What goes on here? This is truly one of the states that I forget even exists. I even remember Montana before this

What goes on here? This is truly one of the states that I forget even exists. I even remember Montana before this

Literally who, state edition

And I'm from fucking Delaware

I remember Delaware for Rehoboth Beach at least

Wyoming, as in Why would you live there

it's... got pretty scenery?

Maybe we can put Wyoming on the map by setting up a white nationalist community there. Who's in?

Also apparently it has the highest suicide rate per 100,000 people despite being the least populated state

How fucking awful must this state be

Oklahoma here. Wyoming is pretty okay if you want to fall asleep at the wheel because there's nothing to see.

this is coming from Okla'flat-is-justice'homan.

We're full.
Fuck the hell off.

lots of wind and snow and freeways

3rd highest alcoholism rate too.

The Western part is awesome, East is forgettable.

Im not from Wyoming but ive been there, i quite like it. good scenery and no spooks

Not a bad place. It's really pretty and has a lot of outdoors stuff to do. Small population. Winters suck.

I'd live there if i could find a job.

I've been there a ton of times.

Howling wind nonstop will drive you mad. Wyoming women would usually have a caged bird to break the monotony of the wind.

It has one of the coolest places on Earth

the state basically is already

fug I wanna move to wyoming so bad

I hate being around people, especially non-whites.

Yeah but Dover and Wilmington are ?Niggers???-edition cities to everyone not from there.

We like our guns and our privacy

FUCK OFF

I would say this is because there isn't anything to do. The state is beautiful, it has parts of Yellowstone in it, but as for actual entertainment and not feeling like you're on an island in the middle of nowhere, there isn't shit.

it's suburban cowboy land pretty much

i'm a nycfag who's traveled to jackson hole thanks to an aunt who moved there

hngggh i got nostalgic thinking about wide open spaces and wooden streets

i think i even saw an indian

Are there any niggers in Delaware?

Cattle ranchers demand bison be killed.

I have been in almost every state in the country. I must say Wyoming had some of the most tough looking people I had ever seen. I was at a tiny truck stop getting a sandwich and the lady at the counter was talking to the guy in front of me:

"Well if you buy the coffee and sandwich you get a cheaper can of chaw if you wan it"

"*sniff* Yeee rekin I will den"

Absurd, damn.

Energy/trona/oil production mostly. Local economy is pretty shitty right now.

Stay out. We're full.

t. Thinks I-80 is Wyoming.

Yellowstone National Park.

Lol