Does she count as a Disney princess?

Does she count as a Disney princess?

She's a Disney princess but she's not a "Disney Princess(TM)."

Sadly no.

I want to fuck the bug.

She did, but then the Kevin Spacey scandals happened and now Disney considers Bugs' Life cinema non grata.

You know, it won't be too long until Disney ends up erasing a good chunk of their positive history because of some "sex scandal" that comes up down the line.

She's a queen, idiot.

Don't fug the bug, user.

But bugs are for Lewd.

There must be sexier bugs than that.

*BLAM* HERESY!

Yeah, how many disney princess characters become queen at the end. does that negate princess (tm) status?

What is this, a princess for ants?

Bugs Life is also a John Lasseter creation, however stuff like Toy Story and Cars is just way too profitable to sweep under the rug.

Does Elsa count?

THICC

I would help her to make an entire new colony

Fucking degenerate xenofags

>tfw there will never be a gag about how the other princesses are always accidentally sitting in her or loosing her in boobs when she slips off a shoulder

She's the only Disney Princess that realizes her only purpose is to breed
She's too redpilled to be a nuDisney Princess

Will Flik get cucked by literally hundreds of other male ants as she spends the rest of her life in the breeding chambers in order to lay eggs?

What is this? A Disney Princess for ants?

Did anyone ever tell you how fucking funny you are?

If ILP's willing, then yeh, I can see that.

Leave them alone they have poopoo hands

Oddly enough, Elsa and Anna still haven't been officially added to the Disney Princess line. Elsa I get due to the semantics of her being a queen, but Anna is this weird marketing anomaly.

Elsa should never be a princess. She becomes a queen in the movie and her fairytale of origin is literal called "The Snow Queen."

Agreed, and for that same reason, Frozen 2 should be a political thriller. It's just kind of odd that Anna at least hasn't been made an official Disney Princess™.

There's no real reason to add either of them right now, since they're carrying their own merchandise line quite splendidly. They'll probably be added whenever Frozen dies down.

Probably don't want to seperate them.
Political thriller would be nice but war film is the best case scenario.

Her and that other ant princess from Antz where some of my first cartoon crushes as a young boy. The butterfly and spider chick from A Bug’s Life were also cute.

Both spiders from Bug's life and James and the Giant Peach were waifu tier
What is it about spiders that makes people draw them so sexy?

She'd be pretty hot if it wasn't for that head/face.