Ban Circumcision

I cringed when I read this.
>>see pic

Can we all just agree mutilating penises is wrong? Why can an ancient homicidal Jew justify doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not wrong, it's a commandment from God. God gave his only son for us, can we not give a part of ourselves for God?

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.

Genesis 17:12
He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring

And for those who say this is the Old Testament we don't have to do this.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Romans 3:31
"Do we then Nullify the Law through Faith? May it never be! On the Contrary, we establish the Law."

>A FUCKING LEAF

God knows what's best for us, what authority does man have over God?

>made in the image of God
>snips his tool.

Smdh leaf.

OK as long as we ban hijabs.

it's funny that god has never bothered to come down and actually tell us these things, and we always have to take the word of some prophet or another thousands of years dead.

Why do Jews do this? Like, does anybody have an idea why this tradition caught on?

Tfw Being circumcised at all is basically gender reassignment.

It was popularised by the guy who made Kellogg as a way to stop masturbation and is for some reason still practiced

God gave this commandment to Abraham
God did come down, don't you remember he spoke to Moses through the burning bush?

How can we be sure he wasn't just high or drunk or just some fag shitting moses.

>faith

Not that'd I'd ever circumcise my kid but if I did and he lost his penis, I'd smother the poor bastard and resign myself to prison

God has made his presence known when he sent the plagues to the Egyptians
The problem is doctors have zero experience doing it, and use experimental methods instead of tried and true methods that have been used for thousands of years.

heck yeah dude let's use jagged rocks and saliva

I mean, I personally dont mind. Im circumcised, and i like not having to clean underneath some extra skin on my dick. I could care less, let parents do what they want to their kid within reason.

I don't think chopping off part of their kid's dick is within reason, m8.

It's a commandment set out by God, unless there is some health concern such as haemophilia there is no reason to avoid this necessary ritual

If muslims and jews agree on something it can't be too bad.

I don't really think we should bully cutfags all the time
It wasn't their decision and sex feels worse for them.
Its just mean to go on about it.

Nigger shouldn't have put it there if he was just going to ask for it back.

its a shame because circumcised cocks look lovely. i prefer guys i date to have them over uncut because they look a lot nicer, more pleasing to work with too. just so much nicer to sit on and play with, and the guy responds better too.

better than a slightly moist fold of skin that is wrinkly and ugly like a baked potato or maggot being pulled back anyway, and in my experience they always jam up inside during the pull out part of sex...cum too quickly too, can't really have fun with them

but, little babes getting sliced up is pretty fucked up as well, especially kikes who don't use anaesthesia, because of imaginary doctrines and beliefs. that's some cult shit

Only Jews have to cut themselves. Paul got rid of that shit for goyim.

He sacrificed his only son, we can sacrifice this small part

Homos like you deserve the noose, makes me sick

No he didn't, this is only for converts. Jews require it for converts, for Christians it was a come as you are thing. There is zero mention of infant circumcision in the New Testament. Therefore the old laws still apply in this situation

Jews have done it for yours as a punishment from God so they wouldn't have lewd thoughts. USA is a Jew ran country so it makes sense that they do it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU

>scarred dick
>lovely

If you're blind, I guess.

>reassigned as female

How fucking dare they make it sound so PC.
One of those cases was a boywh got his dick chopped off. A psychologist wanted to use him as a chance to prove gender is taught and conviced his mom and dad to REMOVE the rest of his genitalia (balls) and have it changed to look like a vagina and raise him as a girl.

They castrated their offspring so he had no chance to ever reproduce, even with some form of artificial assistance.

The reason SJWs aren't praising that story today is because the test failed. The boy tore off his dresses, ignored girly things and only played with boy toys. When he went through puberty he found out and desended into alcoholism (understandably) and either overdosed on something or commited suicide in his mid to late teens.

The quack of course quietly stopped the experiment before the kid snapped and he proved his own theory wrong.

I remember watching a documentary about this, they used a laser and burned his penis off.

You're talking about the Dr Money case, there's a bit more to it than that.
>Pair of male twins get circumcised
>One loses his dick
>Dr Money suggests reassignment
>Starts writing papers about how successful it has been because it happened so young and how gender is clearly a cultural thing
>Takes photos of the two kids naked and gets them to engage in "natural sex play"
>Parents freak out that the guy is a fucking pedo but by now 8 years or so have passed and it's the accepted practice to reassign in the case of a botched circumcision
>Age 20 the guy swaps back to being male, goes on to have a failed marriage and tops himself by 30

>believing religion in CURRENT YEAR

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY DONATING TO FOREGEN
I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING THIS FOR A YEAR
GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY YOUR NOT DONATING

it takes a very trivial amount of time in the shower to clean

that's the dumbest excuse for justifying your mutilated dick.

You should believe religion every year

no

Yes, it's just common sense

Only the heart must be circumcised

Why are you in this thread

Lesf wtf y arent u donating to foregen faggot

Show me where in the bible it says "don't circumcise your son" it's only for converts.
Why not?

DId you see the update on Facebook? They have achieved 95% decellularization on their donor foreskins.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a 12 year old male autist like me

A lot of people get it done as adults and report a lot of benefits.

And that's the thing, you can get it done any time for your own reasons or a medical problem. That's why it doesn't make sense to automatically do to children. Most uncircumcised men are fine with it.

A FUCKING LEAF

I'm 23

Read
It's mandatory

You're talking about fucking foreskins and telling non closeted possible homosexuals to necm themselves

To what themselves?
And no, I'm saying the law should punish buggery and homos. They're an abomination

You're a faggot and you rape angels and call it sodomy. Inhospitable retard. Circumcision is only for the heart. Christ superceded the pharisees. A good number of you zionists aren't even jews. And to neck himself. You told him to neck himself. These threads are always SUPER popular. All men think dicks are great. Their own are just great. Somebody else talks about a dick? OMG WHAT A FAG. Nothing is more degenerate and mentally ill than a closet fag. Fuck off basically

do you follow all the other rules? the ones about clothing and food?

>leaf

anyone who performs circumcision should have both hands amputated
anyone who speaks in favor of circumcision should have their tongues removed
any woman who supports circumcision should have their clitoris and labia removed

There's nothing wrong with circumcision. It looks better and your dick doesn't smell like piss and ass a couple hours after a shower.

Cool meme. Youre wrong. Are you a zionist writer at robot chicken? How many dicks have you smelled? I smell too many vagoos right through their pants. Male dick and ass never does this because not a gaping hole without tightness. G spot in there but you dont know these things. Meh

I had my son circumcised when he was 5 days old. Does this trigger you? The pediatrician who did it is a Jew, and he did use a local anesthesic. Since he did it in the capacity of a MD, he did not suck the blood or whatever afterward. Honestly the kid was more upset about being put into restraints than he was about being jabbed in the dick with a needle.

Yes, god told us not to mix linen and wool I don't know why but this is what he asked. And yes, I'm Kosher. Jesus said it's not a sin because it doesn't touch the heart but God told us to follow this diet for health reasons.

fuck yourself

Dont freak out if he becomes a psycho. Welcome to the world. Knife. Cock. Life.

>There's nothing wrong with circumcision.

jew spotted

Good goys.

No Saul, the Old Covenant was fulfilled with the coming of Christ. You jews are not bound by the old laws anymore, and us gentiles never were.

I had to be circumcised because my dick is so big. I shit you not.

Is that vermont in red? Based vermont

I really hope Canada gets all the human garbage Trump is throwing out of the USA

third world by 2026

>I had my son circumcised when he was 5 days old. Does this trigger you?
why would it?

it will trigger HIM using though... using a .44 Magnum... right into the occiput of your hollow, goy'd, sex-life-destroying head... !

I'm not Jewish, I'm Christian. Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law, so why does the corrupt Catholic Church claim it's abolished while claiming a man has authority to decide the law?

But to fulfill it

Yes, he fulfilled it. And? If your dad fulfills the law in your country does that mean you don't have to follow it anymore?

I won't do it to my kids. If they want to be closer to god or whatever, they can do it as adults and really show their fucking faith.

I agree. Religion should not be an excuse for mutilation. The Bible encourages the stoning of women who cheat - but we'd still arrest anyone who actually did that.

If you want a nation that lives by the Bible you'll need to make your own, because our laws certainly don't exist to satisfy your religious needs. Stoning is illegal, mutilating babies should also be illegal. Make your own country so you can sacrifice bulls, buy women from their fathers for a some silver, cut baby dicks, and wear 100% unmixed clothing.

The bible forbids that, it can only be done as an infant.

It's done. He came. He was killed by them. He fulfilled their little anal tests and rules. He hated them and called them hypocrites and the sons of the synagogue of satan

that's only there because people were nasty af back then

>Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law
Nigger literally read the rest of the sentence, he did not come to abolish the law but fulfill it. And fulfill it he did. Read the NT bro, we are not bound to the Old Laws. We can eat pork too!

didn't that guy shove yoghurt up his ass or something?

bzzzt wrong

Acts clearly states it's not required for Christians.

I love cucked americans like this lmao
>I don't mind having a mutilated dick, now I don't have to spend like 10sec in the shower pulling back my foreskin cause my retard parents decided to chop it off for me instead
How's that lifelong supply of lotion and socks working out for you, bud?

But maybe the pedestal women might not like it. Bunch of cucks. But dont touch their little pea penises they have

Even better
he shoved it up kids' asses

I have an AR-15 for anyone who goes anywhere near my sons with a razor or their putrid Jew mouth

Do parents not watch the procedure? How can a parent put their own baby child through something so gruesome?
What is wrong with these people?

I hope every one of you that have been unwillingly circumcised hate your parents for what they did to you, you have every right to.

Skypes are the problem.

Wikipedia redirects "female circumcision" to "female genital mutilation" and "male genital mutilation" to "male circumcision"

should be punishable to perform this barbaric procedure.

>The quack of course quietly stopped the experiment before the kid snapped and he proved his own theory wrong.

He was miserable his whole life, even after 'converting' back to male, and eventually committed suicide, so I'd say that's a pretty strong refutation.

Did you know circumcision impairs dick growth?

Did you know more children die from the circumcision procedure than children die from the supposed "dick infection" it prevents? It's safe to say that supposed "dick infection" would be in 3rd world countries nonetheless.

It's refreshing to see Americans that have woken up to this.
End this stupid shit. Let your sons dicks be intact.

You don't cicumcise an infant. You wait until they are six or seven years old, then you circumcise them.

correct.

1. turtleneck circumcision is the best way to have your penis. Both fully circumcised and uncircumcised penises are inferior.

2. circumcised penises look better. coming from a faggot, I can tell you 100% that a circumcised penis is better to look at and do other fun stuff with.

3. There is virtually no disadvantage to circumcision. people go "but much sensitivity". Literally i couldn't give less of a shit about how sensitive my hypothetically uncircumcised penis would be.

How about you let them decide for themselves whether or not they wanna chop off part of their willy?
I'll bet on their answer being "no".

circumcised dicks are better looking than a piece of shit wrinkledick.

because they're demonstrably lying when they say stem cells are any where near being able to reproduce nerve laden tissue. why don't they mention that one of the main issues with existing stem cell therapy is erectile dysfunction?

you aren't going to undo the damage and violation, even if you magically grew it back instantly.

KEK

You've obviously never seen an erect uncut dick.
Much better than a scarred dry looking one.

You are proof that you can brainwash people into thinking the wildest things as correct.

Theyre boring and perpetually chafed and i have a folder with probably 50 amazing uncutter beauts

Soft uncut is better anyways. Cut dicks just sit there and expect to be rescued. Oh wow it's exactly the same hard now only bigger

So where are all the christcucks defending this shit?

Everyone don't like to feel pain but it's for the best. So, it's okay.

2000 years of the Christian church without circumcision, but a Canadian kike knows better?

Circumcision is to allow crypto kikes to crypto easier. Supposed religiously pro-circumcision Christians are crypto kikes (and a few copts).

Yeah of course.
But user has obviously never seen one if he thinks of them as "wrinkledicks".