Here comes the disappointment

>Wall may be a fence in some places
>Abortion left up to states
>Chooses documented anti-semite as chief strategist (meaning no more plausible deniability of using race to motivate racist base)
>Marriage equality done and settled

Pic related, it's those of us who didn't like Hillary but knew Trump was BS all along.

The Greatest Hits of Cheeto Elvis
>gerald ford 2.0

so what you're saying isthis thread is your very own blog post just for you?

>mfw the entire board is full of reddit-roleplayers, people that are too dumb for facebook arguments and memelords

Thanks Donald.

L-lewd!

It was always going to be you idiot

>I've never read any part of Trump's website nor did I watch any of the Republican Primary debates

Yeah, no shit.

If all those things are a problem with liberals and Trump isn't going to do anything... what's the problem?

Fuck off CTR. We know Soros is trying to divide America.

>Wall may be fence in some places
The house committee is still discussing it, and having a fence in some places is more economical while at the same time still doing the job it was intended to do
The next time a case for it comes up to the supreme court, enough conservative justices could exist to bad it again.
>Chooses documented anti-semite
Why don't you like that? This is Sup Forums
See my take on the abortion comment

checked.

Also, I supposed I could have posted some dumb fucking frog bullshit with the number 7 but pointing out Trumps failures is so much funnier

>I never paid attention
>this makes me think I'm smart

I honestly feel sorry for you.

what did you think it would be, the great wall of china?

a modern border wall is layers of fence, barbed wire, outposts, sensors for tunnels, aerial surveillance and enough people to man it all.

>Wall will be built.
>states rights are a good thing
>Bannons EX-WIFE said he was anti-semite, no proof other than that, nice try rabbi.
>it is done and settled, it just wont get forced into non-gays lives with SC justice TED FUCKING CRUZE LOOOOLLL LIBC U C K S BTFO

feels good to win

I'm pretty sure we're fine with all of that.

He's made it very clear some places wouldn't have a wall due to natural barriers.

He never campaigned with the promise to criminalize all abortion. Even if he did a lot of people on here don't care about abortion as its mostly Blacks and Mexicans getting them

>Chooses documented anti-semite as chief strategist

Good

See abortion issue above. He never promised to revoke Homosexual marriage. It isn't even a realistic prospect.

Hey choosing a documented anti-semite is fantastic from the perspective that now Trump has to own all of the swirling miasma of racism that's clouded his whole campaign. No more dogwhistles, only embracing hate. What a fine legacy!

who cares as long as he makes america great again and annexes canada?

Yep, I had a feeling he would fuck us. I understand now why my friends were #nevertrump.

>>Wall may be a fence in some places
Financially this would make sense in areas where there is not alot of border hopping

I'm sorry, I thought we wanted the federal government to step back and let states take more control over how they run things.

>Chooses documented anti-semite as chief strategist (meaning no more plausible deniability of using race to motivate racist base)
Well, jews are slime

If you want to suck cocks that is your business. Forcing me to bake you a cake should not be the governments.

These threads and anything related are nothing but pure faggotry until he's sworn in and the first 100 days are commenced/passed. Bro, this is like calling the World Series with confidence on Day 1 of MLB, which has 162 games in a season. You don't know shit until after All Star break regarding what teams will make the playoffs. Pure faggotry.

>is

The company that built the wall for Israel is one contractor vying to be a part of the construction. Their border is a combination of walls, fences, and satellite surveillance. It significantly reduced crime. Deal with it.

Why Canada?

>The next time a case for it comes up to the supreme court, enough conservative justices could exist to bad it again.

They've had enough of a majority for decades to do it but never did. Hell, conservatives held a majority in SCOTUS when Casey v. Planned Parenthood came up but they didn't ban it. All they did was define Roe v. Wade more clearly.

Important new general lads >Important new general lads
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

>now Trump has to own all of the swirling miasma of racism

i think we can trust that president trump will do the right thing no need to worry about it

Literally all of these are positives.

>where there is not alot of border hopping
guess where the border hopping is going to happen now

it has oil.

All of that is fine, actually.

These are all D league issues

In the areas with a fence and armed agents with orders to shoot to kill?

Cool.

>omg drumpf isnt acting like the literal nazi i was taught he was through facebook
>how can you guys even support him anymore? he's proven to be not literal hitler

These shill threads are pathetic, no one here is going to turn on the God Emperor just because you're a retarded Hill Shill.

i see nothing wrong here. i hope he also cuts all aid towards isreal, absolutely no reason why they can't take care of themselves.

You apparently didn't know much about Trump to begin with if you think this makes him a sham

these were all his stances during the campaign.

I'll wait and see for that one
This was always going to happen due to the way that the US laws are treated
Leave that one to Israel.
Go and have a look at the current legal standing, it was wedged in in such a way that it will probably take 20 years to find a sufficient case to challenge it without a constitutional reform.

We knew that all along, you idiot. Do you understand the terrain of the border?

Fuck off you butthurt losers
>Fence is a type of wall dipshit
>10th amendment dipshit
>who?
>That's Judicial Branch, not Executive Branch DIPSHIT

go wear your safety pin, your diaper needs a change

A perfectly reasonable position for a Republican to take. If you wanted the Federal Gov't dictating everything you should vote liberal.

(Hint: It's why the Religious Right cost the Republicans elections in the past, and a big reason why Cruz was BTFO)