What did you think of movie synergy organic webbing?

What did you think of movie synergy organic webbing?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2010-05-scientists-goats-spider-silk.html
youtu.be/o12YySfp25A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great for masturbation jokes

For the Maguire movies it was mostly just an easy way to streamline the powers and save on time rather than go into how Peter figures out how to make webshooters.

The MCU Peter is established as being a big enough science nerd to get noticed by Tony Stark (who also figured out he's Spider-Man) and there's hints here and there implying that he's worked all of this stuff out through trial and error. So there's alot less of a logic leap-- you see Homecoming Peter screwing around in chem lab making the web fluid and after seeing his appearance in Civil War, it makes more sense opposed to Maguire getting not only spider powers but he also makes wrist mounted silly string cannons.

Stupidest shit.

Love it. Synthetic shit is bad.

Webshooters all the way

Reminder that organic webbing with mechanical shooters is the patrian choice.

so how long before we get movie synergy hot aunt may?

Old as fuck Aunt May never made much sense anyway

More like the cucks choice

One More Day always felt like a bigger insult to me just because Aunt May always looked like she had one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel.

I love it cause I'm into weird body mutation shit like that. I mean, just imagine squeezing that never ending puss through your wrists, and expelling it out of your body.

Organic web powers would mean he’s shooting them out of his ass.

Webfluid is too fucking practical for it not to be a commercial product the way it's explained in canon. So I'm fine with peter producing at least a component of web fluid naturally.

>powers of the spider
>can't produce web
that's like Aquaman having to use scuba gear.

This guy gets it.

That’s fucking hot

Why not both?

Why both?

I prefer organic webbing because running out of web fluid is a shit writing tactic to drum up suspense.

ur r fgt

Peter should be able to produce and store it for later but not be able to shoot it. For that, he needs web shooters.

you guys are shitting on Ditko's legacy...

It's what makes the most sense anyway. IMO, if I were writing Spider-Man I'd have him generate webs from his abdomen someplace, probably his navel. He'd spool it up during off time and load it into web shooters, but if he had to he could just yank it right out of himself.

Interestingly, generating silk is actually about the one power Spider-Man has that actually makes perfect sense. Spider silk is just a combination of proteins, using spider DNA to make another organism produce webs is actually something we've already done:
phys.org/news/2010-05-scientists-goats-spider-silk.html

So what?

To be totally accurate, spider silk is generated from an adapted ovipositor. He'd be shooting webs from his dick.

>movie synergy

this kills the comic.

Like 90% of synergy, it was shit!

>Putting spider DNA into goats
What the fuck

I want spider DNA :(

Eeeugh

Has science gone too far, or not far enough?

It really should've been MJ, it would've made Mephisto's deal much more poignant having MJ be saved but at the cost of her a Peter's life together

Absolutely, really should be made canon the next time Marvel decides to actually reboot the Universe instead of just retconning things every three panels
Peter's web shooters should either propel the web he naturally generates or he bottles it for use in the web shooters like suggested

Thus just reminds me of the fact that Pete could have called himself The Ant or something, because none of his powers scream spider over any other arthopod.

so he shoots webs out of his nipples.

Spider silk has great tensile strength

And by milking it out of goats we can harvest it in large quantities

>complains that movies aren't true to source material
>whoa, organic web shooters are so much cooler.

Garbage.

how long before some silk company spins that goat silk is inferior?

And so is organic webshooters inexplicably not working because Peter is doubting himself. Same shit, different explanation.

>Hook up your web assblasters to your wrists with some mechanical pumps and clever technology
>Produce organic web and shoot it out spiderman style

I mean, wouldn't people notice this one dude with holes on his wrists?

kek

Appeaser.

Tensile strength as in stronger than steel cables

Tons of applications for that

Yeah so what are we gonna do when the things start climbing the damn walls? Goats are weird enough as it is.

Real life isn't a comic book

youtu.be/o12YySfp25A