People who deflect criticism of comics by calling them "fun" indicate that they just read something really fucking...

People who deflect criticism of comics by calling them "fun" indicate that they just read something really fucking stupid, know they've read something really fucking stupid, and still enjoyed it without a hint of irony.

I hate Cohen Edenfield with a burning goddamn passion.

Yes, and?

Comics are stupid. If you're unable to grasp the inherent stupidity of a man dressing up as a bat to beat up the poor and mentally ill, then you shouldn't be reading comics in the first place.

You don't like Cohen Edenfield because you don't like fun.

>Yes, and?
it annoys me ever so slightly that people willingly enjoy schlock. This is autism I know, but I can't help it.

the idea that anthro=furry is a shitty meme and needs to die
seriously guys grow up, this isnt the early 2000,s anymore, your screaming at a brick wall.

I know a guy who enjoyed Riri Williams the "Ironheart" unabashedly. Fucking terrible person. Only cares about Riri and literally nothing else so he's spergy as it comes.

Using "kino" of any other godawful forced Sup Forums meme should be grounds for a ban.

Seeing comics as a fun pasttime is not the same as deflecting criticism.

fans who will do mental gymnastics on an Olympic level to justify bad characters in a comic.

It's like pure autism.

I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

I miss the days when Marvel movies were their own thing instead of feature long commercials for other movies.

Anyone who posts jojo on this board should automatically be banned. JJBA needs its own containment board. Its not Sup Forums, the art style is butt ugly, and the show itself is a plotless garbage fire.

Nah, fuck off.
The only problem I have with "muh fun" fags I have is when they use "fun" to shit on anything darker than MLP episodes and demand that everything should be light-hearted silver age shit.

The only thing that annoys me more than SJWs in comics are people who don't read comics, but still bitch about the current state of comics and how infested they are with SJWs.

So what if they're stupid? Are you one of those "I only consume mature and serious media for mature and serious people, such as myself" types?

people who support content creators who openly support sjws on social media in a "I HATE MEN HUURR DURRR" kind of way dont need to be reading or watching there content

boy do i love having my weekly toonami.

Seconded

Twitter drama posting should be a bannable offense.
E-celeb posting should be a bannable offense.
Movie posting should be a bannable offense.
Sup Forumsbaiting should be a bannable offense.

Posting "muh off model car tewn reeeeee" threads should be bannable at this point.

Warren Ellis's current comics output (The Wild Storm, Injection, Shipwreck) are all really good and it saddens me that not enough people read them. Yeah, they're talky, but idk I've always found the talkiness of his comics to be well developed

back to your containment board

I just burned out on Warren Ellis is all. Let's say I'll like any of those comics. There's no way of telling if and when his hard drive dies again and he'll leave you when something really interesting starts and never continues.

If OP can get legitimately angry that people enjoy shlock, then I can refuse to abide by your soft allowances.
>Cat ears are furry
>Cat eyes are furry
>Squirrel girl is furry
>Animal tails are furry

that's totally fair, and to be honest he does follow his own set of tropes to a sometimes almost exhausting point

but I'll be damned if the Wild Storm isn't getting my wildstorm boner all hard again. shame the deathblow spinoff sucks

I want to have a dream about my waifu someday.
And after the first one, I wish to dream about her everyday.

Toonami threads are terrible.

Enjoy your ban.

Why are you even here then?

>you don't want to support them anymore just cuz they said something mean about black people? triggered much?
>I CAN'T SUPPORT THIS CREATOR ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING MEAN ABOUT DADDY TRUMP AND IT HURT MY FEEWINGS

The idea that furry = bad is a shit meme. We've all seen cringy shit online, furries or no furries. Pretending that liking anthros makes you somehow worse than a damn baby scat fetishist is downright delusional.

Skilled artists should be left on books to act as co-creators, not moved around from launch to launch.

Transformers would be better if they were all girls.

Because I enjoy reading comics?

You know that you're allowed to enjoy something while acknowledging how stupid it is, right?

Does it make sense to anyone that edit threads and waifu dumps are a-okay but threads talking about actual cartoons get booted to /trash/? What the fuck are the priorities here?

Retards on both sides of American political world should stop bringing up politics in unrelated threads.
I hate Americans so much.

Enjoying stupid things is okay. You don't have to only like smart things to have self-esteem OP.

I barley watch anything animated and I stopped reading comics years ago.
I dislike almost every Pixar movie and truly hate The Incredibles
I write shipping fanfiction. I've gotten into shows for the shipping and have written fics for shows I haven't watched. Mostly they involve girls I like with guys I project onto the most.
Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie.
I'm generally a fan of the MCU but Guardians 2 is my favorite entry because I had a really shit dad. I also enjoy all the Netflix shows.
I love Man of Steel and Batman versus Superman.
I'm absolutely disgusted by rule 34, especially if it's of characters I know/like. It is physically painful to look at for more than a second.

I agree but at that point nothing should be honorary Sup Forums.
No vydia threads, no "what if other media was a comic/cartoon" threads, no toy threads, no "character from non-Sup Forums media vs Sup Forums media" threads, no Gorillaz threads, no YTP, no drawthreads, no OC threads, ...
Also no waifu/husbando/daughteru/... or smut threads.

I'm being 100% genuine.

>I hate how SJWs and shitty "making a quick buck" events have infected the comic industry
>I don't want to support companies (Marvel in particular) that do this shit, but there I am, almost every other Wednesday, buying books with characters I like and supporting these assholes
>Although I could torrent the books I want, I still give these people my hard-earned cash
>I don't want to see another comic-crash, for I fear that another might do the industry in for good this time, but I hate how these SJW people have ruined my one hobby that I seriously love to do: collect comics
Is there something wrong with me, Sup Forums? or is everybody else wrong?

>All comics are capeshit

Your stupidity sickens me

Complaintkino

"X should be banned" should be a bankable offense

I’m sick of frozen threads. It’s always the same
>elsa is hot/ elsa is waifu
>no Anna is hotter/ Anna is my waifu
>rapunzel is hotter then both/rapunzel is my waifu
And they keep popping up every fucking day. I think they should be moved to /trash/.

Fuck off already, cancer.

leave

This. Also with plot points and/or art or other flaws in general.

I have an opposite problem.
>thing is easily explainable if you actually pay attention to things.
>brainlet doesn't get it and asks what happened
>LOL IT'S BADLY-WRITTEN SHIT XD
It's especially annoying if a post above explained everything.

>people who deflect criticism of comics by calling them "fun"
Do you not read them for fun? What is the point of something that isn't fun?
>still enjoyed it without a hint of irony
If you enjoy it, it can't be that stupid
No one said you were worse, just that you were also bad, maybe not as bad, but still bad. You don't get to point at "baby scat fetishist" and say "they're worse therefore you can't call me bad"
You want to fuck animals, you're a degenerate and you need to die.
This is the most unpopular opinion on this board.
What about actual cartoon movies, like Gotham by Gaslight, or Captain underpants?
Does this not go without saying?

>I'm absolutely disgusted by rule 34, especially if it's of characters I know/like. It is physically painful to look at for more than a second.
This, but Ironically
>I agree but at that point nothing should be honorary Sup Forums (...)
Yes we should get rid of all of those except for
>no Gorillaz threads
Because Gorillaz is a cartoon band.

>D&C has thousands more subscribers than pretty much every single ongoing series
Granted, there's no entry cost to watching a youtube video, but it pisses me off too. It seems to be gamers who are pissed that they didn't get the attention they wanted for gamergate so now they're pushing for comicgate like some kind of cold war proxy battle. Either buy the comics that represent what you like (If you HAVE to make your entertainment decisions based on that kind of thing), or fuck off.

I don't see how anyone the opposite (unless they're pic related). All of that is so fucking offtopic. But mods would MUCH rather just ignore it and ban cartoon threads instead.
Also, you forgot anime posting.