If you guys thought India's poo in loo problem was severe, I give you... "jerk on the way to work" from Pakistan

If you guys thought India's poo in loo problem was severe, I give you... "jerk on the way to work" from Pakistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/south-dakota-pulls-don-jerk-drive-campaign-article-1.2045044
youtube.com/watch?v=wX_2kmXxQiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I refuse to accept that is true... it..... can't be.

oh but it is

>implying anyone is going to believe a leaf

>tfw you've jerked it on the freeway before

I used to drive a pretty big nv3500 and I considered it a few times. I mean god damn, some times you just want to crank one out.

This isn't like a everybody thing?

At least it's pakistan this time. For a few seconds I thought it was also india and was like wtf is wrong with these faggots and how bad must hands smell in india

my son
yu must choose where to release
quiet and private bedroom
or
designated jerking freeway

It's like this you idiot:
nydailynews.com/life-style/south-dakota-pulls-don-jerk-drive-campaign-article-1.2045044

>tfw jerked and drove before
thank god I jerk with my left hand but goddamn that was the best orgasm I've had in my life.

I usually jerk off at home before going to work. Gives me enough time to find something extra saucy on e621.net.

Hi, Reddit.

>spending time looking for shit to jerk to in the morning
You're a faggot, real men crank one out in the shower after they finish their shower shave and before taking their shower shit. Get's it all done in 15 minutes.

JERK AT WORK

Gotta go fast.

I too jerk while driving.

This. Do it on paid time. I also make sure I take a shit on company time except on weekends.

>shitting immediately after getting out of the shower, rather than before getting in

>I also make sure I take a shit on company time

youtube.com/watch?v=wX_2kmXxQiM

He's saying he shits in the shower. Like an animal.

>not taking another shower

No I meant shitting in the shower. A shit can cost you an extra 5-15 minutes, better to get everything done at once.

I jerk at work too.

When I was working at my state capitol office I would jerk in the loo and jizz all over the unused paper toilet seat covers.

It's more a question of where I don't jerk really.

>did I mention that I'm married and fuck my wife daily

>like an animal
More like any successful person out there. Try working 80 hours a week for a few years and then tell me you don't shit in the shower.

It all goes down the same pipes you know

>e621.net

Fuck dude. Have some dignity.

I would if my grate was easily removable desu

Just stomp it through the grate

What do you do with the shit?

>not washing your ass in the shower, stomping the shit down the drain

His animal butt is cleaner than yours

>getting shit all over your tub and foot

>he doesn't have a garbage disposal in his bathtub

It's usually just like 2 screws and you can step on it anyways.

I step on it a bit and wash my foot.

Your tub already has shit in it and who cares if it gets on your foot when you're in the fucking shower. It washes right off.

Dude your in the shower. You are gonna scrub anyway

Kelly pls go

It's probably jerk as in "move suddently without warning to the sides".
... Then again, if that's the case, "dontjerkanddrive" makes no sense.

Pakistan have english as official language ?
This triggers me.

Oh fuck it, just nuke them all, there's no need for a reason after all.

Jerking at 60+ mph is godlike, and to be honest probably the reason why Americans are bold and successful rather than cucked freedom-haters like the Pakis over there

Got lane departure and autobraking, no risk and all the rewards

>Bahria Town Karachi is a privately-owned gated neighbourhood under-construction in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan by the Bahria Town Group.

>Tfw can't jerk to work

Because its not french faggot?

>Pakistan have English as official language?
yup it's their official language, half of them speak it and they teach in it.

My gf was driving once and I fingered her while she did.
Probably the most risky thing I've done to this day desu

my truck is a strictly no-jerk-zone

"dontjerkwhiledriving"
For the low price of four ( 4 ) letters you can make sure it makes sense.

>Pakistan have english as official language ?
>This triggers me
The two of us did a good job cucking the Muslims once, Clement

Are you gay? You've never been driving through the city on the way to the expressway and seen some big tittied bitch that just got you boned up out of your mind?

Its the same as DontDrinkAndDrive you baguette

Its not a national problem like india, they have a government sponsored video about it for fucks sake

Jerk means accelerate you retards. Jesus Christ pol is pathetic.

What a fucking coincidence, I usually jerk off at work before going to home!

If your shits take you 5-15 min, you need more fibre dude

JERK BEFORE WORK

this, literally how does it take more than a minute to shove balls of poop out of your extended butthole unless you're constipated

>no risk

where's teh fun in that?

If they don't pay attention then they might drive into the designated shitting streets

Sauce?

Don't got time for that shit.

What the fuck? Are you diarrhea man? Just constantly ready to blow his ass load?

JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK & JERK & WORK

>crash into a tree
>the last thing you did before meeting Jeebus is jacking off

>mfw this whole thread
Americans are animals

I've jerked while driving before

>not shitting in the shower and then stomping it down the drain

WAFFLE STOMP
A
F
F
L
E

ITS SO COMMON THEY EVEN HAVE A TERM FOR IT

>he doesn't take baths to get properly clean in the morning

Holy shit you fucking plebs. I get in, scrub, and sometimes splash around like and eel at market. Need to make it to work on time? Perfect, just shit in your tub and scoop it out after you're done. Keeps the feet clean, and if you have good hand pressure control you won't even get too much stuck on your hand.

>Not brushing your teeth and taking a dump at the same time before you shower

Wew lad.

>brushing your teeth and shitting at the same time
That's taking it too far, everyone knows you brush your teeth while the shower is warming up.

An appropriate screencap

>That's taking it too far, everyone knows you brush your teeth while the shower is warming up.

I know, I'm waiting for the shower to heat up, so I take a dump and brush my teeth while I do to save some time.

jerk b4 work!

This is the quality political content I like. My sides have seceded from me.

but you're supposed to POO in the LOO

YOU CAN'T SHIT AND BRUSH

ONE THING AT A TIME MAN

Alpha males poo where they want, only feminine men with low t exclusively poo in loos.

Let me guess, you've never dug a hole and just shit in it preferably while being watched by multiple dudes. It's called a combat dump, it's what real men do.

>4chansbest

Jesus Christ this shit, you know where you need to head back to.