4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55549917
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51727171/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51667873/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do we solve the woman problem?

artificial womb

>experimenting with dumb people
>ugh men!

I wish I was confident enough to assume people would move out of my way.

What does that prove? The results would be the same with women. Almost nobody actually will just intentionally walk into a stranger.

I rarely move out of the way and everyone is smart enough to not colide?

She gonna get grabbed by the pussy

It proves that if you don't move out of people's way sometimes you'll bump into people

See what I do is I move slightly out of the way and watch the oncoming people, if they start making a move to also get out of the way I get out of their way, because they've expressed some reciprocal inclination towards consideration for and respect of their fellow human being. If they don't move I stay in their way, because fuck them, what kind of cunt doesn't get even a little bit out of the way.

another kid that didn't take or didn't understand their statistics class

I do this at college. I always walk on the right side, and if someone is walking on the same side towards me, I just keep walking. Its an alpha thing to do, they always move.

sounds like the setup to a great hentai

Sexbots.

>what kind of cunt doesn't get even a little bit out of the way.
An alpha male.

>December 13th, 2014

Fuck off OP.

That's being obnoxious for no reason.
Don't resist an evildoer for the sake of resisting an evildoer.

Let's hope she doesn't try that on the highway.

FACT: 100% of women raped had an orgasm.

Women love to get raped.

It proves that women are sloots and who will lie about literally anything for attention. No man ever doesn't get out of a girls way

What if you're both playing the "he moves first before I move" game? Does that make you both assholes?

>dude is a good bit taller and bigger than you
>expect him to move when you had enough time to move on your own
Waste of fucking chromosomes if you ask me

whenever i walk anywhere i stay exclusively on the very edge of the road, if they don't adjust course over the hundreds of meters they see me never changing my path then they're not very bright nor corteous

> Be me, totally blind
> Walking down the street one day fucking terrified like always because I can't see shit
> Suddenly there is a wave of BO and then a distinctly feminist force knocks me to the ground
> "OHMYGODCHECKYOURPRIVULEGE YOU CISGENDER SHIT"
> Seeing eye dog attacks her
> police show up and have to put down dog
> I get charged for rape
> such is life in Hillary's america

>implying i'll move unless the person is 500lbs

(((Breslaw)))

Literally the name of a ((sect)).

T. Cunt

>be hard working american man
>walking home after a long day at the factory
>enjoying the calm evening
>suddenly a woman appears, walking toward me
>continue walking on my side of the sidewalk
>notice the woman staring intensely right at me
>she's making a beeline for me
>so taken aback by this crazed woman I don't know what to do
>would never hit a woman even if she is rushing me with a crazy expression
>she barrels into me while I'm stunned
>say excuse me, hoping she doesn't pull a knife or a gun
>she just keeps walking, her crazy expression turned to one of smugness

If you take up the whole sidewalk like a fucking asshole when someone's walking toward you then kill yourself, it's not alpha or manly. Everyone knows you're an insecure faggot who is autistic.

Twist: 27 of those men were on their cell phones. 1 was an asshole.

You missed the part where I move first. Not enough to get out of the way, just enough to communicate an intention to get out of the way. You've got to meet people halfway user.

Apparently, you can just put a plow on your car.

Concentration camps.

This is an American thing rather than a man thing.

In Canada people are shucking and swerving in order to get out of one another's way. If they bump into you they apologize profusely as well.

Kek

Reminds me of the feminist who tried "catcalling" and "sexually harassing" men and nearly got raped by all of them

A big ol gay cunt*

Do people really not move out of the way in America?

Even here in Scotland the cunts are at least courteous enough to move

ill finally get to touch my first girl

>act like a cunt
>people treat you like a cunt

I think this woman is discovering reality. We should encourage her to leave her safe space more often.

I'm glad I don't live in a city.

>be hard working american man
>walking home after a long day at the factory
>enjoying the calm evening
>suddenly a woman appears, walking toward me
>continue walking on my side of the sidewalk
>notice the woman staring intensely right at me
>she's making a beeline for me
>so taken aback by this crazed woman I don't know what to do
>would never hit a woman even if she is rushing me with a crazy expression
>she barrels into me while I'm stunned
>I quickly pull a Randy Orton and DDT her ass on the side walk.

It will be available sooner than we all think.
Sexbots are the beginning, soon women will have to fight for mates, not the other way around.

If she is walking on the right hand side of the road she should not move.

I hate those fucking barbarians that walk on the left, uncivilized fucks.

Checking those double-double digits.

Scientists can now turn sperm cells into eggs. Women aren't needed any more. Sexbots, brojobs, and sperm-eggs are the answer.

She should try that with niggers

I tried this before, you would be amazed at how rude hot dog carts are about not getting out of your way.

We're the same country who made this song

youtube.com/watch?v=tw429JGL5zo

Look in the direction that you're going to move to make way for the person coming towards you. They do the same. Both of you move in those directions. Neither of you collide with each other.

She should try the experiment with a train

Can we just declare them to be inferior because of this? This is like what people use to get power of attorney over a self-destructive or senile person.

>walking
>person (at a distance) walks into my path
>move to the other side to pre-emptively avoid awkwardness
>they fucking move as well after a few moments, getting in my way again
Note this isn't some smarmy fuck messing with me or even necessarily a woman or a man, just random people. It annoys the hell out of me, and eventually I stand my ground and they end up having to awkwardly move over because I made a concession and they ignored it. Never collided with anyone, though.

Black people do this in New Orleans ALL THE TIME
They intentionally block you on the sidewalk trying to make you move out the way first
I always make direct eye contact and continue, make it clear I am about to bulldoze right through them
They always looked shock because most white people get embarrassed and hop out of the way
They don't know how to handle one of the aggressive ones

How many have said excuse me or sorry?

I used to move for everyone at least halfway, but now not full niggs (you can tell) since they try to act hard and not move.

If someone was getting out of my way I'm supposed to get out of theirs?
Fuck that, if a dude is making an effort to run into me I aint fucking moving fuck that

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55549917
Assignment 3

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51727171/
Assignment 2

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51667873/
Assignment 1

Men will change

usually people move out of the way for taller/more built people, which happens to be guys most of the time

Did this in High school and i stopped getting bullied shortly after, must've recognized me as an alpha once i started showing it

Has she only just moved to a city?

Some people don't move out the way, so you have to.

fucking this.

all it takes is a little pivot to be considerate while not coming across as a meek little turd.

Fun fact: as they walk towards each other most people subconsciously signal to each other what side they're going to take to avoid colliding. It usually happens at a distance of about 10m.

I have a bad problem with second guessing myself, and so I often end up ducking left and right as I approach people and get to the point where I have to apologise for nearly bumping into them. It happens way too often.

>That's being obnoxious for no reason.
irish flag

this

I bascially walk the streets sideways

>radio edit on YouTube
but why tho

I don't have polls or studies to cite but I've been lied to a lot more often by women than men. Maybe it's because they're physically weaker that they feel the need to protect themselves with bullshit and connive their way into getting what they want? Maybe men have lied to me just as much, I just haven't busted them?

Unrelated, but I think in life, there are those of us that are like you, then there are animal scumbags.

I think Trump is like you in terms of respect, giving it and demanding it.

I do this with Hispanics because they never have to common decency to move. When I moved to Texas I would step aside and notice they would just power through. I'll knock you down now. I know its petty but hot damn if it isn't funny.

Why don't people have manners anymore.

I'd get out of your way user

>be Cuban in TX
Some of the real Indian looking Mexicans are like this, its a thing they learned from niggs in their neighborhoods.

Try it with a truck.

>bump into her
>shove my dick on her vag

Shouldn't have invaded my personal space bitch.

Just so you know, SJWs have a word for this:

Manslamming.

now try doing it as a 5" tall man
>woman thinks heightism is actually exism
>meanwhile she is physically disgusted by short men and makes posts about how they are a waste of oxygen and shouldn't exist

this

you guys are rude as fuck

>not giving us the number of experiments she performed
what a truly retarded cunt. how the fuck are we supposed to tell if that is a good or bad rate of collisions.

Is she asking to be raped? Do that with the wrong guy he might get the wrong idea.

Do it to bike riders on the sidewalk too. It's funny.

>mfw I walked down the sidewalk on campus wearing my MAGA hat the day after the election and three chicken nugget scoons got out of my way
I'm 5'6"

i am a true alhpa man. when any other man is walking in my direction i will veer into his path and shoulder cheek him. if he says something i call him a faggot and put my gun (1992 beretta) in 2 of his ribs. none of you can beat me up.

This actually happened to me once
>riding bicycle home
>girl coming towards me on her bike
>slightly move to the right
>bitch doesn't move at all
>hit

I got up and rode away speechless while she bitched at me

kek

I've had the same experience.

>manslamming

thank kek we dont live in that timeline

I'd walk right over (You) and then take the wallet off your trampled personage...

t. a nigger

Honestly if I'm walking with the flow of road traffic (which you're supposed to do, closest to the road) and you're coming up the walk lane against it I'm going to walk into you so you realize your error

Looks like you're already gay, so shouldn't be a problem for you.

muh fuggin bix nood witey betta bin movin nigga

>Manslamming
>it's actually real

Society is doomed

*teleports behind you*
*slice off your head with 12 foot katana*

heh, nothin personnel kid

it's the responsibility of the bike driver to not mow down pedestrians, since they're significantly faster the pedestrian should never attempt to step out of the way of a bike because then the rider can't adjust in time

based

Spoken like a first class beta retard. Congrats.

Fast lane between the parking meters and the curb master race checking in, so many tourists and fatties in my town it's the only way to walk somewhere in a reasonable amount of time.

*breaks rib with 1992 beretta*

This is literally just called being an asshole. I love how these people think being a complete twat to strangers on the street is "activism."

>tfw never slam into anyone
>tfw everyone gets out of your way on the street
>tfw couples cross the street when they see you coming towards them in a hoodie at night
i just got out of the gym and it's cold damn it. im not even black why are they crossing? is it my ugly face/beard?

>Manslamming

Sounds like a euphemism for gay buttsex

nice bantz toothpaste poster