Reminder

Abortion is Murder

Other urls found in this thread:

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=a5EgClaQMM0&s=225&e=384#On_abortion__|_Peter_Hitchens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is

Yep.

Who cares?

Reminder:

Blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately aborted so who cares?

Trump winning meant the saving of millions of children

Nigger larvae aren't human.

No. Murder is murder. Aborting a few stem cells isn't. Where's the in between where consciousness first appears? No clue... Ask some neuroscientists dipshit. Why does neither side fucking do that.

nope. gas yourself christcuck

MILLIONS OF BLACK AND HISPANIC BABIES ARE RITUALISTICALLY SLAUGHTERED

THAT MAKES IT OKAY FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WHITE BABIES TO BE SACRIFICED TO MOLOCH

kys desu senpai

Objectively determine for me when you have a human as opposed to a not-human please~

DUDE CELLS LMAO

Aren't you also a bunch of cells? What is the exact number of cells someone needs to have in order to be considered a person? Should it be legal to murder braindead people? What about people with extremely low cognition, should one face repercussions if one was to ritualistically torture and then kill someone like that?

When they're old enough to work

I love how fucking sadistic you bastards are. If you even consider abortion you should do it, don't push out a baby that's destined to have a shitty life.

Good. Let's have some more murder then

I'm all for abortion, but yeah, it's murder.

It'd be nice if people didn't deny it so they could justify it.

>babies should be murdered because they might have a shitty life

wew lad, you know I myself grew up in a single-mother, poor household, and now I'm successful. but if you were my mother's obgyn, I would have been aborted, right?

Nah. How about when they're old enough to have Alzheimer's?

I'd rather chop off my nuts and kill billions of sperm cells then watch this guy again.

Now you're just being silly

Then how the hell do you justify murder if you recognize it as such? Do you think you should face consequences if, say, you walked into a nursing home tomorrow and pulled the plug on a hundred 90-year-olds hooked up to machines?

yes but 80% of all abortions are done by niggers

Yet it's not silly that my child "isn't human" because of your arbitrary line in the sand that has nothing whatsoever to do with objective facts~

the problem is that in order for our system of morality to work, human life needs to have infinite value, but the line for what constitutes human life is pretty arbitrary

i'm not really sure which side i'm on in the moral argument, but if i was female and got knocked up i would abort the fuck out of the thing

its a great thing for society as a whole, slows population increase, decreases poverty

i'm also pretty sold on the whole "i have the potential to be a doctor, it doesn't mean you should treat me like a doctor" argument

A CONSCIOUS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AND ME

So don't abort your child?

Yes it is. Any doctors who perform abortion, and any women who receive abortion, should be punished for 1st degree murder with prison for life.

If it were me on those machines I'd rather have the plug pulled, yeah. My grandmother was the same, but my aunts, uncles and father couldn't stand the thought of it so they let her stay there for months while she slowly forgot herself and eventually died.

People are awful and do awful things. Pull the plug, abort the baby. I'd rather the abortions be done early if it's any consolation.

neuroscientist here
nobody knows shit about consciousness, that would make this a lot simpler

Why do you care? You think my 2-year old isn't human. Why don't we kill yours too? It isn't human and won't be murder after all - nothing morally objectionable about ending its inhumanity right?

Her fucking zits piss me off more than anything

who fucked this?

>its a great thing for society as a whole, slows population increase, decreases poverty
Or, I don't know, you could just wear a condom.

Or... and this might be a bit of a stretch...
DON'T HAVE SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE

THERE'S A REASON THAT WAS ENFORCED FOR CENTURIES

So what?
Why do you insist on these people reproducing? Are you going to raise their kid when they fuck up/neglect/abandon it?

Modern women care more about their rights and sexual liberation than the well-being of their future children. It's why modern women are terrible mothers.

Yes

don't always work
i mean yeah, that would work if people stuck to it but its pretty unfeasible to enforce, i'd rather live in a world with abortion than a world where i'd be married to the first girl i ever fucked

Murder is sin. The most important thing in life is God, and avoiding sin is part of fulfilling a human's highest duty to God.
Evil is evil.

Yeah. But someone could at least start with "when a brain first starts developing".

>hurr derp nignog chimp
>we need babbys, babbys can't be kill

B-but muh bronze age scriptures.

that'd just be another, earlier arbitrary line, at what point do you call that clump of cells a brain?

Yes. I'd rather some people never exist than a shit load of them being miserable because they had terrible parents..

lmao reaching so fucking hard

You're right hahaha

Something isn't a human until it can speak.
Wait. Something isn't a human until it can speak a certain number of words.
Wait. Something isn't a human until it can speak a certain number of words in a language I can understand.
Wait. Something isn't a human until it can speak a certain number of words in a language I can understand and can also exert a certain amount of force with its body unassisted.
Wait. Something isn't a human until it can speak a certain number of words in a language I can understand and can also exert a certain amount of force with its body unassisted and also can live for x amount of time without other people providing food to it.
Wait.

Maybe but for the most part it not murdering anything of value. Just niggers and liberals I don't have to feed.

reaching even harder now I see, congrats

I was gonna let this slide, but:
>We live in economically and environmentally unstable times
>Famine exists
>The world is overpopulated
>Women can be raped
>The child can be too disabled to function
>The mother can die in labor

>America needs to be 67% black because muh jesus loves fetus

What am I mistaken about senpai?
Wanna enlighten us with your intelligence?

yeah its an arbitrary line, but you need that arbitrary line somewhere, where would you put it?

Abortion = Moloch !

You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 18:21

Not him, but for me, you're a human the minute you're conceived, period. That's generally the position anyone who's anti-abortion takes. The Catholic Church talks about protecting human life "from conception to natural death."

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=a5EgClaQMM0&s=225&e=384#On_abortion__|_Peter_Hitchens
Where life begins.

A babby, pls don't let satanic atheists murder this poor child, she is crying already.

>finlename
hahaha thats funny you guys are being nice so I will too, ok well fetuses aren't people because they aren't fully developed so abortion's not the same as murder

Define fully developed, and define how that relates to humanity~

define "fully developed"

explain why a man is charged with double manslaughter if he kills a pregnant woman

If a woman has a premature birth, is it permissable to behead the baby and eat the legs because it's not fully developed?

>Abortion is Murder
Yes it is

And one of the most vile kinds of murder imaginable.

Indeed, Moloch worshippers have double standards.

that might intuitively make sense but it might not be the best place to put the line in terms of harm reduction, a blastocyst self evidently cannot feel pain or care if it lives or dies, but aborting one would still be murder according to that definition, that would cause genuine harm to the mother because of the placement of that arbitrary line

ITT: low iq idealogues

>tfw to smart for murder

>tfw born a week early so technically I'm not a human being

well I guess this means I can kill myself without hesitation after hearing such a retarded point

don't you get smug with me
birth cause thats when its a baby, double manslaughter cause she planned on having it, abotion means she does not and is not going to have it
shut up, molochs not real

holy fuck tripfags are gay as hell

Who cares, God will take care of a child!

Damn straight

Why dont we let pedos adopt kids that are going to be aborted?
molested > murdered

Maybe we should put you in a deep sleep so that you don't have proper consciousness. Then kill you. Is that morally right?

Of course you can. Anyone can. Free yourself. Lord knows I won't stop you. Good bye

>2016
>Americans discuss abortion that is legal in my shithole muslim ountry since 1930.
>They think it's something liberal and degenareting.
You guys are doomed.

>can't address obvious problem
>ramble inanely in impotent consternation
Learn logic bro!

So if a woman considers abortion in the very moment before she and her child are both murdered violently, it's only one murder - the child no longer counts! Advise every would-be murderer of pregnant woman that you should always convince their pregnant targets to consider abortion before slitting their throat - that way it won't be murder!
Because murder of a human vs quashing a bunch of completely-non-human-cells is sometimes dependent entirely on how the mother feels at the moment!

>shut up, molochs not real

>50 million babies have been sacrificed in the USA alone. Call it Moloch, call it ''freedom'', a murder is a murder.

Nope.

It doesn't matter, there's no perfect answer or "i gotcha" moment in this discussion. Both pro choice and pro life arguments are sound and the law on this issue should be changed by state of the times and country you are living.

At this time pro choice seems to be a better option in US, if only because more hispanics and blacks are doing them.

Also, it's always the right choice if you have a defective baby coming up. No one wants to spend his entire life looking out after a retard.

>I'm good because I want to save babbys
>the world is evil because they prevent real murder and real child neglect
>I'm moral and correct so I have the right to annoy, control and fuck other people lives
>look at me, I oppose the "murder" of "potential" dindu's cells, I'm special and pure
>I have strict stone-set morals, I'm better than you because of that

VIRTUE SIGNALLING

>morality is determined by the state of the times

This sounds like solid logic

degenerates can kill million of human seeds but can't kill one marijuana seed

Good thing I believe in justifiable murder.

There absolutely is. Life begins where life begins. There's no empirical question where life begins for humans - it's at conception.
And causing the end of human life is murder.

>Both pro choice and pro life arguments are sound and the law on this issue should be changed by state of the times and country you are living
Pic related.
Men don't get to decide what is murder. I'd rather see the end of the world than a world governed by the illogical arbitrary evil sinful tyrannical sociopathic pathetic weak selfish petty inconsistent inane and hateful whims of fallible worthless men.
God will judge you and every soul, and there will be no respite.

well it's cause it's attached to her, she should choose, why are you against women's rights?
>sacrificed
you're just talking about crazy fantasy stuff like moloch, why should anyone listen to you?
>And causing the end of human life is murder.
but not really. also fetuses aren't people btw

Murder is by definition UNLAWFUL killing.
If it's lawful, its not murder.
As long as abortion is legal, it's not murder.

Reminder abortion is the greatest killer of niggers ever.
Reminder that if it werent for abortion, America would likely already have a nonwhite majority
Reminder that if you live in the United States, pro-life=anti-white

It's hard to believe people as dumb as actually exist. Why God desires such pathetic specimens is beyond me.

Murder is against the law - it's been since the beginning and will be until the end of time itself.

>you're just talking about crazy fantasy stuff like moloch, why should anyone listen to you?

A murder is a murder. Abortion is child sacrifice. If you are triggered by the word ''Moloch'', then I won't use it anymore.

Wrong.

If you care about whites, then tell them to have more babies. Killing black babies doesn't magically increase whites. Think!

Yes. Murder is what happens when you kill, and its against the law.
Execution is not murder
War is not murder
Abortion, when done legally, is not murder.

so are squashing flies and washing away all that bacteria every time you take a shower

Abortion is here to stay. Stop crying about it, cuck.

We dont need more whites, we need better whites. We also need fewer shitskins, which is why we need to keep abortion around. Shitskins abort their spawn in droves and shit trailer trash whites abort their future criminals and meth addicts. Society wins either way.

No, all of those things are murder.
The arbitrary dictates of men are irrelevant to Divine Law.

"Divine law"...
What some ratty old book, compiled by fucking committee, says is irrelevant. Totally irrelevant.

Also - Bible actually promotes and has god performing abortions. Try again.

Yes this right here
God will judge you and every soul, and there will be no respite.
>God
>existing
I invite you to think critically and logically, and use your brain that was evolved and developed throughout many many years
Hey, that is very, very mean. Coincidentally it's what many of pro-choicers in thread think about some and why we support abortion. Kek.
No, they're not child sacrifices. You're crazy. Go get help. :P