Oh shit, I guess we aren't allowed to like Tiny Toons anymore

Oh shit, I guess we aren't allowed to like Tiny Toons anymore.

see they say that yet they’re okay with letting SU make as many mistakes as possible

Tiny Toons was pretty shit desu.

>Censors who wrote the tweet
Bruh, this is Sup Forums. You don't need to do that

I believe in protecting the innocent.

tiny toons aged terribly from a writing perspective

You can like it as much as you want. It just means you have shit taste.

Wouldn't someone just easily search for the tweets on Twitter?

Tiny Toons was only okay. And it also had two of the worst characters in television history.

>cell animated show with mistakes
Understandable

>digitally animated show with mistakes
Not acceptable

Babs was a pretty good character though.

VivziePop, for those who care

this

>VivziePop
She made an okay webcomic and thinks she has authority on animation

She also made that furry Kesha video

>the innocent.
you side with that sort of faggotry? Fuck off, fanatic piece of shit.

>this person is going to get death threats because a bunch of niggers are angry that she likes some old cartoon

Can you not just search the cobtent of the tweet?
But I guess that is an extra layer of effort to keep the lazy sway.

Is that the animator who made that music video with the dancing wierd fucking rabbit/fox thing with that dumb ears?
That had some pretty good animation if I remember right.

The first episode of tiny toons looks like horse shit, kennedy cartoons did not know what they were doing

She's sexist for only appreciating Babs for being a FEMALE character rather than just a good character.

If you constantly have to bring up someone's gender (And by that I mean exclusively to women since Buster would not be hailed as a great "male" character) even when it's irrelevant to their quality, you're just perpetuating the idea that there is no equality and women are women first, people second.

Also Viv only likes mistakes in animation because hers is fucking full of them.

Furry shit aside, the animation looked good I'll admit

there is no innocent, user

>Tiny Toons was pretty shit desu.
Still better than Animaniacs.

Now that's what I call Sup Forumsntrarianism

Yeah, lot better than some other animations.

Shame about the character design.

Sup Forums hates Babs Bunny? Why?

We don't, this cunt is just equating Tiny Toons having some flaws and different studios animating it with Steven Universe having no consistency in character design.

So who was the worst/useless Tiny Toon character?

Mary Melody

Having just rewatched it it's really only the main character that has a shitty design. The others are fine. Great video though, makes good use of its medium.

Kind of sad that she considers die young her favorite song though.

Both are better than any mickey cartoon ever made.

>Oh shit, I guess we
Stop doing that sexist Sup Forums shit Sup Forumsmblr

Elmira didn't just ruin her own show she ruined pinky and the brain too.

dogg, grow some goddamned eyes

What about these tweets implies that?

Or did you mean OP?

>*slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

OH OF COURSE...

>we need more good female characters in cartoons
>Wait a second cartoons had good female characters I just forgot about them lol
>I guess we don’t need to force more female characters
If only

>we
kill yourself

> Two
Elmyra and...

>kennedy cartoons
>good

The rich kid?

Mary Melody

I can get doing that with Sup Forums, even Sup Forums but Sup Forums won't do shit to anyone.

>Black girl
>90's

Don't know this character, but let me guess... She's voiced by Cree Summer?

I hope you get banned to death.

Sup Forums is closer to early Bart Simpson in terms of "malice". Simple, "Ha-ha, I scared you!" pranks.

>someone i don't like likes a thing so i can't like that thing anymore

yeah but it was oddly TOO fluis at points.

It looked melty and shitty to me. Like something AnimatedJames would do.

>if you're a hugger its totally cool to not be
If not for this line I would have been triggered as a non hugger as I have no arms. Huggers need to check their arm privileges and not rub it in my face all the time.

Why would you hate kino like Animaniacs and Tiny Toons?

Okay ignoring the "ìnnocent" part of their reply, pointing out someone for a public crowd in a negative light while hiding your own identity in anonymity is pretty scummy/cowardly and people with a shred of honour shouldn't do that

Posting screenshots from social media on Sup Forums is already pretty lame but at least censoring is respectable

Looney tunes babies or whateber the fuck its called > Tiny toons

FUCKING LOL

You deserve to be shot for making that comparison. Nobody should ever be compared to that fart-loving fuck.

Weren't there like six studios that worked on that show?

kek

Babs was one of the top three worse characters easily anyway, does she count?

Dork

All of that only really matters if the person in question didn't have over a million followers already.

Then it's barely any different than shitting on a celebrity behind your monitor.

>She's sexist for only appreciating Babs for being a FEMALE character rather than just a good character.

Oldfag here. Most lead females in late 1980s cartoons were like original Webby and Beakley, or Margaret from Dennis the Menace: stereotypical prim old ladies and embarrassing girly-girls.

At a time when most girl characters were formulaic, Babs was wild and interesting and eccentric. It's not sexist at all to note what a great change for the better that was.

Cree? Sometimes, but sometimes Cindy McGee voiced her instead.
Cree voiced Elmyra, the white girl, 24/7...

Well considering the first episode had production issues and was animated by a Canadian who thought people needed to move like they had ADHD, I can understand.

Yeah.

The first needed TWO. And that's because the episode's main studio (Kennedy) couldn't finish it in time.

She definitely is not saying it in the historical context. She's saying it in present context. And the 90's gave birth to the wave of tomboy and eccentric girl characters as a result of the influx of token girl characters of the 80's.

>Goslyn
>Dot
>Angelica
>Lil (Rugrats)
>Any girl character in Rocko
>That Aaah! Real Monsters Candy Cane bitch
>Elmyra
>Cow (Cow & Chicken)

All of these are shows that aired within a 5-year period of one another. I could go beyond 1995 and add more solid characters like Helga, the PPG, Daria, DeeDee but you get the point.

The 90's did not have some stagnant selection of girl characters. Hell, wasn't it last year or the year before that we had four or five animated films starring girls? It's not exactly like we're in some short supply of girl characters, it's time people stop trying to push the label as "girl" first and "good character" second.

Remember what /lit/ did to that poor girl?

ohh, is that the episode where that clip of them rapping or whatever comes from? The one everyone uses as an example of overanimation?

>that pic
amazing

No, that's a different episode- "Gang Busters".

What, were the person who wrote that forced to write it or something? People shown own up to what shit they say on the internet, it's not a safeplace

Wait wait. I'm sober for once while on here and we hate SU when it's bounce between five fucking studios for the animating process and not one bothers to keep reference sheets on site because Miller said so or some shit? But why hate the studios when it's the current head's fault if my hivemind weedshit is recalling right

There is something about the name Babs or Barbara in general that always annoyed me and I can't put my finger on what.
Yes, I'm autistic enough for that to be a reason to dislike the character.

Freakazoid Season 2>Freakazoid Season 1 = Pinky & The Brain >= Animaniacs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A Bag of Garbage > Pinky & The Brain & Elmyra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 Pounds of Shit in a Five Pound Bag >>>>>>>> Tiny Toons

The only exception to this is the TMBG Music Videos they did, but that's only because none of the characters talk in those.

No, you're not.
You single-handedly drew attention to this by making a thread about it.

it still makes me mad. not even /lit/ could contain their autism. Normies arn't 4channers. they don;t have a thick skin from years of neglect and antisocial behavior, you have to use kid gloves when conversing with them.

all that talent for furry shit. oh well, better than anything i could do or anyone else is sorta doing.

>4channers
>thick skin
The threads show otherwise. I mean, we see posters here throwing bitchy fits at the most insignificant shit, like someone tweeting about their own opinion of Tiny Toons.
Unless you're going the "no true Scotsman" route, I don't think 4channers have thick skin at all.