We pretend to do politics in Ooo

>Fucking Bunten, 90% of all Human kidnappings are done by these vermin. When will Minerva send the Seekers to the Crystal Dimension, or better yet an offensive controllable Guardian, to teach them a lesson?

>Gooks are evil cannibals

So just like real life, huh?

>Send the Humans back to their island. They destroyed the world once, we won't let them do it again.

>implying we'll leave
We're here and we're staying!

>Mass murdering the retards that nearly wiped out the planet centuries ago
Literally nothing wrong.

PAY FOR YOUR HERESY

Say that to my face you Bunten scumbag!

i don't really know much about 40k, but what marine chapter is it where they worship a fire god, or is this like the cult mechanicus where they refer to the god emperor as Omnissiah ?

There are no marine chapters, or non/mechanicus factions that venerate anythignbut the Emperor, but the Salamanders chapter are a bunch of fire fanatics.

Non-mechancus factions within the Imperium that is, Xenos and Heretics still do what they do. Also the Mechanicus guys your thinking of are a sect fallen Landites, after Arkhan Land.

Oh ok thanks, i was told that by some guy at the book store a while ago, and i was kinda interested in knowing.
he recommended me a book with pic related in the cover

LOL, 인간들은 우리 여성들 안에 들어가려고 노력합니다.
그런 다음 우리 여성들이 그들을 먹습니다.

shit sweet, my shit I made again

This would never have happened if you'd just let him kill the living.

Lich did nothing wrong.

thad is a titan

I just wish the writers gave a 10th of the shit about the lore that the viewers do

That's an Imperial Knight.

No, titans are bigger, some of them going into the super fucking big range.

Imagine if the islander humans came back with one of these babies. The war would be over before a single human has the time to go die.

But he did.
He failed

Not likely. You can't just pilot a titan like any other vehicle. You need some called a princeps to merge his consciousness with the titan's machine spirit in order to do anything.

I know that their lifestyle means that they probably aren’t as hard as your average Guardsman, but still there ought to be someone amoungst them with the strength of mind to be able to handle it. At least I imagine Finn would be able to.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

does he count undeath as life, too? would he spare me if i got myself turned into a vampire or someshit?