Why haven't you given reparations yet?

Why haven't you given reparations yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBPT1pgByqc
youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much malt liqueur, weave, and fried chicken is that worth?

>$335 for that

Holy shit why aren't we buying into the SJW shit and making a YUGE profit

That's what Trump would do

Because we arent jews

>we hate making easy money!

speak for yourself, lad.

>taking pride in being a bitch beta

Who do you think you are, faggot?

A proud scot

Dumb cunt, only Sup Forums is allowed to criticize virtue signalling white women

>give minorities money for being minorities
I would honestly be embarrassed to ask my best friend for that amount of money, let alone a total stranger. The fact that their culture permits this bullshit is why they're poor to begin with imo
>ima do me ima make mine nigga take whatchyu can get

about six weave, 30 6-packs of malt, and more fried chicken than any black person has ever seen in one place before

Having the privilege of living in the US, instead of having to live in Africa is more than enough reparations.

Reminds me of the white guy who started selling "white male tears" mugs and made a shit load of cash off sjw feminists and then came out saying he hates sjws and feminists.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBPT1pgByqc

>US Civil War
>Union Casualties
>365,000+ total dead
>282,000+ wounded

>Confederate Casualties
>290,000+ total dead
>137,000+ wounded

Paid too much if you ask me.

link pls

>Why haven't you given reparations yet?
Yes we have. pic related

Fuck those deadbeat niggers and fuck you OP for this thread.
youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE

Actually, he might have a point. We've gone through the looking glass and became the jews, might as well make some money off it.

Plus we can teabag every item before shipping.

>$335 dollars

Holy fuck you can make one for probably $5 if you just buy the fucking chain, paint two safety pins gold and clip them together. Are lefties really this dumb?

I did that but for sex in college instead of money. Should have done it for the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

>the civil war was about slavery
wew lad

Ill spend 335 on a hot women of color for a bj after anal.

Tell you what,

You go out and find someone of color who was actually a slave that is still alive, and we will take care of it

What, you can't? Surprise surprise.

Another case of the niggers wanting to be given everything.

Dude. Really good point?

The only issue is though... such trinkets serve as propaganda for spreading their ideas, so maybe think of a way to profit off progressives that doesn't promote their cause?

Hmm.

My tax dollars give way more than $335 to she-boons. TANF, WIC, SNAP, LIHEAP, HUD.

>Give minorities money for being minorities

Is this peak SJW?

Both are more than ALL the slaves in the US.

What about all the lost wages, property, ect, that White people lost in the war?

Adjusted for modern day currency.....
Blacks would have to pay nearly 18 TRILLION dollars!

i am black gib money plis, dont you see that god curse me?

Fuck you, I buy what I want

She's right actually. If you really want to show your care about minorities, then you should give it to a charity instead of virtue signaling.

>If you really want to show your care about minorities
Implying anybody on Sup Forums cares about minorities, let alone wants to show it.
Captcha confirms

A while back some faggot set up a voluntary reparations site, where turbocucks could basically adopt a US nigger as though they were a starving African child, complete with photos and claims of what they would supposedly spend the money on. Likewise some techno-cucks from HackerNews set up their own "basic income" (free gibs for nothing) scheme across a whole town, due to some spergy theory they have that this will transform all the useless people into entrepreneurs and artists.

My son's mother gave her pussy to a negro, I'm sure that's part of the family reparation

>proud scot
Oxymoron

>Do not spend money on things you want, instead gibs me dat

nothing changes