The shills won't leave

> The shills won't leave

They are here forever

Give it time. Eventually, they'll run out of funding.

Also, there's only so much they can piss into an ocean of piss.

There have always been shills here, before CTR we were battling JIDF

Good times... Back when >800,000 was still just a meme.

at this point I think they just enjoy trolling for all the (you)s

>these people bring up how Trump wont be keeping his word on anything

>1 post by this ID

Gtfo of here ctr shill.

you best get ready, once trump starts his moderate right leaning democratic policy decisions, they will go into turbo shill mode and go bananas

They are doubling down on a failed strategy.

> 2 posts by this ID

>no alt-right hugbox

>everyone who disagrees my circle jerk conditioning is a shill

You need to leave

FUCKING SHILL GTFO

>run out of funding.

most of them do it FOR FREE
honestly i think most of the spam is just from butthurt fags looking to lash out and try proving us wrong.

>He's backtracking
>he's full establishment now
>REEEEE he's fucking REEEE REEE REEEEE

Stupid low IQ newfag drumpfkin thought shills leave

Everything looks like the few days after he just became the GOP nominee. It will go away eventually but the shills might not.

>HE'S GOING BACK ON WHAT HE SAID
>NO MORE WALL
>NO DEPORTATIONS
>NO MUSLIM BAN

Heard it all before.

It's fucking /qa/ again bringing their asshurt here.

Report all thread talking about raiding Sup Forums on /qa/.

>alt right

They are not shills. They are faggots posing as shills for shits and giggles.

First 3 days after election were the best. We had Sup Forums to ourselves 100%. Salt mine threads, Pence threads, Trump cucking Obama right at the White House. Damn that was awesome.

Now we got neo-CTR starting to seep in. Not that it matters. The left is dead forever. We control the Presidency, the House, the Senate and soon the Supreme Court. In 2018 it's pretty much almost all Demorats up for reelection in the Senate. The most neo-CTR can look forward to is 2020, but Trump will be in such a strong position by then that there's really no chance he'll lose.

Stay bitter, marginalized and demoralized for years to come, CTR.

>Daily reminder

This is Sup Forums which is short for POLITICALLY INCORRECT

its ok user, its just shows how much DAMAGE we did to them. they cant let go because they are so butthurt over loosing.
cheer up, get outa bed my green nigga,
ITS MORNING IN AMERICA AGAIN
WE ARE MAKING IT GREAT
THERE ROOM FOR YA AT THE WINNERS TABLE

WHERE IS THIS /qa/ BOARD?

I DONT SEE IT

Type it manually into your address bar

>The left is dead forever.

People were saying the same thing about the Right up until Trump was elected.

How exactly are you "right"?

Cause you don't like environmentalism, and prefer to actually enforce border control?

LOL, is that is what's considered "right" in 2016?

The Left won 16 years ago. You've been bickering over whether the celebration party should be blue or red.

you ever think made you people made everyone into shills? the shills cant leave when everyone who disagrees with you is a shill, you people are so far up your own asses, this board use to be full of white supremacists but smart white supremacists now all you idiots do is sit around all day getting high off your own farts and anytime someone tries to have actual discussions you determine that they are part of the conspiracy, that is not how you make your side stronger, fuck all of you, fuck this board, I cant wait till trump actually governs from the center and one of you fucking retards dies trying to assassinate him because muh alt right white folks dindu nofin

Honestly, CTR left right after Trump won. The problem is, during those aweful fucking days before the election, this board was FILLED with CTR. Then when they were here, Reddit, tumblr, and other normies felt welcome and helped add to the shitty threads. You could tell some threads honestly believed the media and that Killary would win. The rest were shitposting Canadians.

It was about 75% CTR and 25% everyone else with the shit threads and that 25% grew as more felt comfortable posting here.

Once Trump won, even though CTR left, the others stayed. 25% is low, but not low enough to keep those faggots out. As they continue to get BTFO or red pilled every day, I think we can make Sup Forums great again. It just needs time.

What else are they suppose to do? Their dreams were more then just shattered. They discovered women don't even give a fuck about the first female president.There whole ideology was a lie.They'd kill themselves without a cause and they still got some Soros money left.

You can shill me anytime anons, I'm there for you. Tell yourselves what you want, but shitposting just like all the rest of us.