Is newgrounds Sup Forums?

Is newgrounds Sup Forums?
If so where is your favorite animator/VA now?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/705160
newgrounds.com/portal/view/705722
newgrounds.com/portal/view/70473
newgrounds.com/portal/view/668690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>purple horse

That poor girl.

Jesus christ, that Spax3?! Always did wonder what happened to him.

>poor girl

Well shit, did some research and found out Krinkels is still pretty active: just put up a new Madness short earlier this month, Nexus 2 has entered alpha, and he apparently lives in Philly. Shit's rad as hell.

You just know that if he ever becomes famous and successful she'll come forward with allegations of sexual assault.

Bump

Isn't that purple horse Rina-Chan?

>I can't read filenames on my phone

Got me there. Thanks.

hello gamer fans

ah the days of spax3... he was so close to being cwc level.

Kirbopher basically became one of the most shittiest hacks and frauds of all time to the point where he seriously fucked up his own webshow at some point.

DID SOMEONE SAY

Shitty animators using web flash and they can't actually hire real voice actors? Yes, yes I did! Oh bonus points for used condom.

Shad is doing great, he even has his own website and his very own memes now!

i was actually gonna say KIRBOFOUR, but that would also be an acceptable answer

Post some things from Newgrounds. I saw these fairly recently and I thought they were good.
newgrounds.com/portal/view/705160
newgrounds.com/portal/view/705722

>nobody mentions zone

>Had a chance to make his games into a short web series
>Nah, it's not for me
>8 different guys wanted to make a webcomic about the Group and the story between games
>lol no, i dont want to be like a real game dev i do this for fun
>fourth game comes out
>Flash games aint cutting it anymore
>Sells the games on steam
>Fifth game still stuck in development

>nobody mentions shad

>Tiny horse related content

Mods!!! Mods!!!

You're late

Why is Rina-chan so popular? She's boring and honestly quite rude

Wasn't she like everywhere at the time. She was like the one name that stuck out to me at the time seeing as how this was long before I cared about VAs

>Wasn't she like everywhere at the time.
Yes

This was frontpaged a bit earlier thought it was alright

newgrounds.com/portal/view/70473

Also cant have a newgrounds thread without mentioning the series that got me on newgrounds in the first place

newgrounds.com/portal/view/668690

I miss sprite animation

>all my favorite newgrounds animators are now let's players

A-at least Oney plays is kinda funny...

At first I thought that was Mr. Enter for some reason but no, it's worse, it's fucking Spax3.

The only good thing to come out of that blithering, edgelord was Mister Metokur's series on him and the short redemption arc where he and Bigal2k6 made videos together but those videos were only good because they had Bigal to carry them. Too bad he became a psycho again and demanded that he had every video of his with him in it to be destroyed.

In the immortal words of Mung Daal, "Spax? more like Spaz!"

>he was so close to being cwc level.

Implying that he wasn't already there? Granted he didn't make videos of himself showing how he preserves his semen in coke cans or anything but he was a raving, autistic lunatic that had any and all videos criticizing him to be removed and actually had the power to do so. At least Chris Chan never had the ability to remove videos mocking him.

>Spax3
feels like 2007 again

Anyone remember Spax’s hate boner for Jason Griffith? I remember watching the 2006 game review and I swear he had a damn mental breakdown over the then current voice actor for Sonic.

Didn't he also send death threats to Jason Griffith?

>this man sent death threats to a guy for voicing a blue fast hedgehog """""""wrong""""""

Mfw Sup Forums has 2 options:
-Letting pronounce the em el pi on Sup Forums if it's related to the topic in question or...
-Continuing the meme
We are in 2018, it's been some time

I don’t know about the death threats being sent directly to Griffith but I know he did put up flyers like this.

And apparently got into a verbal slap fight with Richard Kuta, yet another Sonic sperg.

and they'd be true

Is that flyer real?

signe me up

>Rina-chan became succesful
the fuck??
also why does she think shes a fictional character on her twitter, its fucking weird