3 more hours until John Oliver BTFOs Drumpf once and forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XndcZgxxXPs
archive.is/E4817
youtu.be/DQ2ecEyjG6E?t=1120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL!
Its cute that a special little snowflake thinks that some TV star can any sort of effect on whats happening in the real world.

Everyone point and laugh now.

will it be uploaded on youtube in three hours or will it air on tv in three hours? how do i watch an american tv show
i wanna see how he spins this

Trump is the president-elect

John will BTFO him so hard he will resign

> tfw you're about to drop your routine but your viewers already know which year it is

Hey look
A brazilfag like me

nah m9

I MEAN

COME ON

>mfw 30 mins of epic anti-american banter about The Great Unconnected Fences Of Trump, letting the Not So Bad Hombres stay and gay marriage

This will be the most glorious tears there ever will be. If interesting digits, Oliver will off himself live on camera or get deported.

youtube.com/watch?v=XndcZgxxXPs

No one cares about you gay mexico

>newepisodes.me
They will probably have it up within an hour of it airing

I hope Trump kicks him out. do you americans think this brit belongs there?

Man he has aged like shit. did you know he is only 39. i thought he was in his mid to late 40s.

Will there be a stream for it like there was for Maher's show?

Digits and that brit faggot kills himself on air

yes

upvote

and confirmed

need quints for him to shoot himself live
it won't happen

>COME ON!

oh almighty Kek let this happen

please god

You seem like the kind of person who lets TV tell them everything they need to know.

I feel sorry for you.

Check'd

He has to go back to 2015

I actually like Oliver alot, he brings a certain style of comedy to the table that vibes with me. Hopefully his piece on Trump tonight will be better than his reaction to brexit.

fixed

>88
>22
What have I done..? If Kek wills it, let it be so.

You know you're a sad Panda when Sup Forums is an upbeat and happy ray of light compared to what you've seen at work.

PRAISE KEK

Please stop posting this anglokike's face. It makes me want to break my screen.

Praise kek or bad luck

Oliver is a bigger fag than Maher somehow

BTFO?

HE LITERALLY ENCOURAGED HIM TO RUN!

Praise Kek

The Lefties have had time to get over their shock, and pull the guns away from their heads an pull themselves together over the past day or so. I'm sure they had time to right some cringeworthy spin by now. And i'm sure it will be some "Welp we were right hurr de durrr America is racist see!".

PRAISE KEK

praise kek

best girl

>drumpfkins can't spot a bait post by one of their own

"Sad!"

PRAISE KEK

He was the originator of 'Make Donald Drumpf Again.' Of course he had an influence on the election.

NICE OC

>Welp we were right hurr de durrr America is racist see!
>john oliver
>Welp we were right hurr de durrr in the year 2016 America is still racist see!

fixed it for you

>TAUMP

where can I watch this shit live?

Considering trump won, I'd say no

The only place I even see John Oliver talked about is on Sup Forums.

Who is this qt

The only affect it had is liberals parroted that retarded "insult" and got bulled until the elections lol

WE ARE NOT IN MIDDLE AGES ANYMORE.
>audience laughs
I MEAN, COME ON.
>audience laughs harder and claps awaiting for the punchline

Yeah, for a second,

PRAISE KEK

A Scottish politician (Alex Salmond) keeps saying it whenever he talks about him. Goes out of his way to keep saying it. It's fucking pathetic.

praise kek and our good fortune for invoking his powers

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Even when I was a liberal, I thought Oliver was too much a preachy faggot. I imagine it'd be even worse if you disagree with what he says.

Oliver is the douche these gals need

Praise Kek!

Yeah, his anti-German racism turned Michigan and Pennsylvania red.

Stop embarassing us you faggot baboon

I'd be upset too if I was surnamed after a fish

archive.is/E4817

>Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re about to do something you’ll regret forever. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Trump saying rotten things. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed. I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for ME. I am preaching to the sad little choir in my soul here.

PRAISE KEK

I wouldn't be surprised if it flipped at least a few votes, honestly. It's not like literal name-calling is going to push people on the fence into the Hillary camp, but there are plenty of people happy to get as far away from that kind of behavior as possible.

Praise KEK

Remember Pierce morgan?

Literally can't wait for this

YES

ahahahah

This picture is doing something to my nether regions tbf

I am LITERALLY SHAKING in anticipation, Sup Forums. Hold me.

Praise kek

Praise kek

This.
I want to share his liberal tears with you, guys.

youtu.be/DQ2ecEyjG6E?t=1120

LITERALLY RUSTLING

Praise kek!

John OIiver: Mediocre comedian, who doesn't write his own jokes hosting a shitty late late comedy show about politics

Donal Trump: Fucking POTUS

I think we all know who BTFO'd who.

Let me take a crack at it.
>What the fuck, America!? [buzzword] is alive and well! It is currently the year that it is. This is like when [silly analogy].
>So what will this mean for us le intellectual cucks? Let me tell you.
>Look at these conservatives we'll be hating for the next four years. They're so stupid LOL.
>Pence triggers me.
>I have a peaceful protestor to prep, see you next time.

Maybe tonight he will actually attack Hillary

Shit-talking John Oliver doesn't work. Guy has half an hour on HBO once a week, but managed to rustle jimmies of at least two countries and Sup Forums in particular, started a church, and actually has a team that does research.

Don't talk to me leaf.

don't forget the ending
>song about how dumb and bigoted americans are
>buy our no drumpf for me t shirt

This please I've been waiting for this for a long time

I'll just talk to your bull instead.

I hate this guy's face so much

PRAISE KEK

Someone make a bingo card for this. I don't know enough about his show to make one myself.

This unfunny moron should resign. He did everything in his power to influence the election and, well, he failed. Nothing left for him in this life.

"Well America, you did it. And no, you didn't get an A+ on your history quiz, but you passed "Electing a Mentally Unstable, Toupee-Wearing Neo-Fascist as President" 101 with flying fucking colors!"

>Audience laughs and applauds furiously

"But, I need to be honest with you America. As a Brit living abroad, I've come to expect this sort of thing from you guys. It's like coming home and finding Chris Christie sitting on your couch eating your leftover General Tso's chicken. You're utterly shocked and appalled at first, but you aren't all that surprised."

>Thunderous applause and laughter bellow from the audience, numales begin leaking their semen on the stage and women begin menstruating, coating the floor in a thick film of cunt blood and cum. Others lose control of their bowels and bladders, creating a piss, shit, cum and blood lasagna on the floor.

"But I mean REALLY! What was half of America thinking? Putting Donald Trump in charge of your nuclear codes is like putting Jeffrey Dahmer in charge of a Shriner's Hospital!"

>Audience members begin laughing so hard they fall out of their chairs while projectile vomiting and begin rolling around in their own piss, shit, cum, blood and vomit

"But, let's get to the bottom of this. Obviously, people of color in this country didn't want a tiny-handed reincarnation of Mussolini as president. So who's responsible for this monstrosity?"

>Audience member yells "WHITE PEOPLE."

"YES. YES. WHITE PEOPLE. THANK YOU. SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT."

>Audience cheers, applauds and begins foaming at the mouth while strangling each other for being white

"Now white people. We ALL know we suck! But now I'm giving you an opportunity to make it all right! The window behind me is open! Jump out and end your white privilege once and for all! But first, go to your phones and Tweet with the hashtag "whitesnotright" before you end it!"

>Audience begins jumping out the window, tapping on their phones as they commit suicide en masse

But Hillary won the popular vote, the people actually watching his show. I doubt TV shows influence electors, but citizens? He certainly did sway a lot of people. Not millions, but a good chunk I imagine.