Who here doesn't read any superhero comics? What do you lads read?

Who here doesn't read any superhero comics? What do you lads read?

The newspaper funnies.

mostly "graphic novels" but i think that term is pretentious as fuck and is a negative impact on the medium as a whole. They're comics; call them what they are. Lately i've been working my way through The Eternaut, because i bought myself a nice slipsleeve omnibus of it for christmas. Though my favorite book to go back to over and over again is Asterios Polyp.

I read all the comics.

Royal City by Jeff Lemire is my jam right now

Webcomics, manga, and misc comics. I'd like to read French comics but I'm too lazy to learn the language.

Are you the dude posting Heathcliff at all hours of the night?

Yes.

I also read all the comics, but there's one or two superhero comics I can't seem to drop, though nothing DC or marvel since they both rebooted.

Once Invincible ends in the next few months I'll finally be free.

literally anything else

I try to diversify I read both marvel & dc

right now im reading
>kid lobotomy
>kill or be killed
>Royal City
Im also working my way through Kirby and Simons romance comics & im really hyped for Bordanes hungry ghosts that comes out tomorrow

Disney Duck Comics.

Has anyone read this? is it good?

Yes, it's charming in short bursts.

I have been out of the game for some time, and I don't know if my favourite artists still make comics. I would read Daniel Clowes, Peter Bagge, James Kochalka, Adrian Tomine, Seth, Chester Brown, Chris Ware, Alex Robinson, and the Blankets guy.
Trying to get back into comics now, and I'm wondering if stuff like this is still in print, or has mostly moved online or if it's still being made at all.

All the good recent shit is still in print form. Just look them up on amazon every year or two when you remember they still exist. Amazon is a pretty good aggregator of all that stuff and upcoming publications, but under no circumstances actually buy from them.

I read manga

thicc

Usagi Yojimbo. But the run is winding down to its last.

Plot synopses on Wikipedia

Kill or be Killed
Southern Bastards
The Damned
Usagi Yojimbo (quite the backlog to go through)

Gonna start reading Guardians of the Galaxy (from earliest to latest) and Adam Warlock, too, because I'm desperate for good Marvel comics.

>KobK
My man. What you think of the newest arc? I think it might be disappointing since there's very little else to do now that Dylan's killed a mob boss. Other than going into family drama or supernatural bullshit with the demon.