Redpill me on the Hungarians, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/rothschild-banks/
youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ZYSuDbpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Half of the land from that map is rightfully romanian though based on historical dacian territories

they are based
anonews.co/rothschild-banks/

Looks comfy, desu.

>t. eternal roman

We just want to be left alone. Our and other countries' politicians just won't let us be. The end.

Hungarian word for god: ish-ten
Sumeriain: ish = one ; ten = god

WE WUZ

Is that supposed to mean anything ? Do you look at that map and imagine people in the cities don't have toilets or what? Or that people in the purple areas don't have toilets?

We have a lot of country-side villages where they have outdoor toilets in the backyard...it's a thing people do due to the plumbing system not being spread around the whole country-side.

These maps are meme-worthy without the context behind them

it wus joke m8

>his country doesn't have indoor plumbing

Poor Jews.

Literally.

wow, you really are retarded

Check this out! Half of your country have been built by someone else. (Of course the better part...) Dacian territories are gone. Dacia (Wiki): "In ancient geography, especially in Roman sources, Dacia (...) was the land inhabited by the Dacians. The Greeks referred to them as the Getae, which were specifically a branch of the Thracians (...)." Thracians (Wiki): "Thracians are one of the three primary ancestral groups of modern Bulgarian.

Bulgarian people having its language changed to some kind of Folk-Latin, calling their minorities Bozgor... (means countryless)

Nice people deserves all the fortune it gets ;)

born in the US but I am Hungarian decent. What's the general Hungarian genetic makeup?

>Half of your country have been built by someone else
>built
Implying everything in the west that's there 2day or even most of it was built by someone else is retarded especially at how much was built after ww2.

>Dacia (...) was the land inhabited by the Dacians. The Greeks referred to them as the Getae, which were specifically a branch of the Thracians (...)." Thracians (Wiki): "Thracians are one of the three primary ancestral groups of modern Bulgarian.

I literally don't see anything to check out in the rest of it ...what's your point? Everyone knows that.

>Bulgarian people having its language changed to some kind of Folk-Latin, calling their minorities Bozgor... (means countryless)

I don't really understand what that has to do with anything but nonetheless there's no definite proof that bozgor comes from the slavic or latin language.

Regarding my original post i already said i was joking

it is really really close to every surrounding nations. kinda melting pot with peoples migrating, settling down, splittin up, unifiing permanently for thousands of years even before the first hungarian stepped into the Carpathian basin. So if you know your ancestors hungarian surname, that could tell a lot (or a bit)...

I will never be Hungarian ;_;

They're alright

Like to rebel, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for shit ones

Nice argument

Majar or some variation of spelling.
yeah, really common, right?

Assimilated Slavs

Gypsies btfo

>the part that was part of Austria-Hungary is the better part
Really makes me think. You know what else makes me think? Eastern Poland used to be western Poland and was the richer half, and now it's the worse half. The better half was populated by Germans not so long ago.

>at
your country treats its minorities and nationality in a way what makes your jokes about this topic irritating. your country want to ban a minority's self-choosen flag - it is a kind of genocide. (opinion)

it can be "Magyar", what means hungarian in hungarian :))
"Majar" to "Magyar" relates in pronounciation like "jew" to "dew"

looks red white and green senpei

Isn't that like having the surname "Smith" ? Very common?

Do the ladies have nice asses? God, I just love European ass.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ZYSuDbpU

There's mostly the fear of independence (especially with all the events going in the world)

There's also the fact that a lot of romanians are fucking retards. A lot of them constantly spew shit about hungarian in the area and then wonder why we don't get along.

And last but not least there's the >muh victimization. Every1's like >muh every1 around me want's to kills us ...but we refuse to get along with every1 around us (besides the serbs).

If the germans would've won everything would've been so much better. You could've gotten your majority ares, we would've had made up with moldova and ukraine , kicked out the ukrainians ,jews and gypsies from there and moved the romanians from the areas in hungary , fucking skipped the impoverishing communism ,wouldn't have a brainwashed retarded old population and wouldn't have had these many conflicts with people around us.