Reminder: Hungary is America's new best ally

>Viktor Orban heralds Donald Trump's win as start of Europe counter-revolution: 'What a day! The era of liberal non-democracy is over'

>When the chancelleries of Europe awoke on Wednesday morning to discover the American people had handed the White House to a reality TV showman of dubious moral standing, one can only imagine the froideur that descended over the corridors of the Elysee Palace in Paris, or the Bundeskanzleramt in Berlin.

>Not so in Budapest, where Viktor Orban, the Hungarian prime minister was about to catch a plane to London for his first one-on-one meeting with Theresa May.

>It was 5am when his son called to break the news that Clinton would definitely fall short. “I said ‘you’re kidding!’” Mr Orban recalled, “I thought ‘What a day!’”.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/viktor-orban-heralds-donald-trumps-win-as-start-of-europe-counte/

Other urls found in this thread:

americanhungarianfederation.org/news_1944_TragedyFolly_Part2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Hungary

Please stop using that flag.
That is literally the hungarian swastika, and the party that used that symbol was banned from the parliament under the right wing and conservative horthy.

Then when the nazis occupied us because horthy wasn't conforming to their demands, they put those cunts in power who immediately started massacring innocent jews and any political opposition, so that real right wing people like horthy had to flee.
Fuck off with that.

Cuck faggot

Now we just need Poland

>they did nothing wrong
>fuck off with that
stop being such a cuck hungary.

also :
>innocent
>jews

I wish
but based Orbán's early support will be forgotten now that the bootlicker turncoats from more important countries are starting to reluctantly accept Trump as world leader

>hating on based Szálasi
come on lad

>Wanting jews around
>Especially with the red army advancing

That's asking for trouble senpai.

Nope, Poland is shitting itself at the fear of scaling back NATO because it's the only thing stopping them from getting cucked by Russia like the insignificant non-country they are. The nationalist government in Poland wanted Hillary as badly as Merkel did.

That's your best museum, Magyarbro.
Really has you delve into the history, and standing in the torture basement has me really appreciate all your good men even more.

Stay proud!

Horthy was a based nationalist. Arrow-cross were just meme tier gangsters and servants of a foreign power.

>Bannon (our guy)
>Trump (US President)
>Farage (Brexit merchant)
>Orban (the first nationalist)

B T F O
T
F
O

globalists BTFO

>servants of a foreign power
Nothing wrong when that foreign power is non-cuck based Germany.

>orban
>based

Kys my man

>unsiklled, undocumented immigrants flooding to Europe and the US for decades without anyone doing anything about it
>last year Syrians find a new route that goes through Budapest
>Budapest is the biggest Jew colony in Europe
>the train station where all the immigrants pile up and chimp out en masse while waiting for the trains to Munich happens to be on the edge of the jewish district and a five minute walk from
>Hungary suddenly becomes the leading anti-immigrant nation in the world
>a year later the entire neoliberal establishment enabling mass migration has crumbled into fucking ashes

REALLY makes you think.

Guys this is like as if Trump was now removed from office by a chinese invasion force and they put the KKK in power.

That's literally what happened there.
The arrowcrossers were enemies of conservatives and liberals and just basic fucking human decency.

If i'm a cuck for not wanting to accept a puppet regime installed in my country by a foreign power that keeps killing my elected government.

Then fuck yes i'm a cuck.

Yes. Not all jews are Jews.

>based Szálasi

>hating on based Stalin
come on lad

We had been invaded by nazi germany.
And there were secret negotiations underway with the allies, but instead of a landing in the mediterranean you guys did D-day.

Our people has already suffered punishment for the crimes of past and future.

>non cuck based
Hitler made lots of debt then defaulted on it, and meanwhile the Jews were profiteering off of the other powers starting to build up their military while the jews were being exterminated.

>orbán
>anything but the most based person ever.

Just go suck on Vona "islam is the only hope" Gábor's cock some more.

I mean seriously if not wanting an invasors puppet regime murdering the citizens of my country is being a cuck for you, you should reevaluate your positions, or you can call me Cuckoo Mc Cuckington the GrandCuck of the Cuck Cucks Clan.

Can't turban the Orban etc.

BASED HUNGARY!

Hungary was not attacked though, your government willingly worked with the axis powers with the intent to restore nationalism and fight the jewish menace. You act like the nazis waged war against your people and slaughtered your government to replace it with their own.

Telibeszarom Vonát, de Orbán & co szétlopja az országot, az hogy felhúznak egy kerítést édeskevés. Kommunista sōpredék.

>willingly worked with the axis powers with the intent to restore nationalism and fight the jewish menace.
Yes. Yes of course.
That's why Horthy personally was halting the deportation trains until the last fucking minute.

That's why Operation Margarethe was a thing.
That's why this country saved the most jews out of all "nazi controlled" countries.

> You act like the nazis waged war against your people
Yes they literally did. See pic related.

americanhungarianfederation.org/news_1944_TragedyFolly_Part2.html

>slaughtered your government to replace it with their own.
I mean.

>That's why this country saved the most jews out of all "nazi controlled" countries.
>being proud of this

Consider suicide faggot

>de Orbán & co szétlopja az országot
Ezt a 444ről szedted?
Komolyan nézzél utána a híreknek kérlek, mert a MSM és az ilyen ((internetes hírportálok)) akik viccet űznek abból hogy soros a fajtájukat pénzeli, nem megbízhatóak.

Oh boy it's that time of the day again.

jews=/=Jews

Invalid generalizations don't benefit anyone.

Look, I know Schlomo Shekelberg that runs the news stand isn't a "Jew." The problem is; jews have an innate tendency towards leftism and even the ones not directly at the head of it generally support it. Their support is quieter and more subdued than say, a moderate terrorist/muslim but it is there.

Jews whether big J or little j are poisonous to white society without STRICT controls. And it's unrealistic to enact the controls necessary to keep them from poisoning the well.

>Szálasi
>based
He was a retard, he made thing worse. And most of our jews were actually Hungarian, not just in name, of course there were still communist jews, but just a few.

A zsidó azt mondja, mi?

Jews had no political power in Horthy era Hungary, lad. Horthy literally did what you're saying is unrealistic.

>jews have an innate tendency towards leftism

maybe that's true for jews living in your country and seeping into your home from the electric jew, but that really isn't the case here, and certainly is not in fucking Israel

>jews have an innate tendency towards leftism
I am a leftist so you can't scare me with the ingrained anticommunist sentiment that some widened to mean the entire left side of the political spectrum after the cold war.

Ideas and ideologies should be judged based on their rational merits or detriments not based on "HE A LEFTIST!" "SHE A COMMUNIST!!!!" "YOU'RE A NAZI!!!"
"YOU'RE A PATRIARCHAL SHITLORD" "YOU'RE JUST A SJW"

I'm not getting my information from jews, and i am no jew.

I wish people could fucking rid themselves of awful fucking generalizations.
Any kind of generalizing is fucking lazy and just harmful and dumb and almost never correct.
People have to be judged on their individual merits and not on their fucking identity, because identities are irrelevant. Actions taken matter.

Saying that "it's the leftist jewish marxist agenda" is exactly as incorrect as saying "it's the cis hetero patriarchy" or "it's the illuminati reptiles".

More of the Global Financial Elite are males than jews.
Does this mean that the feminists are right and the patriarchy is keeping us down?

Not to mention that the "Jews" regularly fuck over millions and millions of jews including the interests of israel.

You're just projecting what you wish me to be. My view obviously was nuanced and I didn't say all Jews were a problem but when dealing with large groups you have to look at the most likely outcome. Exception individuals do not represent the tendencies of the group. I'm not trying to scare you, just looking at thing realistically.

But no just try to make my position black and white so your simple mind can deal with it.

You are right about the elite Jews selling out their fellow jews but those elite came from the greater pool of Jewish ancestry. Do you not see the problem?

There is no such thing as innocent jew, only degrees of guilt

Not all jews are bad people, but all bad people are Jews.

Explain that Magyar cryptokike.

>Exception individuals do not represent the tendencies of the group.
You cannot claim tendencies when the tendencies of the elites have always been fucking over people INCLUDING JEWS.
So unless you manage to do some mental gymnastics and tell me how exactly it was a great jewish plot to fuck over israel internationally with the bombings the time when peace with palestine was almost achieved, you should go back to the drawing board.

You claim tendencies where there are none.
"just because not all white are racist homophobe islamophobe transphobe misogynist imperialist murderous shitlords, that doesn't mean that there isn't a tendency of white people being that"

No.
Fuck off with that crap.

You're trying to paint an entire religious group somehow as bad, as if suddenly you become a cultural marxist when you sign on for the religion.

>Do you not see the problem?
Do you not see the problem with your theory that they come from a greater pool of jewish ancestry, when it's adequately explained by old money, and also not see the many members of the GFE that are not jewish at all?

These people are jews only in name for EXACTLY as long as they can get a benefit from it, like being exempt from some scrutiny.

>only degrees of guilt
There is no such thing as a non totalitarian expansionist russian. Only degrees of totalitarian expansionism.

>all bad people are Jews.
Yeah what?
The fuck are you on about?
Soros renounced jewishness and is an atheist.
Neither Mao nor Stalin were ever jews.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?