Power Girl is best DC girl!

Power Girl is best DC girl!

She is, and with The Deathstroke annual its hinting that she might becoming back.

Power Girl is for lewds.

Yup

I wonder how Power Girl has never had that bodysuit fall off.

Luck, mostly

I want to capture her and do lewd things that she enjoys.

>that siri video
Simultaneously one of the cringiest things I've ever seen and one of the hottest.

>punches your dick

I want to grab those tits so bad.

Would she date a horse?

That's Silver Age Supergirl.

>Explodes into tiny pieces

fat lard

They get rid of that other Power Girl yet?

They're bringing back the original.

read the death stroke annual preview that's on Sup Forums it heavily implies that she will.

How wrong can you be

She is aware that she is basically flashing everyone with that skirt?

No
Hal Jordan is

>eats those tiny pieces

Let powergirl date a horse

>Titfuck fetish: the character
Meh.

That's okay user we all feel the same way about you.

God, she looks so fucking gross, like a lizard or something

Without a shadow of a doubt user!

You still would, wouldn't you?

PG yes, Lauren Larkin, hell no!

>Would she date a horse
who hurt you

Not until pic related

Nope, never.

How about Batgirl?

Good man

I like Black Canary the most, but honestly, she has been kind of bland in the Green Arrow Rebirth stuff.

this is blasfemy.

good tailor

Nah

I don't know I have ever heard of Peeg holding on to a long term relationship
Fear of commitment or carpet muncher?

Can the boob window be explained by saying it's more comfortable for her boobs to have some open space to sit in rather than being squashed into her leotard thing?

I'm going with fear of commitment.

Definitely a carpet muncher.

You guys are gonna love the new Deathstroke annual...

She works better as a single girl who has various flings here and there. She’s too hot-headed/strong-willed to settle down.

Worst PG haircut ever. Delete this.

Delete this and kill yourself.

People who like Supergirl and Babs Batgirl can summed up with one nice little word.

FUCKING BORING!

I like the Stephanie and Cass Batgirls.

That's better

If you want her to be a carpet muncher you could pretend that she and Huntress were a couple during World's Finest (even though they were basically sisters), but other than that, I don't see it happening. She mostly just seems to have commitment issues

And they are better to lewd.

bueno.jpg

power girl exists to absorb all the lewds directed at supergirl.

And to be the slutty version of Supergirl.

Post better PG

I've asked this before and wasn't given a really good answer, what happened to that crossover with PG and SG involving Mother?

I won't tell her if you won't.

How lewd!

It probably sounded a lot more poignant in context. Or maybe not. Who knows? All I know is some inker fucked up her cleavage there, what the fuck is that.

Does she really need a reason for the hole? Can't it just be that she has big tits and wants to show them off?

Hhhhggggg fill it Supes

She's squishing them up with her hand. I didn't save the original though, it was a lot more poignant.

She's fit. She's STACKED, so why the fuck not? A woman should take pride in her body if she's this gorgeous.

>Can't it just be that she has big tits and wants to show them off?
She is woman, of course she knows about her magic baboobs, she just flirty.

There are far too many fags in this thread

The whole point of PG is that she is forbidden fruit no man has been able to keep her, she is perfect. When people write her like a whore (Like Paul Levitz) its just lazy and terrible writing that betrays the character.

Or she's just a whore.

Exactly!

No she's not she like attention but she historically been abrasive and a tsundere.

>Or she's just a whore.
Maybe, but she is good whore, she can sleep with you if you will be kind to her.

So in other words she being the tease?

>She is fast enough and strong enough to catch a bullet in her cleavage and flatten it like a pancake.

For some people like doctor midnight she can be. So long as they treat her like a person, unlike Wally lol.

Isn’t she gorgeous just because of weird superhero stuff? She doesn’t work out or anything, right? Nothing to be proud of, from what I can tell. Especially if you have identity issues.

>imagine her doing that to your dick

In Convergence she lost powers and one year just fucks her boyfriend and coocs, and pf course did some lifting.

Does anyone know if there is a way to find all the art by Ed Benes Studio?
I know you can find a lot on ebay, but that only goes back 3 months and that page existed since 2014 so there has to be way more art.

Looks fine to me.

is this homosex?

No, just a faggot

Man,I did not even want to imagine who they will pick to be play Power Girl in the DCEU

She's got my vote.

>implying she'll even show up

>DCEU
>knowing how Hollywood is with big titties
>wanting pervs to flood Peeg discussions
>wanting SJWs to derail Peeg discussions
I am not one of those sekret klub people, but I really don't know if a live action Peeg is a good idea

Somehow I feel Peej is one of the sweetest, most caring characters in comics. Like, I don't think she'd hook up with some muscle-bound edgelord with a huge cock like Lobo, but with someone like Ted Kord. Dunno, it's how I HC her.

She was attracted to ted kord, and was sad when she found out he died.

Well, you're wrong. Idk why you like her if you haven't even read her stuff.

No hes not wrong, anything outside of Nu52 bullshit proves that.

He is though. She's not really "sweet" even pre-FP.

If your talking about being sweet, fine sure, to a certain degree. But she has no interest in shit heads like lobo.

>but with someone like Ted Kord.
Dude she actually loved him in her way, later she cries about him.

I specifically only said she isn't sweet in that very post you just replied to.

My bad

PeeGee will never give you a big hug.

Why live lads?

I thought she was dating Mr. Terrific for a while.

And I'd like to think she was with Terra.

I too ship PG/Terra. Shocking lack of fanfic for that one.

that relationship was fucking joke, thank god it ended. MR T belongs with paula or sasha bordeaux