I just played Batman Arkham Asylum and every time I play any Batman game I have a really hard time not falling in love...

I just played Batman Arkham Asylum and every time I play any Batman game I have a really hard time not falling in love with this character, she's so adorable and lovable I just want to kiss her tenderly.....is she this cute in the comic books as well? I've only ever really read Marvel comics but I might check out some Batman ones for Harley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7r9ONEFN2LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope for your sake this is a bait thread

Even cuter, this is the "darker and edgier" version of the character.

>> not falling for superior DC girl.

Come on man. Harley is shit.

Nah, she's really sweet and cute and I bet she smells really good.

Interesting.

Well, she has tits but she doesn't look as cute.

She's an annoying, badly designed character that DC won't stop pushing in peoples' faces, out of some stupid belief that she's some kind of feminist icon.

Despite the fact that she's an insane murderer and the textbook example of Stockholm Syndrome, co-dependency, and abusive relationships.

Shut the fuck up Boco, Harley Qunn is the definition of what a strong female character looks like because unlike you I read comics and she already broke up with the Joker and moved on.

I never kept up with any Harley runs because fuck that shit but wasn't that because they wrote her into a semi-lesbian relationship with Ivy which combined with dumping Joker was apparently female empowerment or some shit.

Allegedly, yes.

She's still with him in shows and movies, though. That's her whole thing. She's as far from a role model as you can get.

She's cute, she's adorable and blonde and blue eyes and wears her hair in cute ways and has cute voice and mannerisms. She's like the cutest puppy I wanna snuggle and keep warm and sniff her milky skin.

If anything Boco-Roco she's a good example of how to write a battered victim of a relationship gone bad.

True, but that's not something women should aspire to.

Nope, but in that regard she makes an interesting character. At least on paper.

Injustice Harley is best Harley.

Who needs a cute girl to be a role model? Nobody dates their role model

>believing the feminist icon bullshit

Pretty sure they push her because she sells books. Do they push the Joker because he’s a symbol of creativity or because he sells books?

I want to do lewd things to Power Girl.

These post smells weird, like flaura sort of smell...

you don't have any idea..that Harley is written by the character's creator, Paul Dini, that usually is a very nice character cause the writer is great but nowadays they publish a bastard version in the comic called "harley quinn" the character there is not the same, they don't share the same personality and I wouldn't recommend that comic not even to my enemies.

Have you read "Arkham City" by Dini? He wrote this short comic, 5 issues. Harley and Joker appeare there. It was good!

She was amusing in Batman the animated series, you can begin there and there're several "Adventures" comics where she's really funny Gotham Adventures and Batman Adventures or Batman and Robin Adventures

And many retarded are going to tell you about Harley's story of abuse and this and that, those stuff aren't really important for your version of the character and then you are gonna deal with the lesbian horde, they want to pair her with Poison Ivy claiming retarded argument after retarded argument cause they are fags and hate when Harley is Joker's girlfriend

Recommended

>Batman confidential (issues 7-12): Madmen and Lovers
>Arkham City (2011): Comic by Paul Dini, it’s not the comic called Arkham Unhinged
>Gotham Adventures #10 and #14 (part1 and 2)
>Batman The White Knight (focus on them completely, recent)
>Batman The dark prince charming (recent, if you like SS you want this one)
>Gotham City Sirens vol1 issues #3, 4 and 5 though the vol is good
>Harley Quinn (2000-2004) #32 : This one isn’t the comic called Harley Quinn nowadays.
>Batman Adventures #3 (2003-2004, there’re 2 series with the name batman adventures) “my boyfriend’s back”
>Batman Adventures #16 (2003) : “A wedding to die for”
>Joker/Mask
>Harley loves Joker: Recent series of mini stories by Paul Dini in the last pages of Harley Quinn (2016-) issues #17-25

>Gotham Knights #14: Has a short story in the last pages, very recommended
>Batman and Robin Adventures #18
>The Batman Adventures #28 (1992-1995)
>Justice League Unlimited #41

>The code: Batman #570 (part1), Detective comics #737 (part2)
>Batman #663 by Morrison: the art is ugly and the story is strange but Harley was the incarnation of Joker’s humanity in this one.
>Joker: last laugh: issues #3 and 5, though you should read the rest to know what’s happening.Mini with 6 issues

>And many retarded are going to tell you about Harley's story of abuse and this and that, those stuff aren't really important for your version of the character and then you are gonna deal with the lesbian horde, they want to pair her with Poison Ivy claiming retarded argument after retarded argument cause they are fags and hate when Harley is Joker's girlfriend

Shipper pls. You were doing good so far until this post. Besides we all know Harley/Ivy is superior and HEALTHY

literally supergirl but thicc

Hey man i think you forgot you left your tripcode on. This is an anonymous image board and its encouraged to keep it that way. Just a friendly reminder i'm sure you just forgot you had it on :)

>I know nothing about the character! I've never read a comic book about her in my life and am only reacting to the decisions of DC's marketing team!

Neither the origin of Harvey/Ivy or it's current form in the comics can be considered 'healthy' and your shipping just as hard as the other guy.

OG Ivy hated all humans with a small exception for Batman because she considered him the 'perfect man' if she had her way he'd be her slave and she'd be giving birth to what she would define as the perfect being thanks to their united genetics. Her relationship with Harvey was one of a dom/sub where eventually Harley would go back to chasing after her puddin while she rolled her eyes and continued with her own work until Harley would come crawling back and Ivy would lambaste her for associating with such a repulsive man and disobeying her. This cycle would repeat until this new age shite.

New Age Harley and Ivy is just Harley slutting around while she plays up the stupid 'free spirit' motif and Ivy not caring anymore because the power of lesbian will always bring Harley back, but it's ok and not unhealthy because it's hot and new age dictates that Harley and Ivy are what modern couples should strive to emulate.

>the decisions of DC's marketing team!
What are those? Also, I don't care if Harley kills people, I like people who do that, you can be adorable and kill people. Plenty of girls kill people who I can fall in love with, pretty looks and cute personality have nothing to do with morality

Actually the old dynamic of Harley/Ivy was one of big sister and little sister, that's why it was sort of good. Ivy would look out after Harley but still want her to be her own person free of anyone's shackles. You could see that during the Harley solo or during Sirens or whenever they were together in pre-canon. There weren't many feelings attached in term of romantics feelings.

The new Age Harley and Ivy is were they implemented the romantic angle to them but without explaining WHY both of them have romantic feelings with each other or actually showing them in a good way.

I get what you're saying but if you past Harley/Ivy as more of a family than an actual couple you'll see that there was some sort of logic and reason behind why Ivy acted the way she acted around Harley. Something family doesn't get along and there are fights but the bond is still there, and that was OG Harley and Ivy, one big sister and one little sister

>Healthy

of course that shit tumblr is saying all the time.

not him but there weren't any logic in a romatic/sexual relationship between them, they were friends, almost family period

*there wasn't

High level cringe detected in this thread
The only Harley stories worth reading are by dini, most others are bad or wrong

That's what I said. OG Harley and Ivy is more of a sister relantionship, if there were any feeling those were more platonically than romantically. Ivy saw Harley as the little sister who didn't know what she was doing, who was misguided

The dark prince charming is a good comic, she's similar to Asylum Harley.

yeah, it smells like that..

HAVE I GOT A PRODUCT FOR YOU
youtu.be/7r9ONEFN2LY

>kiss her tenderly
>Thinks she wants that
First you punch her face, then her cooch

Right? like if some sort of plant-lover actually wrote that

indeed...

she's a CRIMINAL
and CRIMINALS deserve to be punches to the face not love

this, she's the best DC girl

>5'11"
>life-size

Sometimes she is sweet and cute and sometimes she's a massove fuvking psycopath.
Her current run just ended so we will have to see how the current writers handle her.

So Harley is this?

shes wearing heels too

No, that's Two Face

Anyone who doesn't want to love and kiss Harley even on her butt is gay

Harley has the best butt (female) in DC.

Agree fellow straight male

Only attractive female in the games was Babs in Origins/Knight.

The problem is 99% of the characters in the game aren't anything lik the comics.
Outside of just a generic "muh powers", none of them resemble their mainstream counterparts.
Babs at least wasn't given a fucking personality so she couldn't be butchered

>badly designed character that DC
If you're referring to her original design i'm going to destroy you.

Harley had cute mannerisms

this