Static thread. Static's new design maybe ?

Professor Kyle Baker the artist for Static's new book posted this on his Twitter a few days ago. Could this be Static's new design ? Do you like it if it is ?

"Professor" Kyle Baker? What are you, his student?

He's a professor at a collage .

He also said this on Twitter .

YES! Hopefully this means Hudlin is off these books early.

>Static's new book
Of course, Sup Forums will hate it.

It's being written by Reginald Hudlin so of course Sup Forums will hate.

Sometimes I wonder why do publishers even bother?

People don't understand that Static is not Static shock, the comics ain't like the cartoons.

I just got a terrible thought, since Reginald is writing what if he puts Static in a bullcrud relationship like he did Storm/Black Panther ? Static can be with other girls but he must eventually end up with Frieda.

I like that it similar to his best design .

that was definitely his best design.

>yfw Hudlin comes up with an off-brand version of She-Bang, only actually competent
>yfw Hudlin makes Virgil her buttslave

I want them to make Daisy half Asian half black in his new series.

I've never been a fan of the hat I prefer just dreads but if he has to have a hat his hat should have his symbol like in Rebirth of the Cool.

I really need them to being Gear into the comics. Virgil and Richie's friendship was sooo good in the cartoon. The closes friendship to that in the comics is Virgil's friendship with Frieda. Just replace Rick with Richie. It would be cool to see all 3 of them having a good pure friendship.

6 issues in the can already?

It was 2015 when they announced Milestone returning so they probably already had some done.

Looks good if it is his new costume .

Its incredibly dated because Malcolm X the movie seems mostly forgotten, but I can't help but find it cool. Part of me feels like Static should always be a 90's period piece.

Am I the only one who thought She-bang was going to be his new love interest in the show ? He didn’t seem to be interested in Daisy when She-bang was introduce.

Better than his original costume .

Is Kyle Baker a good writer ? I really think they should get someone who’s worked on Static before like Denys who’s already working on it.

You fucking casual, go read his Plastic Man right fucking now.

Should we have gotten Milestone in DC's Solicitations in April ? Milestone is returning in the Spring and April is Spring right ?

All of his cartoon costumes are better than his original costume.

I feel like this should be the new logo

I think his symbol is too iconic now to change.

Nah, the hat was the best part of his classic design. He'd wear different ones all the time because he was a teenager and wanted to look cool and have fun with his costume.

>classic design
I won't call it a classic most people seen to hate it .

It's pretty ugly to be honesty. His cartoon designs are better.

The real question is Bendis writing him?

No. Milestone is all about black folks making black characters.

The 90s was 2 decades ago old man.

im not going to lie user,i hate it, i think it has a lot of personality but looks ugly as shit

A lot of 90s stuff is coming back.

i dont understand 90 nostalgia, i live through the 90 and they were awfull

Get rid of that fucking hat. And maybe try to follow the design from the cartoons.