New youtube cartoon

I'm a 2d animator and i'm searching for ideas because i want to create a new short animated serie for youtube.
The cartoon must be suitable for politically incorrect gags.
I'd also like to insert dreams in this cartoon.

Post your fantastic ideas internet!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A2gBVcgVhgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So is the idea you have skill but want to do other people ideas? You clearly have an idea of what you want.
>The cartoon must be suitable for politically incorrect gags.
>I'd also like to insert dreams in this cartoon.
Besides I'm pretty sure ppl will want you to make stuff they can jacket to.

if I had already had an idea I would not have had to ask you. however I am looking for a contextualization and some ideas for the characters

>Post your fantastic ideas internet!
lol XD

What if video game characters were edgy

Well it's weird to see here someone ask for idea guys instead of an idea guy asking for help.
I can't give you any ideas but I can give you some advice:
If you make cartoons for the internet don't make anything too fancy, go for whatever is easiest to make.
Also, Always remember that both web animation and youtube are in a bad place right now.
And lastly never forget to sign your shit somewhere and link to your website/gallery/patreon/ etc...
good luck.

Team up with me brotha

>2d animator
>new short animated serie for youtub
How are you gonna support it financially?

make an awful cartoon, but the main characters mom is thicc

This, but instead with me. I actually have work to back it up.

Post yours first, Mr. Animator.

>edgy
That would be an idea, but i don't want to do a parody of someone, i want to create something new

What if we made Mario racist?

Sup Forums is literally the last place you want to get feedback, especially if you're an internet animator.

Thank you, i'm not gonna make something too difficult, only cut out animation :)

Who are you? eheh

Red round echidna trying to find his way.

I'll do that in my free time. Then if the cartoon becomes famous i'll post it on patreon

Guy in a wheelchair has weird dreams, finds random shit in his house and is approached by strangers. Uses his dreams to reconstruct what happened and figures out that he's literally sleepwalking.

Flashgitz already did it

Every mario adaptation ever

Why?

>Red round echidna
Sonic with a long nose?

A futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques. Call it Billy and the Cloneasaurus.

>dad what's a transvestite?
>An intelligent ????
what's that last word

LOL great idea

woman

That sounds like a politically scorrect version of jurassic park ahahah

Psychostick: The Animated Adventures: The Series of Moving Images: The Cartoon: The Anime.

A cartoon about the band Psychostick, image a mix of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Metalocalypse.

Simple animation, politically incorrect gags everywhere, and with each of their songs working as a built in episode, where can you go wrong?

I do remember one internet animator who came here asking for feedback on some kind of short about the horsemen of the apocalypse working at taco bell. The animation was spectacular, but it had a lot of other issues. It was nice that the creator was open to criticism. No idea what happened to him, though.

Very Interesting
youtu.be/A2gBVcgVhgU

Do it about an animator's without good ideas going on a Malaysian Shadow Puppet Forum to ask for some, but he gets a weird email with all these mysterious runes and messages and then horrible stuff starts happening to him.

too unrealistic.

A highly unusual machine empire comes to claim a world, and the result is nothing like what its leader could have ever expected.