Paranatural - the 47th Emergency Sabbatical bumper

>Hey guys! I had a really hectic weekend and couldn't pull off a full page between other responsibilities... so I made this! See you Friday!

B R A V O Z A C K
R
A
V
O

Z
A
C
K

Looks like Eightfold is a total goner, I guess.

(...look, I just wanna start the pissing fest on Zack again, OK? I like doing this.)

What's the ratio of pages posted to pages missed so far this year?

so is this comic actually any good

no.

It was once. Now it ranges from mediocre to complete shit.

Used to be one of Sup Forums's unamious favourites before its 4th chapter.

used to be until the current chapter (which has been stalling for the last 3 years I think? Maybe more?)

Tomorrow it will have been 3 years and 1 month to the day since Chapter 5 started.

It was until he started shitposting on twitter about how "If Sup Forums doesn't like my comic I know I'm doing something right" which lead to people contemplating if it did go down in quality or if we were just being spiteful.

But no it's not good anymore.

Jesus Christ.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH

Oh hey look it's Trashworm! Remember when that was a thing?

So Johnny is getting Forge?

Nigga Johnny's had Forge for like three fucking years now.

user, Johnny has had Forge for about 6 in-comic hours.

The amount of updates this guy misses should be downright offensive to anyone who pursues art for a living. His pages don't even have backgrounds anymore and he still can't reach anything resembling a regular update schedule. It seems like the only time I even hear about Paranatural anymore is when he's announcing that he's missed yet another update. Maybe he should consider getting an unpaid assistant from tumblr or just give up on this trainwreck.

This is your fault, Sup Forums.

Your fault.

If you guys treated him with respect, if you made constructive criticism, Paranatural would be a completely different webcomic. Now there is nothing we can do. This comic will die horribly. All because you guys couldn't keep your goddamn mouths shut.

It could've been avoided if he'd just built up a fucking buffer like people have been telling him to for years now.

Bullshit, I blame Homestuck.

Came just for this

Help! Help! My wrist has self-identified as an ankle and now I can't draw! I need more patreon money!

We can't compete for influence with the woman who's sucking his dick.

This. His amount of missed updates is downright embarrassing for someone who already leaves out so many details in his art. There are barely any backgrounds anymore and a lot of the characters have "sketchy" and unfinished body parts now, with overlapping lines, orb hands, etc. Even with all this and (as far as I know, anyway) no day job to go to because he's got mad Patreon cash, he still can't manage to do 2 pages a week, let alone one that comes even remotely close to the quality of the first 4 chapters. This is incredible.

To be fair, these threads are always FILLED with constructive criticism. You just have to keep reading once you reach the occasional YEEEEAAAARGH!

>guy

I wouldn't call our criticism very constructive by any means but it's still better than the Twitter hugbox.

On average? Maybe not. But everything he needs to do to fix the comic is scattered in here. "Manage the pace better," "stop introducing a billion side characters," "FOCUS damn you, FOCUS."

I am not fond of the artist, but there is such a thing as just pulling your funding if you aren't satisfied with how things are turning out.
If you didn't contribute anything, don't feel salty, you're getting something for free, but if you are... then you are certainly owed your explanation.
However, ultimately... these things are tied to the muse of an artist/author... if they can't do it, they can't.
Just move on.
That is the most healthiest thing to do, my user.

None of Sup Forums ever said "what this comic needs is a giant match of dodgeball". This is all on Zack

>sucking his dick
>his
>dick
>sucking
You are entirely wrong.

On our absence, other voices whispered in his ears.

>5 pages in a month and a half
Non-binary Zack is even more incompetent than plain old male Zack. Who knew?

Good to see he's still pulling out the same stunts

I think he's going to just pack it in fairly soon. It seems pretty clear to me that he's getting tired of doing this comic.

How would you fix Paranatural, Sup Forums?

I think he'll limp to the end of this chapter then announce a "brief hiatus" for wrist surgery, or self discovery, and then never come back.

Oh yeah, that happened in this same chapter. I honestly forgot about Hitball already probably because it's a forgettable ripoff of the dodgeball game in Hunter x Hunter