Desecrating the bodies of your enemies

Someone please explain to me why it's wrong to desecrate the bodies of your slain enemies.

It's not.

Hopefully now with Trump, the nod will be given to be free.

Bump I need an answer!

Its kind of a fucked up thing to do, but honestly I dont know what most people expect. Blaming a bunch of young men who experience probably one of the most horrible things imaginable and then react poorly too it is fucking retarded. They got thrown into the meat grinder and thats the result of it. If people cant handle seeing this stuff they should be blaming the politicians who are responsible for getting them into this mess. As long as we are at war things like this will happen.

for burial

you already killed the person, at that point all you're doing is hurting those who have to bury them. People don't do it because they rather it not be done to them

I'd piss on rapists too

Enemies are for being eaten tbqh
you are not desecrating their bodies, you are assimilating them into your body as a form of respect, honor and a way to gain their strength

Marines are fucking morons. This is what happens when you give junior varsity kids with 2.0 GPAs guns and let them roam around the Middle East.

This is why the Spanish began a genocide

It's unprofessional.
You kill them and move on.

It's not, and the outrage about it is ilk of the mentally ill leftist campaign to humanize de facto barbarian scum

I would've shit on that dune coon

It's not honorable.

This

You are on the bottom of the D&D alignment chart if you do this

I wouldn't personally do it, but I also wouldn't bat much of an eye at my fellow combatants that did if I were in such a situation.

this is the only legit reason ive seen so far

jfc guy on the left has a huge dick

Enemies should be respected.

It incentivizes your enemy to do the same to your fallen, which you hope to send back with as much dignity and grace as is possible with a corpse.

Psychologically speaking, having to see your father/brother's desecrated corpse can be scarring and closed casket funerals are marked by taking nearly twice as long for the bereaved to recover emotionally.

But mostly it's because being dicks for no reason is looked down upon by the entire world.

Nothing, some men learn that hating the enemy and killing the enemy become synonymous with one another. When your friends die around you, the people you're fighting stop being people.

we all have to go to war, might as well try to be civil about it.

what's so civil about war anyways?

*whistle whistle*

>It's not.
>Hopefully now with Trump, the nod will be given to be free.

It is a failure of the responsible officer to install professionalism, dignity and a sense of honor in the men under his command. .

Some make an argument for booby trapping them but as a practice of war it is beneath quality fighters.

If they are white Christians it is unforgivable
Infidels, not so much

>what's so civil about war anyways?
>*whistle whistle*
In combat, you act without passion and without hate, you respect defeated enemies, and you never abandon your dead, your wounded, or your arms.

this is true, this is why in Nam' they'd make sure those closest to the casualty managed to see them before they were flown off as it assists with recovery them being able to say a good bye. wicked stuff

I think it could be even good, gives a sense of winning and raise the morality

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A U.S. Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

I think it's widely unanimous that people agree you should chop off the heads of enemies you've killed or brag about how many you've killed, unless of course the kill happens to be someone respected and high up, I don't know much about the unspoken rules of war now-a-days, but Knights and Chivalry have always been a fascination of mine, so there's kind of an idea there I guess.

Why is wrong to shoot at parachuters? They make an easy target.

You missed my reference

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

MY HANDS ARE TIED

Your ancestors' probably asked the same question during D-Day.

It isn't. Neither is cannibalism or necrophilia. Who cares what happens to it? Its just meat.

It's dishonorable. They are soldiers on both sides, and die with honor in battle. Soldiers that desecrate the bodies of their slain enemies dishonor themselves and their nation, and should be processed out. If their behavior is the result of untreated mental health issues then they should receive appropriate professional help.

Because you lose 10 honor points and if you lose too many your party members may leave or even betray you.

>You missed my reference
>Look at your young men fighting
>Look at your women crying
>Look at your young men dying
>The way they've always done before
>MY HANDS ARE TIED

You missed my reference

THE FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION

THE LEGIONNAIRE'S CODE OF HONOR

1. Legionnaire : you are a volunteer serving France faithfully and with honor.
2. Every Legionnaire is your brother-at-arms, irrespective of his nationality, race or creed. You will demonstrate this by an unwavering and straight forward solidarity which must always bind together members of the same family.
3. Respectful of the Legion's traditions, honoring your superiors, discipline and comradeship are your strength, courage and loyalty your virtues.
4. Proud of your status as a legionnaire, you will display this pride, by your turnout, always impeccable, your behavior, ever worthy, though modest, your living-quarters, always tidy.
5. An elite soldier : you will train vigorously, you will maintain your weapons as if it were your most precious possession, you will keep your body in the peak of condition, always fit.
6. A mission once given to you becomes sacred to you, you will accomplish it to the end and at all costs.
7. In combat : you will act without relish of your tasks, or hatred ; you will respect the vanquished enemy and will never abandon neither your wounded nor your dead, nor will you under any circumstances surrender your arms.

Desecrating your enemies dead is the act of a primitive savage not a professional soldier. It is a dishonorable act and brings shame upon you and your comrades.

>It isn't. Neither is cannibalism or necrophilia. Who cares what happens to it? Its just meat.

You are just meat also.

Because they're relatively easily captured after landing, at least when you're talking about downed pilots and whatnot. You don't really see paratroopers in contemporary militaries being used aside from Africa. They fucking love paratroopers.

but ye you can't interrogate a ventilated corpse very well

The IRA would booby trap the bodies of people they murdered.

It was a disgusting practice.

>Someone please explain to me why it's wrong to desecrate the bodies of your slain enemies.

There's just no reason for it, and it has a detrimental impact on the force.

You kill because it's your job, and because they're out to kill you. Desecrating remains is just adding unnecessary savagery in an already savage environment.

Waste of perfect good organ transplant raw materials.

It's a dishonorable thing to do.

>the practice is beneath fighters who want to win.

nigger, the goal of war is to kill, main, injure, frighten, and dishearten the enemy.

For the same reason killing in war is not considered murder. You aren't supposed to have a personal animosity against the man you are fighting, when you do this kind of stuff you are making it personal when at the end of the day your both just soldiers following orders.

This.

People become the monsters they fight or something man I dunno humanity is overrated
>t. nitzsche

>There's just no reason for it, and it has a detrimental impact on the force.
>You kill because it's your job, and because they're out to kill you. Desecrating remains is just adding unnecessary savagery in an already savage environment.

This.

Psychopaths/sociopaths are a liability in an effective combat unit. The purpose is the mission and mutilating enemy corpses merely incentives the enemy. It lowers the professionalism of the unit and is a waste of time. No worthwhile soldier would engage in such a practice. It is quite correct it is a courts martial offense. If they are dead they are no longer the enemy. They are dead.

>It's a dishonorable thing to do.
This.

because it creates insurgency. hearts n' minds is a real thing, and if you ever want complete and peaceful control over a geographical region you need the local populace to comply amicably.

pissing on corpses, raping, and pillaging have been shown to cause shitloads of problems when your goal isn't utter annihilation of an entire people.

>You aren't supposed to have a personal animosity against the man you are fighting, when you do this kind of stuff you are making it personal when at the end of the day your both just soldiers following orders.

This.

t. chink

>your goal isn't utter annihilation of an entire people.

Event in old doctrines of punitive missions the aim would be to target a physical place of cultural importance, destroy it and draw the enemy onto your prepared defense. Not genocide which is a practice incompatible with Just war doctrine, international law and the conduct of soldierly.

also, being savage to your fellow man is actually quite difficult to get people to do. its why range training is done with silhouette targets. to provoke pure muscle memory without thought of the fact you are killing another person.

having your soldiers go around doing these shitty things is a detriment to unit morale. your guys have to believe they are on the right side of history, and being cruel for no reason doesn't accomplish that.

this.

-armyfag, iraq vet

It's dishonorable.

It's very commom among niggers too. Only niggers and merchants dont have respect for their slain enemies.

I wouldn't do it, but I don't really care that they did. A true Samurai does not bringa dishunur ona famiri by going pee pee on dead kebabs.
>Tips katana.

>being savage to your fellow man is actually quite difficult to get people to do

Sadly not so. However an army of savages will loose against a professional force with standards of conduct and an esprit de corps every time.

It is a job not an outing for extras from silence of the lambs.

Obviously the right answer is: grind up the bodies and feed them to their families as "meatballs"

Testimony of Ramiza Gurdić:

I saw how a young boy of about ten was killed by Serbs in Dutch uniform. This happened in front of my own eyes. The mother sat on the ground and her young son sat beside her. The young boy was placed on his mother's lap. The young boy was killed. His head was cut off. The body remained on the lap of the mother. The Serbian soldier placed the head of the young boy on his knife and showed it to everyone. … I saw how a pregnant woman was slaughtered. There were Serbs who stabbed her in the stomach, cut her open and took two small children out of her stomach and then beat them to death on the ground. I saw this with my own eyes.

>merely incentives the enemy.
If you fight them they win right?
>lowers the professionalism of the unit
I would argue that is build espirit de corps which is vital to maintain a cohesive fighting force.

>No worthwhile soldier would engage in such a practice.
worthwhile? of what? your admiration? your pretend respect?
Those soldiers were there for 1 thing and 1 thing only: KILL THE ENEMY
-piss on those goatfuckers if you get the chance
>t.2/504th INF

The whole reason Western civilization is better than other civilizations is because it's "civil."

The whole reason the West is capable of preserving itself is because it fundamentally appreciates that every culture is different, and to people don't choose the culture they're born into.

The whole reason the West is great is that it upholds principles, in a world where it's very hard to be principled.

Pissing on your dead enemy is nigger shit. Needing to brutalize your opponent because he's your opponent is for animals. A civilized person can recognize fundamental human dignity in an opponent who doesn't respect it himself.

That's what makes us great. This shit is a disgrace.

It killed Achilles after he dragged Hector's body from his chariot because the Gods did not approve of his boasting and favoured Hector. So they helped Paris fashion a special arrow and told him about Achilles' heel. You know the rest.

A military is not a bunch of guys setting out for personal revenge, it is a tool of the state. When the enemy is dead, you move and and make more of his pals dead too. It's the same reason why we don't have a bizarro judicial system in which convicted criminals are tortured as punishment or inflicted with a reciprication of their own criminal actions.

Hope to start and loose a civil war.......

The killing of civilians living in Voćin and two nearby smaller villages began on 13 December at noon. The White Eagles infantry, supported by at least one tank, moved through Voćin bombing Croat-owned houses and killing civilians. The killings and the destruction took twelve hours and claimed the lives of 43 civilians. The bodies of the victims were mutilated and left on display, presumably as a warning to others, outside Voćin itself, to flee or perish. All the victims were Croat civilians, except one 77-year-old Serb who had tried to protect his neighbors from the paramilitaries. Most of the victims were elderly, including twelve women aged 56–76 and eleven men aged 60–84.

Many of those killed were tortured, beaten using chains and burned. Most of the victims were killed by gunshots, but the cause of death proved hard to establish for eight victims whose bodies were severely burned. A couple was bound with chains and burned alive,[7] two women were killed using axes or similar sharp objects, one of them by several axe blows to her head. Another couple was beheaded and their heads were placed in bags.One victim was cut by a chain saw while still alive, and another died trapped in her house which was torched by the paramilitariesThe Serb civilian who attempted to protect the others was also beaten, tortured using lighted cigarettes and heated chains, and then flayed.

Pretty much this. It's a moral superiority approach. Plus is makes our forces seem more like insatiabke killing machines if they just go remove more kebabs instead of celebrating small victories each time.

>>merely incentives the enemy.
>If you fight them they win right?
>>lowers the professionalism of the unit
>I would argue that is build espirit de corps which is vital to maintain a cohesive fighting force.
>>No worthwhile soldier would engage in such a practice.
>worthwhile? of what? your admiration? your pretend respect?
>Those soldiers were there for 1 thing and 1 thing only: KILL THE ENEMY
>-piss on those goatfuckers if you get the chance
>>t.2/504th INF

Sorry. I neither believe or am interested in someone who displays your dispositions.

If you are a savage why would I?

How do you know their last dying wish wasn't to be given a golden shower?

>The whole reason Western civilization is better than other civilizations is because it's "civil."
>The whole reason the West is capable of preserving itself is because it fundamentally appreciates that every culture is different, and to people don't choose the culture they're born into.
>The whole reason the West is great is that it upholds principles, in a world where it's very hard to be principled.
>Pissing on your dead enemy is nigger shit. Needing to brutalize your opponent because he's your opponent is for animals. A civilized person can recognize fundamental human dignity in an opponent who doesn't respect it himself.
>That's what makes us great. This shit is a disgrace.

Yes

for you

The muslims they killed have probably been attacking civilians, laying IEDs on public roads and relying on hostage human shields.

Honour means nothing to them.

>Be me
>19 years old
>Deployment to Afghanistan
>Month 6 of a 9 month combat deployment
>Get ambushed in village
>Firefight goes on for 20 minutes
>8 EKIA
>We lost 3 in that 20 minutes
>SSG tells me to grab bodies and mount them on the hardtop HMMVV
>We begin to move bodies
>Grab 550 cord and tie them down
>SSG looks at the bodies as he mounts up again
>One Hadji was shot in the head
>Half his face blown off, peeled off the skull
>Reaches into HMMVV
>Grabs knife
>Cuts off the peeled skin
>Puts part of his face in his pocket

After that we continued to drive around through villages with bodies strapped to our vehicles give them a "show of force".

Good times

>The muslims they killed have probably been attacking civilians, laying IEDs on public roads and relying on hostage human shields.
>Honour means nothing to them.

You don't let your enemy set your standards. Especially if they are behaving like vermin. You are better than them and doing a job as a professional.

2/505 ABN INF

its quite pointless, rather desecrate them while they're still alive

What you've said sounds very nice, but isn't what you've said just a part of the ideology of Western domination?

The West loves to TALK about these values, but it's always turning another eye when these values are violated.

Look at torture. MOST people are passively accepting of waterboarding and other forms of "light" torture. Most people are passively accepting of "rendition", etc.

Both sides are doing it.

This to be desu. The concept of war crimes is retarded. If two countries/groups can cooperate to the extent that they can agree on "rules of war", they should be able to cooperate to avoid war in the first place.

>t.2/505th INF

The time you spend desecrating and enemies corpse could be spent killing more enemies.

>>Be me
years old
>>Deployment to Afghanistan
>>Month 6 of a 9 month combat deployment
>>Get ambushed in village
>>Firefight goes on for 20 minutes
EKIA
>>We lost 3 in that 20 minutes
>>SSG tells me to grab bodies and mount them on the hardtop HMMVV
>>We begin to move bodies
>>Grab 550 cord and tie them down
>>SSG looks at the bodies as he mounts up again
>>One Hadji was shot in the head
>>Half his face blown off, peeled off the skull
>>Reaches into HMMVV
>>Grabs knife
>>Cuts off the peeled skin
>>Puts part of his face in his pocket
>After that we continued to drive around through villages with bodies strapped to our vehicles give them a "show of force".
>Good times

You are a disgrace to your military however since you aspire to being a degenerate I place little faith in your words. I have heard first hand accounts of US servicemen going to extraordinary lengths to fulfill their obligations to provide medical care to wounded enemies which is at odds with the appealing behavior you describe.

If true they you were the rot that undermined your mission and betrayed your unit and your flag.

its a international crime. nobody likes it when it happens to their own soldiers so this is why your not allowed to do it

the united states has prosecuted people who have done this even after the fact when they are no longer in the military

>2/505 ABN INF
Sounds like you were a failure as a unit.

"war crime" ideology is about framing who dies in war. Kill a child or a woman? WAR CRIMINAL.

Kill a man conscripted into an army, or who signed up out of desperation to provide for himself? Perfectly fine.

>Get shot at
>Tend to the people who shot at you

Soldiers are supposed to be professional.

How is using guerrilla tactics dishonorable? How could they expect to win a conflict with the United States using symmetrical warfare?
Is it anymore honorable that the west is waging a useless idiotic war for the sake of certain "globalists", and bombing civilians with drones and supplying weapons and training to "freedom fighters" to overthrow foreign governments.

/505 ABN INF
>Sounds like you were a failure as a unit.

Apologies for insulting this unit based on a larping idiots Sup Forums posts. Probably in no way deserved in reality. Either that or a courts martial is due.

>>Get shot at
>>Tend to the people who shot at you

That is the job and the standard.

THE BILLIONS SHIFT FROM SIDE TO SIDE

>How is using guerrilla tactics dishonorable? How could they expect to win a conflict with the United States using symmetrical warfare?
>Is it anymore honorable that the west is waging a useless idiotic war for the sake of certain "globalists", and bombing civilians with drones and supplying weapons and training to "freedom fighters" to overthrow foreign governments.

If you do not have reasonable prospects of winning then waging war is in itself unethical.

It's good R&R if there are no villagers to be raped.

Rapists murderers and cannibals folks

If it surged a purpose and saved lives it could be justified.

Like if you shoot a Muslim then dump pork products/pigs blood on him to prevent him from entering heaven thus discouraging other Muslims from musing it could be justified.

Other than that it's just ungentlrmanly.

Don't find it wrong. Hell, even when the Indians defeated Custer and his calvary, some of the women and men would chop off the dicks of the soldiers and stuff it in the dead's mouths, believing that is how they will go on into the afterlife.

LEL

It is pointless unless your surviving enemies see.
If islamic, bury with pork rind in their mouth

What? The reason the "terrorists" are waging their guerilla campaign is to bankrupt the U.S. and demoralize the population. Seeing that they are a much smaller force with much less money and resources the only way they can effectively combat a larger more powerful opponent is through irregular tactics. I don't see how it is immoral to wage combat against an enemy that has a temporary advantage over you. Can you explain that to me?

as long as you don't mind it happening to you when you die to the enemies you desecrate, sure, go wild.

Just remember without respect and rules, without restraint, escalation can become endless.

That comment and pic, top kek.

> A FUCKING DUCK

Mexican warrior poet intellectual