Blue Hair

>Blue Hair
>Loves churros
>Voiced by Grey DeLisle
I'm surprised nobody talks about her, is it because she was the FotM years ago or something?

she's brought up occasionally here on Sup Forums. but, i agree, she doesn't get enough credit here.

El Tigre in general doesn't get talked about here enough

Probably on of my favorite things to come out around that time don't remember much of else that came out around then though

Because she doesnt have any lewd art

Yet.

Well, about damn time. The shows been over for only a decade

Reminder this is how she'll look like

as has been mentioned we have the occasional El Tigre thread(indeed we had a fair few when Book of Life came out, especially after we found out that both it and El Tigre are set in the same world)

also Frida is definitely best girl

there's some but not nearly enough considering how cute Frida is and how long the show has been around

Adult Frida when?

Someday hopefully

Lewd

Sauce on that

>Bigdad hasn't drawn her yet

I would love to see her as fully voluptuous/buxom women.

>Bigdad

>I hate famous artists, so I'm going to post a reaction image on why I hate this so called famous artist

Worse than Shadman memes.

>Famous artists

Frida is not a thicc gal. Thicc Frida seems like sin

Yeah, he's well known. Just like shad. Because when someone says his name, they immediately have a hate boner for the guy.

Well, I like them THICC. It's called having a different art style.

I think it came out during that big writers' strike so not much may have really come out.

el tigre in general deosnt get enough attention here, i fucking love that cartoon

That's the rule of Sup Forums

If nobody has anything bad to say about something, nobody is going to talk about it.