The South Park Albums

Draw Wendy Testaburger Marsh with her son song. m.youtube.com/watch?v=LU2R2zTjYy8

Other urls found in this thread:

mino177.tumblr.com/post/165590112473/what-if-cartman-is-right-about-heidi-theory
youtube.com/watch?v=1a4aIqzZP9I
youtube.com/watch?v=FXnnT0l8qTU
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1832457-Developer-Update-31-01-2018-You-PC-bro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wendy and stan ending up together

pffhahaha

Who would she realistically end up with?

alone or with bebe, shes becoming "that" kind of girl

I miss when she was as fun loving as the other guys.

why do you keep asking for this

Is South Park this dead tonight? Nothing at all to discuss?

Yep, nothing new until Summer sadly.

I love how lazy his costume is

Fuck off Ric

She used to be really cute in the earlier seasons then they made her into tumblr the character which is funny and all but now they have PC Principal to make fun of far left authoritarian liberals and in my opinion he's far more funny than Wendy ever was.

>Who would she realistically end up with?

Some guy she meets when she goes off to college.
There's no guarantee she and Stan will even still know each other by Highschool, let alone into adulthood.

I mean. Think of all the kids you knew in elementary school.
How many of them do you still talk to? For most people, the answer is either a big fat goose egg, or maybe one or two.

But they won't leave elementary school easily for another 20 years or so.

Should have kept the cape though.

I miss Wendy’s cute “little girl” voice

There's really nothing to talk about.

>No news about the new season
>No news about TFBH
>No news about PD

Right now i am just binge watching some episodes and i might try getting out of rank 25 in PD later. Trying to build some decks.

Holly fuck.

How can anyone have levels 4 and 5 while being less than rank 30.

Do people really spend this much money on this game?

>All the kids will go on their separate ways once they grow up, losing contact with one another

I bet this is how they will end the show

You can do it if you're on a team

i am on Sup Forums's team though. i can understand having enough cards to upgrade them but having enough materials and money is fucking crazy.

rank doesnt change how many lvl 4-5s you have
if theyre 30 with a bunch of those its on purpose not vecause they payed

in fact paying in this game will only get you more legends and epics, EVERYONE can get upgrades

im in mystic and adventure (the two least pandered to themes through events) and Ive got 5 lvl 5 commons two maxed out, 3 lvl 4 rares two maxed out, a couple of low lvl spells, and an epic and legend waiting for doups
the materials are the easy part, duplicate restraints keep the game from being pay2win

yeah but i never saw anyone with more than level 3 characters in ranks below 30, especially when the player is level 7 and the players i usuallyfind are from level 9 to 11

the very last episode better have a Stand By Me esqu sequence where the boys all walk their separate ways with Matt and Trey narrating how their lives go from there.

If I recall correctly, there was an episode where Wendy breaks up with Stan, and the guys take him to this kids version of hooters which depresses Stan even more and he says something like
>If I don't get back together with Wendy, I'll grow old and die alone!
Which would imply he wants to marry her when he grows up. I thought that was adorable desu.

>How many of them do you still talk to
3 I guess. And one of them was the others sister that I dated for a while and still fool around with once a while.

Is the PVP store random for everyone? I managed to get a Hookhand Clyde in it.

It's different for everyone, yes

Hey I thought this thread was about draw Wendy Testaburger Marsh with her son song????

mino177.tumblr.com/post/165590112473/what-if-cartman-is-right-about-heidi-theory
linking to tumblr makes my skin crawl but an interesting theory nonetheless
it falls apart though if you take in the fact that matt & trey dont plan ahead that far and deep

They may not plan ahead but they do reference older seasons through small details like this though right?

It's a dumb "theory" as Matt and Trey almost never plan ahead but I wouldn't mind them going in this direction. Maybe not full on le yanderoo girl, however it would be cool if Heidi had somehow been controlling Cartman the whole time, perhaps through various forms of blackmail. Now that they've finally broken up this could be revealed. Or perhaps she is still controlling Cartman. They probably won't go in this direction but it would be a cool thing to do with Heidi's character next season.

What's Sup Forums team called?

youtube.com/watch?v=1a4aIqzZP9I

Sup Forumsmblr Sup Forumsws

This was actually kinda funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXnnT0l8qTU

reminds me of that one matt & trey skit where they're playing metallica riffs in a retirement home

Sup Forums doesn't care about Stendy sadly
>We'll never have an episode focusing on just the two of them again
>We'll never see Wendy act like her early seasons self when alone with Stan

I care about Stendy, it's just unfortunately dropped off in both fandom popularity and in-show relevance for a while now so it doesn't get much discussion. FBW gave us a lot of cute lines at least

I hope Trey and Matt NEVER do a South Park legacy series. Man that would be shitty

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1832457-Developer-Update-31-01-2018-You-PC-bro

PD players ready for new PC Principal meta?

thing is he still pushes enemys meaning he counterplays himself

if you let PCP get near your new kid then put an assassin behind him pcp will push hin over to the enemy letting you sneak out damage
im curious to see if theyll fix this otherwise hes still not very good

also hoping he gets released to pvp packs so he can actually see some requests instead of being in new card purgatory

Here comes this weekend event

I wonder if they will actually bother balancing the other cards in the game

Darsh will still end up with wendy, but will be like his parents, an unhappy marriage