That's pretty cute

Hot glue when?

WHERE
>WHERE
WHERE
>WHERE
WHERE
>WHERE

I assume places like toys r us will get them first. I also think theyll be in the girls section. Which sucks because now i have to embarrass myself by brining a whole case of dolls to the check out counter again, and get weird looks from the hot cashier

Just buy wrapping paper as well. Or ask for it to be wrapped.

Im not made of money, user. Also, im super pissed they are making mavis in that ugly one piece instead of making a bikini variant

I've been through the McDonald's challenge once.
This will do nothing but tickles.

What did you get from mcdonalds and did anything noteworthy happen?

Well, it wasn't that shocking. I got the whole Adventure Time collection of toys. I think it's a little bit more justified when you know that AT's fanbase embarks from kids to the adults that used to be in their teens when the show came out. That didn't give make me immune to the mockery from the cashier tho, trying not to laugh while proceeding to checkout.

This is some uncanny valley shit.

The movie accurate toys arent sculpted that well. The cartoon mavis actually looks nice though

Hotglue Transylvania

>the show sucked so bad
>that they are making toys for this

What the are they thinking?

It was decent, much better then most of the shit CN has on now. And im glad, that mavis design is the best, and it appears that the CGI toys arent sculpted well while the show ones look fine

Order it online.

I dont like waiting for things in the mail. Thats why i refuse to preorder stuff too, because now ive wasted money on something i wont have for months

>limited edition
fuck, i wonder how rare towel mavis will be

this shit gets toys, while star vs still doesn't have any.. okay

Mavis in towel set when?

>this so much

I don't fucking understand either, Star vs is doing good while not getting any merch while this cartoon isn't doing so good gets the whole treatment. Why is the industry so dense.

Im mad too, but its more because smaller companies have want to make money fromt thier products, but diseny among there many other problems, just cares about stuff like star wars or frozen, and ignores fans of other franchises they own

The same way it was Gravity Falls. Zero merch, and great show.

The problem with GF is that it got merch at the tail end of the show, and they hardly showed up anywhere. Blame alex for being a lazy cunt and refusing to make more episodes

Towel Mavis is pure hot glue.

THAT'S THE WRONG MAVIS!!!!!!!

>Mavis plushie is real
OH GOOD LORD YES

Mavis is a conservative girl. You're lucky you're getting a one piece.

She dresses goth, their is no excuse why she wouldnt wear a bikini

It looks pretty cute too

>doesn't know about superior one piece swimsuits
Found the basement dwelling virgin. If you didn't learn to appreciate them via your school's swim team, it proves how lonely you were.

There is no point in wearing a swimsuit if it covers your midsection

Yes. I want to cuddle her and protect her with my warmth.

Lord almighty, this is savage.

>jazwares

Bad news.

1. You have no chance with the cashier
2. Say its for your niece.

Why?

Their quakity has gotten drastically better. And why did the mods delete the OP image?

Jazwares makes some good shit my nigga. Those Gravity Falls and Regular Show toys were pretty awesome. Wish they would make some for Bears and Star.

Maybe some janigger who doesn't like Mavis and probably has shit taste.