Who will TIME Magazine name TIME Person of the Year 2016?

Who will TIME Magazine name TIME Person of the Year 2016?

It's obvious it should be Donald J Trump but will they go full SJW and give it to Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Time automatically awards it to whoever wins the presidential election, so it will be Trump. Farage would be 2nd in my opinion

Give it to Hitler again.
SUBTLE

(you)

Why does Trump deserve it? Doesn't it go to an intellectual

my vote is for pic related

You're right. It should go to Trudeau.

Any way we can meme harmabe into person of the year?

Trump, with a picture of their Hitler cover in the page one editorial.

I think they should, either her or Bernie. They fucking lost, why not give either one of them a sympathy fuck. Time is garbage anyway who gives a shit who is on the cover

I hope they get dank and drop it on Pepe.

(((You)))

Here's your (You).

please

We know who they SHOULD give it to, but they'll undoubtedly pull some idiotic "protest" bullshit and make minorities (as a whole) the person of the year for being so "brave" in the face of such "overwhelming prejudices".

Give it to JEB! or The Delegates

very nice
here's a (you) from the boys upstairs

Harambe died so trump could win.

heres one

the hacker known as Sup Forums.

We all know who it should be...

It should be Anthony Weiner. Without his antics the God emperor would not rule over this great land.

Kim Dotcom

Fight me.

all pages will be the same page number

Nice.

Here's another.

The closesr they'll come to acknowledging Trump will be a cop out like awarding it to "insurgents" - Trump, Farage, Bernie (even though he lost)

this

the person of the year is obviously the 400 lb hacker known as Sup Forums

KEK/Pepe

I thought it was decided by votes.

Trump will win but they'll be smug retards and put him in the same stance and layout as they did when Hitler won it 70 years ago.

They aren't going to give it to Trump because of butthurt libs like and giving it to Bernie or Hillary is a sham, people can see right through it. Person of the Year is going to be some metaphorical shit or the protesters.

After everything you've seen this election do you truly believe they aren't giving it to Hillary?

I second this vote. I wish to see his glorious Visage upon the cover and watch the salt pillars grow.

How about Kellyanne Conway? Gets a woman on the cover, and acknowledges Trump's stunning victory while subtly implying that his success was all due to her.

the alt right or pepe

They have made people butthurt before, surely it will be the God emperor

My vote is for pepe though

They need to give it to Hillary. It would validate many people that voted for Trump.

>tfw Harambe not alive to see Trump MAGA

After Brexit and Trump, I doubt it will be pollsters.

Maybe the voter will win.

Ah, the old YouTube time bar

nice try (((time)))

I'd be willing to be money that their most important person of the year will be that dead syrian boy

underrated

I actually put this on a resume once

That happened last year

There was another staged dead syrian boy photo this year too.

please save

It would be almost imposible for them not to. Every US president (since TIME POY was created) has been time person of the year i think

If they had any integrity they would give it to Seth Rich

uncle adoph was

Bannon. He is actually the one pulling all the strings.

>comic sans

adolf

square up

"Black Lives"

use a meme arrow next time