youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That pic

Literally shaking right now OP

lel says the white dude with a cuck face. I'd fuck his girlfriend with my bbc

Are you ready for Le Pen?

I-Is this consent?

I'm voting for her, so I guess yes, I am.

At least she admits the Gays are trying to indoctrinate our children

Oh my fucking God, however was the genius who made this tweet deserves a blowjob

There are many retards on Twitter who actually fell for it too.

It doesnt matter who it is, discussing politics on facebook always makes me cringe for some reason

>read Animal Farm for the first time
Is this guy 14?

>you are killing queer kids with your vote
feels good man

Hey, that's actually kind of funny.

literally

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

>crawling in my skin

>oxy students

>voting literally killed them

people killing themselves over an election don't deserve my sympathy or my respect.

>butterfly wings
We got a snowflake here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at his retarded name

Out of shit now.

>the tranny being absolutely chill about the whole thing
I swear trannies aren't as bad as people picture them. At least in my experience they have been chill as fuck.

holy shit that picture is hilarious

Take her cup and throw it out

the first poster was a fucking pansy and needs to grow up

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER, OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOUR LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...

>there's a muzzled wolf inside me, but the muzzle is about to come off
>i'm a nice guy, but if you make a nice guy angry, the world shakes.

Napoleon wasn't elected. The pigs were originally "as equal" as the rest of the animals, then said "some (us) are more equal than others."

It's literally Young Adult literature and he completely misunderstood the point of it.

>missing the point so fucking hard
Animal Farm is the first thing that leads a lot of kids to the red pill, how do you fuck that up?

d a m a g e d

Not even realizing that Animal Farm was an allegory against the left. Fucking retards.

My (former) spic girlfriend.

I think so, she even wrote it down.

lol he's gonna get v&d

lel

>visible phone number

If she's a former spic then what does she have to worry about?

My ex fuckin hates trump too. I don't even know why, she wasn't political at all when I was with her. What happened to her...

>phone number visible
lets get busy, lads

>At gas pump with my Sakuya daki pillow in my hand
>Some ruffians pull up next to me
>tell me the only 2hu allowed in Trump's America is Momiji
>They smacked my waifu out of my hands and told me her chest is fake
>I see them drive off to the local synagogue and spray paint it with swastikas and "AWOO"

I'm literately shacking right now

She fell for the media brainwashing m8

>new thread
>just the same screencaps and videos

we are out nearly of salt user

The ones that haven't killed themselves have to have pretty thick skin if they don't pass (because people look at them weird all the time), and that makes a lot of them pretty chill about everything

Where are these faggots getting the LGBTBBQ Turbo Champion Edition internment camps from? I've been following Trumps campaign since last year and have never heard anything remotely like that

pls don't forget the most vulnerable among us: those who have albums to promote and missed their chance to play at the victory party :(

Show of hands for people who, like me, assume that this jew wrote this note all by himself and this didn't happen? He didn't even spell Nazi right. The left really is pitiful, they commit hate crimes on themselves at an alarmingly high rate.

1599? Holy shit that's a crazy coon killing ultrahitler shit. The Jewish guy had better watch out. Omg

/oneofus/

O THESE TEARS ARE SO SO DELICIOUS

MUH DROPPED SEXUAL ASSAULT CASE!

MUH SEXISM!

God liberals are a one trick pony.

That's not real is it?

>mike"a watt for ever impure thought" pence treatment.

autistic*

I use imgur to share screenshots quickly and it's been weirdly pro-Trump, or at least anti-babby. This was one of about 10 posts in the most viral.

I am going to send her a message and tell her what you are putting on the internet

Based jiggaboo

Politico's lead story on election day. In fact it was in the top 5 most popular stories side bar for several days.

The top politico stories the morning after.

I live in California. You didn't need any political gear to see who voted for who. All Trump supporters had that same smug grin all day on the 9th.

they wrote this themself - desperate attention whore.

>Napoleon
>bad
But i thought lefties would appreciate a man overthrowing old world monarchies for equality, brotherhood and freedom.

fuggg

He looks so god damn smug

I think it's satire. Obvious misspellings, swastika comically screwed up.

I dont get it.

At first glance this appears to the typical left wing liberal arsewipe who has written the note himself for whatever fucked in the head liberal leftest reason. Attention seeking? Whatever.

But now I wonder. This is so blatantly obviously false, with the spelling and the language and the poorly represented swastika, that it makes me think that actually it is a right winger posing as a left winger. But for what reason? Liberal leftest fucks are so discredited that no one takes them seriously anyway, and among themselves they are so divorced from reality and have no shame for hypocrisy that it would make no difference.

Therefore it makes me think that this is actually a left winger posing as a right winger posing as a left winger in an attempt to make it look like right wingers are trying to discredit left wingers by posing as left wingers making ridicilous claims of if intimidation.

But I dont think left wingers are sart enough to do this.

So therefore it must be a right winger posing as a left winger posing as a right winger posing as a left winger. in an attempt to make it look like left wingers are smarter than they actually are.

But what would be the point of that? To make the left wing more of a credible intellectual threat? That's a ridiculous idea, we all know the left wing are fucked in the head and will believe anything their masters tell them anyway.

So this must be a right winger posing as a left winger posing as a left winger....
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

I just noticed the uploader...

Gee this sure doesn't look like a false flag.

I wonder who could be behind this goys????

Heather Hogan? No relation to the Hulkster right?

I took LSD recently because of this picture.

And you actually do fucking see Awoos...

WHAT
THE
FUCK

whats with the tard swastika and 1599? also who puts PS anything on a threatening letter?