Lets have a thread of these shall we?

Lets have a thread of these shall we?

The right one looks more like a generic bishie to me.

Tron lights area horrible design aesthetic that should've died years ago. Giant robots shouldn't look like some dude's Alienware computer from 2005.

What exactly is so Tumblr about Rung's design?

he's comparatively one of the oldest transformers and can make crystals to hold sparks

This a new meme?

This is a fun meme

Not really seeing what's tumblr about the originals

How'd I do?

Holy shit these are terrible.

Any templates?

Started off as some sort of virgin-chad thing where tumblr is "anything not showing sex" and untumblrized is "too much sex appeal"

thx doc

Where did it start? Sup Forums has null creativity, so I wager this was started on another board with better quality to its content.

>Sup Forums has null creativity
Hey, at least we aren't Sup Forums

OK. It still is a bad design aesthetic, though. I mean, I'd be fine without the tron lights.

I think it was Twitter.

can piccolo stretch his dick just like he does with his arms?

This meme is kinda lame.

he's supposed to look like an otter instead of a twink?

are you sure this isn't about you?

you spelled 9gag wrong

It started because someone made a more sexy version of an Overwatch character and called the sexy version untumblrized. Basically he made the character skinny, gave her a cross necklace, took off her tattoo, the pink from her hair, gave her a panty tan line, etc.. and called that version untumblrized

It's a really shitty meme, although pic related did make me smile

Herpderp

haha this is such a good meme!!!

Mad, Tumblr?

heh

>anouther virgin vs chad meme

sadly is right, the Lola body is superior but you know... we can't have nice looking female bodies anymore

At least the Virgin vs Chad meme was some what creative.

Dude Sup Forums absolutely SHITS on us. At least from 2012 to 2016. They had fucking board tournaments, two annual vidya game awards, tons of other shit like that. We even fucking smashed Reddit in a tournament to. The little shits challegened us and out right practiced to beat us. We just had some random assholes show up and shit on them.

Can we have a Sup Forums original/un-tumblrized version of this?

subtle.

Where-

Oh.