Best batgirl Coming though

Best batgirl Coming though

Cass is a cutie.

Cass is for impregnation.

Cass can't read

1/!???

Batman and Wolverine obsession with being fathers gets kinda annoying sometimes.

2/????

I'm worried about her now.

Batwoman shot one of her good friends and she wasn't present in that "Future Flashback" of Bruce and Selina married and old.

It's funny how they are good parents of everyone except their biological children

3/????
Batman- Cass, Spoiler, Cass
W- X-23, Kitty, Rogue,

Oops, Barbara

Just how many future are there now? We have Batman Beyond and that one? Plus isn't Snyder one doing one? So--

Don't worry, I'm sure she's living up at a farm and watching that ballerina girl dance quietly.

Well, consider her abilities. You think Bruce would really let Cass watch him die? Just like she just watched Basil die?

>as long as I'm around
>dies

Why do I find her scars so sexy?

It's not like King has any real say in the future of Batman.

>Best batgirl Coming though

Fuck off back to patreon, psu.

But she is. And I'm not psu.

Is it ok for her and Tim to have sex or is it insest?

Batcest.

Not in the current universe. Previous? Well, that's up to interpretation.

Its ok

Only in threesomes. Same for Kon/Cassie with Tim. Or Cass/Tim/Kon because Tim must always be the bottom bitch in them all.

Yes.

Do you guys think she likes it rough?

>Incest
Only in the legal sense.

>Tim
>Not Jason

So how old is Cass supposed to be anyway? And how old was she when she started as Batgirl?

I would give my left nut for DC to let Cass be Batgirl again and spare us the garbage Babsgirl we've had to sit through for the last 7 years.

Like 16ish. She's like 13 post-FP

She's supposed to be the same age as Jason, so by the time the universe got reset she should have been like 19-20 at the very least. Who knows with Rebirth Cass, but she seems younger than old universe Cass, so probably 15-16 or something.

Jason already had Artemis.

Tim and Cass have good chemistry.
Besides, have Jason and Cass ever interacted?

You'll swallow down your socially progressive YAS QUEEN Babsgirl and you'll like it you dirty white cismale

They had a very brief fight in Batman & Robin: Eternal, but that's about it.

Granted, she hasn't interacted much with Tim in Rebirth either, making that hug pretty unearned.

Did Cass and Rose ever interact at all? I didn't read any Cass stuff past Infinite Crisis

Would it count as incest if Shiva did it as well?

Yeah, true. But I really liked them together back when both had solo series and even in "Red Robin".

It's a little known fact that Cassandra's favorite Wu-Tang Clan member is the Old Dirty Bastard. Because she likes it rawww.

They fought during the latter half of Batgirl V1.

They fought and Cass destroyed her in her original Batgirl run, and they teamed up in the Batgirl miniseries that everyone wishes they could forget.

I want the next Arkham game to have Cass as the MC.

Only if Cassandra was there.

Ironically, she was the same age as Jason in the previous universe/time. So she began as Batgirl at the age of 16. Her career ended around 19.

So she was a few years older than Tim. Now Rebirth deaged her to possibly sixteen. She's younger than Tim and Stephanie. but closer in age to Damian now.

They imply physical and emotional fortitude and persistence. Your hormones are probably looking for a woman you can trust to raise your children.

She really was.

Too bad she's been continuously shat on since 2006. I'm still hoping that during my lifetime she gets a good creative team and an editorial that doesn't fuck with her concept in a misguided attempt to "fix" her, but I'm not holding my breath.

Unless she goes catatonic, you should be more concerned for Batwoman. If there's one thing that'll knock a girl off the no-murder wagon, it'll be shooting her surrogate father in the face.

2011. Morrison gave her a good status quo. Fabian probably did the best thing possible introducing the Cass/Tim combo of Red & Black. Snyder even made that bond tighter in Gates. But-- the New 52 just threw it all away because... they used the opportunity because YAAAAASSS Queen Babs.

But then again you just gotta feel for Barbara too. Ever since the New 52 and her best story was in Convergence. CONVERGENCE!!!

Original (pre-Flashpoint) Cass was stated to be 17 when she started and had a couple birthday episodes after it so she was somewhere around 20 when her series ended. She was also stated to be the "same age as Jason", though how precisely is anyone's guess. "Late teens" is a fair ballpark.

The new universe version hasn't been stated to be anything, she seems to be a few years younger than she used to but that could be just because she's also drawn a lot shorter.

And she wasn't even Batgirl in her Convergence series with Dick, right?

>Morrison gave her a good status quo

Nah, Morrison just swept her under the couch or irrelevancy with a new name so that she wouldn't disturb the characters DC actually cares about. Maybe he had something more than that planned for her, but it never materialized. She appeared in like five panels total during the entirety of Morrison's Batman+Inc saga that lasted, what was it, five years? Seven?

"Red Robin and Black Bat" was a pretty cool team that tried to put these two unwanted former superstars to a use, and I actually kind of digged it (due to the symmetry in their names more than anything), but that too got very little play in the end. They only appeared in like three comics together during that era.

After that, Nu52 came and she was shitcanned for years to a point where even background references to her were edited out. Then DC created NuCass, this weird replicant that kind of looks like her and shares some of her traits superficially but is just a way shittier version of the concept. Thinking about what they did to David Cain still makes me mad.

I thought she dropped all bat related motif

She would never be able to appreciate this thread.

Cassandra and Tim were in the one with Stephanie. But-- let's not talk about that one.

Given that Batwoman is still in the solicitations past #975 and Cassandra is not. She just might be.

she would with all the drawings.

I think that was literally the worst art I have ever seen in a comic.
But, desu I really liked the last two pages with Tim and Steph cuddling.

Are her modern appearances any good? I really need to catch up.

should have been all three.

Nah, I don't think she has ever been mentioned in a solicitation so far, doesn't really mean anything for her.

True.
Will we ever see this?

>closer in age to Damian now.
This is the most cancerous fucking ship of all time. If this ever happens I will shoot up DC's offices.

Batman & Robin Eternal is pretty meh with a few Cass highlights (#7 her being introduced to ballet. #13 her in a flashback seeing a hug and seeking out one so badly from people).

Other than that, it was meh and I'm being kind.

In Detective Comics she and Basil are the best characters. So in that regard yes. But you have to endure a horribly misused Stephanie, Jean Paul/Luke who are just there, and Kate basically teaches them but doesn't get close enough to them (hence why the team's falling apart after #974). Tim is 50/50. Sometimes he can be good. Sometimes he can be shit in the comic.

>WOW!

Relax. Damian's got his eyes to someone else. Pity she wants DICK.

I read eternal, which is kinda why I was so disinterested in catching up. what they did to David was crominal

Eh, criminal was Vol. 2. B&RE? That's just standard fair. Barely registers a pulse. However, I still wonder if this David actually loved Shiva more than the previous universe. he did keep a keepsake of her's that Cass found after all, and obviously lied about it.

>Any member of the batfamily in charge of having a stable relationship.

I will laugh if Jason manages to achieve that with Artemis before anyone in the Batfamily including Bruce.

>Are her modern appearances any good?

No. Tynion is just a shit writer. He tries hard but he has never written anything above a 5/10 and his average is like 2/10.

In the fifty-odd issues he's had access to NuCass, he managed like four pages of good scenes. Mainly ones where he's interacting with Clayface, who took Steph's role as her BFF for some reason (Steph is just a huge selfish cunt in this universe). Cass herself has done nothing of note, it seems like she's being kept as a sort of pet by the other characters instead of her being an active partner in the hero business.

You can catch up and form your own opinion, but if you're a Cass Cain fan, you may just end up being depressed.

Could she beat him?

Technically he does.

Can't say that Tim and steph relationship was stable in the pre-new52, but it seems to be that way currently

No, Karate Kid is some next level bullshit. He's basically a low-tier DBZ character. He's a thousand years in the future though.

I her own timeline Cass can take on anyone. Well could, anyway, fuck knows if this new brat can do things.

>it seems like she's being kept as a sort of pet by the other characters instead of her being an active partner in the hero business.
This.
More like a tiny attack dog, but you get the idea.

I'd say it's certainly in Val's favor, but that fight would be amazing. Her sole advantage would be her training.

I'd also like to see her fight Richard Dragon if she hasn't already.

That sounds rather unappealing honestly. I think I may just pass and keep to my own deluded bubble where the nu52 never happened

They made NuCass so immature that she can't really have proper relationships with other DC characters anymore. Everybody just treats her as a kid (even the actual kid, Damian, seems older than her mentally) when previously it was just Batman and Barbara who acted as surrogate parents. It's like they tried to capitalize on the anime-uguu appeal, but in the process left her with nothing to do but look up to everyone around her. That just feels wrong, and really limits the things you can do with her.

A partnership like would never work with the current version of Cass. Tim would end up being some sort of a weird stepdad to her instead of a comrade in arms.

I'm personally regarding all of Nu52 as some weird elseworlds thing and waiting for the real universe to come back.

Do you think it will happen with Doomsday Clock?

That's what they're heavily implying, but honestly they have fucked up so much in the past five or six years that Johns must have smoke coming out of his ears trying to figure out how to un-fuck it. They're playing it slow and careful, and they know they only have one chance at it. Once you have broken the glass on the "Bring Watchmen to DCU" button, there's actually nothing left for you to do for an encore. No way to top it. I wouldn't expect anything definite within like a year, and even that's fast.

So far, they have "returned" superman, green arrow, wonder woman and deathstroke. what cass is a consequence of new52 with barry and almost everything about the new gods

Honestly Ive been "done" with the big 2 for so long, Im not even sure I care to go back no matter what they do. I have my mountain of comics and Im more than happy to just read those a mllion times over.

I agree with here. It goes for Marvel too, honestly, both companies continuities and universes are fucking shot. DC fucked themselves right out of the gate with the New 52's heavy use of poorly thought out retcons and recharacterizations that were just as ill-conceived. They also erased a good deal of mythos so their universe would fit better into a failure of a film that wouldn't come out until 6 years later. Marvel on the other and was doing well in 2011, but they've kind of collapsed under the weight of "THIS IS THE BOLD NEW DIRECTION WE'RE TAKING THIS BOOK" where they constantly relaunched titles so they could fill ad pages with hip new #1s. Then they lost their minds right before Secret Wars and raped everything. Nothing makes any sense and the legacy characters (except Kamala and Jane Thor) are becoming increasingly problematic and unfashionable, but they can't get rid of them because of the potential backlash.

It's certainly going to be interesting to see, Marvel definitely will have to reboot at some point, and the Rebirth universe can't last forever, even with all the Dark Matter stuff. They had both better be damn sure before they pull the trigger, or they're liable to lose everything.

Friendly reminder that people who say this are casuals.

>Friendly reminder that people who say this are casuals.

If not supporting comics I don't like makes me a casual then Ill wear it on a hat.

I still don't get why Marvel didn't make a full reboot after Secret Wars.

What makes you a casual is you going "haha I quit the big 2 a long time ago and that's why I don't know anything about comics, it's not that I don't read them"

You're assuming a tone, I never insinuated. I just asked a question and shared my general disdain. There's zero reason to get bitchy.

I feel like it was internal pressure from different parties to do 'diversity', MCU synergy, and the actual comics they wanted to be making, and they just ended up doing all 3 simultaneously. That's how we got such a weird MCU/Ultimate/616/NuUltimate hybrid.