If even Spider-Man succumbs to yellow fever, what hope do the rest of us have?

If even Spider-Man succumbs to yellow fever, what hope do the rest of us have?

white cock was made for Asian women.

In Eddie we trust!

If even Tony Stark succumbed to Yellow Fever, what hope do the rest of us have?

She cucks him with his best-friend-turned-enemy and then Tony's Cousin steals his armor and kills her. Being Tony Stark is suffering...

Sounds like he is a good cousin. You shall not suffer the slut nor the gold digger.

Embrace it. Besides asian Batgirl is hot as fuck.

In Flash we--
> he succumbed to yellow fever in the late 70s early 80s.

Flash was ahead of his time.

On retrospect yeah, but Morgan WAS the golddigger who was mooching Tony for money. And Rumiko was already rich as fuck, she wasn't after Tony's money.

>Not having Yellow Fever

Asian bitches be top tier

Joke's on you. I've had yellow fever for the longest, longest time now.

Doesn't matter. You should not tolerate a sloot.

This
Cass is for breeding.

Sure, I'm not saying the opposite. I'd say Tony's better off without her, but pretty much everyone mooches off him. The guy is just searching for a genuine human connection, and nobody cares.

Because he lives in the Marvel Universe.

Oh baby...

Well yeah, but Tony especially gets shit on constantly. All the time, by everyone. Even Pym has it better. Banner too. At least they have a refugee in their AI Heaven/Warworld.

>YWN breed her.
Why live?

I know she's a banana but goddamn

>implying he won't find QT Asian coded alien GF

Venom is made of tentacles and slime. He's made for asian womans

You're thinking of Carnage.

Ive seen enough evidence to stand by my statement

Peter looks like a girl.

that arch looks uncomfortable

Asian women are for breeding.

>YWN hug Cassandra while she cries.

Is she trying to get her in a mating press?

I mean if you're a white dude, just think back to all the times your masculinity or your dick has been ridiculed because you're white. Now recall how nonexistent Asian men are in western media, unless they are being portrayed as dickless nerds. The next time you're trying to fight the yellow fever urge, just imagine having a son who has to deal with both situations his whole HAPA life. That should take the lead out of your pencil. Also everyone knows that Asian/Caucasian features are the blandest, least attractive combination out there. There's a few exceptions, but in general, just no.

thats clearly a white woman though. Also, she's not real. Most gooks are ugly.

He already did

Jenna looked kinda Asian.

You know shitty origin aside, Silk really is rather cute. I don't know why they had to make it the same spider, they could have just as easily said they where trying to replicate the experiment or any number of non stupid things

You where a terrible awful show BTB but you sure delivered on the yellow goodness

I wish she got to do more. And that we didn't have to suffer Harley Quinn.

i ship it

Remember! MC2 Black Cat is canon bisexual. And MC2 largely uses 616 as it's basis. Black Cat could totally be bisexual and there would be precedence to make it not a shitty SJW asspull.

Also it would be hot.

Also speaking of Gay Asian. (To be hence forced referred to as Gaysians) Did anyone else really like Mariko from Exiles? I really liked Mariko from Exiles. She was a great character with a lot of chemistry with her team and wonderful personality.

OH GOD IT STILL HURTS SO MUCH! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE! SHE WAS SO PERFECT! ;_;

I was literally wondering what my headcanon would be when heroes ultimately retire. Like Clint will be a twice divorcee but I always imagined Black Cat found someone who shared her sense of adventure.

Even in their civilian life. A lesbian waifu like Silk seems too good to be true.

>yellow fever fags even need to bring their autism to Sup Forums
lets just cut to the chase, just post your favorite kpop girl autist

Your time is over, roastie. Step down gracefully and accept white men prefer Asians.

so you admit raiding is going on

>Remember! MC2 Black Cat is canon bisexual.

Kevin Smith also alluded to it in Evil That Men Do, even if he did end up being the one to add rape to Felicia's backstory.

Eh, you take the good with the bad.

That's not really an achievement you know considering Peter's armies of love interests. It's almost as bad as saying you slept with sniktbub.

>Cass gets pregnant
>Bruce goes into full overprotective dad mode
>Cass is just kind of bummed that she can't really beat people up so easily.

White men, please stop stealing women.

t. Rest of World

KAREN A CUTE. CUTE!

Apparently a bunch of stuff with her and Boomerbutt wound up on the cutting room floor for more JOKUR BAYBEE.

Dude, have you *seen* the state of white women lately? Can you really blame us for running as far away from Trigglypuff as possible?

I always thought Kimiyo Dr. Light was cute, even if she is kind of a frigid bitch

Trips mean I won't question your choice in waifu user, but what's her personality beyond being kind of a frigid bitch?

More like take the good and pretend the bad never happened.

>Apparently a bunch of stuff with her and Boomerbutt wound up on the cutting room floor for more JOKUR BAYBEE.

Because of course it was. Who cares about things that might be interesting when we can force meme crap

Sad thing is in the last 10 years there were so many bad Black Cat stories that it made Kevin Smith look like a better Black Cat writer in spite of what he wrote in.

Yeah, at the very least Kevin had some good romance and comedy moments. The almost rape scene was pretty hot too with kitty cat all drugged out and crying while Mr. Heroin cut her latex catsuit open.

This seems like a weird test of loyalty

More like the ultimate test of loyalty.

Mariko and Morph were the perfect non-romantic couple

Fuck you Mimic, you know what you did.

I bet a Lesbro would be awesome to have.

I was really sad when Mimic died too ;_;

I miss this book so much

Also did silk and Peter actually fuck?

Silk and Pete fucked, like, a lot.

I'm black. Blacks and Asians don't mix or even go together for that matter so I'm safe lol. Our only stereotype is the "blacked white woman" bullshit. Until Luke cage fucks an Asian we're all good

The heck are you talking about?

It's pretty obvious. You white guys are the only ones that suffer yellow fever. Hell even Asian men are going after white women and I think black women. Yellow fever only applies to nerdy white guys