Dems laughter at Donald Trump running!

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8oD7Q1Iwe0&list=PLqSsCizJySkmPUHKLYHN2XF8zxdu4xj49&index=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source on OP pic?

that's OP's mum

god what a REKT video
i sincerely felt bad for Donald when he was being laughed of by obama in 2011
taking all of those insults like a champ

just because he won doesn't mean i'm still not laughing at him. only a week in and the guy has backed out on literally every policy proposal that won him this position in the first place. he has literally no spine.

Violet doll

violet erotica

?
are you people still being paid
for what purpose

This is great too.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8oD7Q1Iwe0&list=PLqSsCizJySkmPUHKLYHN2XF8zxdu4xj49&index=19

this video needs to start with the tweet

>if you hate america so much why dont you change it

then it should end with donalds tweet

>be careful

He's changed position on everything to agree with you.
Yet, you still don't like him.
Kys.

no money, i'm getting paid in laughter as this board slowly disowns your pathetic excuse for a president day by day.

fuck this guy and his straight rip and repost of "In the Hall of the Trumpen King"

didn't even bother to keep the framerate above 15, what a piece of trash

i don't give a shit about if i agree with him or what he actually does as president, i just wanna see him get humiliated because he's kind of a cunt.

>the guy has backed out on literally every policy proposal that won him this position in the first place

This is patently false. Why do you shills keep repeating it?

>being this delusional
>2016
>ishygddt

because it's patently true.

no wall, obamacare is sticking around, gay marriage is set in stone,

I really wish I thought to bet on Trump the day before the election.

is there any better than smug liberals getting BTFO

Oh yeah boiiiii I am sure you're laughing

You and every other cuck.

He never said he'd repeal gay marriage
He said he likes some aspects of Obamacare
He said some parts of the WALL will be fence

You're grasping, faggot.

Yes they're still being paid. I think the money runs out in December though. Soros is, after all, a jew.

They have some extra cash after cancelling the fireworks show.

Whos the one who got laughed at on Maher's show.

I want somebody to combine the clip of Obama reading the mean tweet on Jimmy Kimmel and saying 'at least Ill BE president" and hard cut right to CNN's call of Donald Trump being elected president

>no wall
hes still building a wall where the wall is needed.
>obamacare is sticking around
obamacare is going away but a few ideas of it, that even MOST republicans liked, such as allowing children to stay on till 26, will be moved over to trumpcare. actually, he's mentioned this a few times throughout the election in a few snippets.
>gay marriage is set in stone
not much anyone can do since you know the supreme court essentially legalized it. in practical terms, you need the supreme court to bring up the case again AND decide to overrule their own ruling.

let alone he never campaigned on repealing homosex. his own personal comments always left him stuck in between but overall supported buttsex. hence pic related. also iirc he had one of the log cabin republicans speak during the GOP convention. the first time in its HISTORY.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

> 3:04

NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

I would fuck her nipples so hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HES THE BEST

why are the twitter birds shitting on obama?

CTR