Why did the Clinton Campaign Fail to Produce a Single Good Slogan?

>Ready for Hillary

Bland.

>Stronger Together

Yawn.

>I'm with her

Shamelessly pimping gender issues over real issues

>Love Trumps Hate

Pro-Tip, your slogan should not include your opponent's name

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
youtu.be/z7exyHxzXPE?t=1m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her entire campaign was a fucking joke

She's projected to win the popular vote by something like 2 million votes, so her slogans couldn't have been that bad.

>Love Trumps Hate

It's true though. We love Trump's hate.

What is this projection based on?

her slogan was "i'm a woman"
she was running on the idea that she could convince enough women to vote for her based on making herstory.

Source?

they weren't hip to the memes, and failed BIGLY when they tried

That's what I think is so funny about this one. It could have been interpreted two seperate ways. Like opportunityisnowhere

They couldn't think of anything good to say about her?

She blames Comey, but the whole party is blaming her and the DNC for forcing her down their throats.

The final insult comes tomorrow.

user's feels.

Nah, the big league guys were right. He just enunciated properly for once, and it is big league.

I'll suck your dick if you vote for her! oh wait, they tried that...............

>stronger together
>together
>her

Shitty "clever" slogan by out of touch ad execs, likely focus grouped to death

Because left wing messaging is boring and any thinking outside the box on their side is viciously attacked as heresy.

Peoppe grow up hearing this kind of cheezy shit from elementary school teachers, it's fucking boring platitudes.

wow, then she did a great job cause I laughed my ass off this year

check these out

Webb shouldve been the guy

because who needs good slogans when you have a vagina?

>love trumps hate
top keks whoever thought this was a good slogan should be set on fire

Up until like a month ago I unironically thought "Love Trumps Hate" was a pro trump slogan.

>Love Trumps hate
The worst part about this one is you usually have to explain it to people
When you need to explain your fucking slogan, you've failed.

What's the source on this?

The electoral system depresses votes in "safe" states. Particularly heavily populated ones like CA and NY....

she was also projected to win the electoral college by a landslide...

And yet she got less of the woman vote than obama

youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ

under rated Hillary moment

is this fanfiction

Nobody ever thought it was bigly, only leftist kikes looking to smear him started a rumor, and people who never actually listened to him talk took their word for it.

yes

holy shit the fucking top comment

>Pro-Tip, your slogan should not include your opponent's name

lmao

Oh yeah? The same popular vote that nobody gave two fucks about until she lost the electoral college?

Because their base have the mentality of children.

Tbf Madonna probably sucks a mean dick

We all did.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc

To think this woman was within arms reach of the Presidency is scary as hell.

I LOVE HILLARY NOW.

WTF HAPPENED TO THE FOOD VERIFICATION THIS SHIT IS STUPID

anyone have a larger version of this image?

That makes me want to Pokemon Go to the Polls.

>love trumps hate
I love trumps hate

>Ready for Hillary
Egotistical

>Stronger Together
Viable, however her being thrown into a van like a slab of meat discredited this

>I'm with her
Egotistical and sexist

>Love Trumps Hate
Your opponent's name in you campaign.

Because she is not likeable and doesn't even seem to have human qualities. I voted for her by the way. But she has literally zero charisma or appeal. Kinda glad she lost

Lawyers and Madison Ave firms creating slogans that were whitewashed through committees.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE
>Literally starts with "LOVE TRUMP"

"Better Together"
>A woman under FBI investigation
>Slogan says "To Get Her"
>FBI coming To Get Her

"Ready for Hillary"
>Always sounds like a question in your head
>"Am I really ready for this shit?"

Terrible, terrible slogans

To be fair, "bigly" is an actual word.

Archaic as hell, but a word nonetheless

Hillary's whole campaign failed to have a coherent message, which is part of the reason she failed (the other being that she has the personality of a plastic bag, and is corrupt to no end). Basically she was running on two facts: she's a woman, and Donald Trump is bad.

>love Trumps Hate

Someone tell the liberals, cause all they can do is hate trump's love

got you kouhai

#topmemes2016

Any sincere politician cannot have their campaign summed up by a slogan.

Because when you pander to SJW types you have to constantly worry about offending people with everything you do

it's tough to think of a good slogan when you literally don't stand for anything

According to ABC she went through 85 different slogans (some unveiled and others canned before that) during the campaign.

We also saw from Wikileaks that it takes 12 staffers 12 hours to produce a single tweet "signed" by her.

Dangerous Don

Now let's compare:

>Make America Great Again

Simple. Bold. Exciting. Evokes images of glories of the past with promises of better days ahead.

Ready for Hillary and Stronger Together aren't really that great, but I could see them working if they weren't up against such HIGH ENERGY slogans like MAGA and DRAIN THE SWAMP.

And Love Trumps Hate is probably the worst slogan ever rolled out. It can be so easily appropriated and turned into a pro-Trump slogan, you could probably convince a bunch of people that it is.

I love that she spent the night watching her campaign crumble and all her efforts go to waste while looking up at a glass ceiling.

Trump stole his from Ronald Reagan.

It's the same thing with memes. All that money and CTR work and their memes pretty much all fell flat.

It's like they know how to attack people and stroke their own egos but they can't communicate with other people effectively.

I especially liked "Love Trumps Hate" which would work just fine as a pro-Trump slogan. First time I saw it, that's what I thought it was.

I don't even like Trump, but god damn I was cheering the night he won, just because I knew that this bitch's soul had just been sucked out of her asshole.

IT WAS HER TURN

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Katy Perry

I can't help but feel that the constant whoring of vapid celebrities didn't help Clinton's cause as much as she seemed to believe at the time. I mean, yeah Katy Perry has nice tits but I don't find her endorsement meaningful.

>"Ready for Hillary"

faggot maher talked about this last year

I didn't even realize how it was supposed to be interpreted until a week ago.

link

youtu.be/z7exyHxzXPE?t=1m43s

>It's her turn

I completely forgot. The most pathetic and egotistical of them all. Absolutely oozes with entitlement.

>It's her turn

What a croc.

>clinton congratulating and calling herself future president
top keks knowing her arrogance and confidence she would win makes her defeat so much better

I can't imagine the horrors the hillary potus timeline must be suffering

Interesting video.
Posted months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

To be honest, I would have loved to hear a fair comparison of Clinton/Trump, but a whole year went by and no one ever did one. Just a list of Hillary's pros and cons and a list of Trump's pros and cons.

This. Her entire campaign smelled of design-by-committee mistakes.

Her slogans were simultaneously myopic, ignoring the cultural context in which they'd be used because they were developed by a campaign big enough to form its own sub-culture (drawn from people in academia and beltway NGOs, already culturally isolated).

At the same time, many were also conceptually over-complicated enough to create confusion and possible undesirable effects. "Love Trumps Hate" and "America is Great because America is Good" were the worst in this sense. I suspect these were a result of top campaign workers trying to impress each other with their professional cleverness.

Yeah, I always thought it was weird they were pushing this idea there is nothing wrong with america and everything is fine, it's already great. Like why are you even trying to be president if you think nothing is wrong with the country? And are you blind? America clearly has issues. Anyone can see that.

>she had her turn and fucked it up...get over it.

topkek

This is so cringy.

>OP

>popping champagne early

Man, sports teams the world over will tell you that this is a HORRIBLE idea. It was actually pretty close... what were they thinking?

That's a good point. Her communications guy must not have been the same one osama used.

Well, I think it was one of the better decisions. If they hadn't have popped it early, they never would have gotten to celebrate at all.

Projections by fecal divination, no doubt.

And did she really tweet that loli picture of her self with "happy birthday to this future president"?

That is the height of arrogance. 2smug4me

If you're referring to the "Great because Good" line, that's only part of the problem.

You're right that it implicitly referred to the idea that things are fine in an attempt to parry Trump's "Great Again" line. The fact that it had to do so implicitly rather than explicitly is one of the main issues there. Doing it implicitly invites the listener to do some navel gazing about whether or not it's correct, quite possibly resulting in a rejection or mixed acceptance of the message.

The other (and I think worse) part of it is that it tries to put words in Trump's mouth in a really, really convoluted way. It's trying to get the listener to think, "Trump is telling us that America should adopt evil policies in order to make itself Great Again. That's bad!" Again, this relies on the listener not only doing some fairly complex extrapolation, but there's no guarantee that he or she will follow exactly that line of thought in response. An audience of millions will come to many different conclusions when doing that sort of thinking - only those unused to dissent (or even diversity of opinion in agreement) would believe so.

>We will never be subjected to a Hillary Clinton presidency

God bless.

I watched the election the entire way through on Livemap. There was absolutely no point during the entire time when I thought "Welp, Clinton won." So what Livemap was she using that gave her the impression that victory was at hand? Trump had more electoral votes the entire night. He made a big lead early, and Clinton never caught up.

This. The Guardian had the best map, believe it or not. New York Slimes was pretty decent, actually. She must have been somewhere way out in lala land to believe she was ahead.

Some guy at my school said he watched it until she was ahead 70 to 38 in electoral votes, then he went to bed and was all surprised when he woke up. I was like when the fuck did that happen?

>Love Trumps Hate
I originally thought it was a Trump slogan. Like love TRUMPS hate, as in emphasizing that trump loves instead of hates.

Wait til tomorrow!

A Billion bucks won't unfuck a bad product, and a large committee makes it even harder.

She kept focusing it all on her vagina. Sorry, you're not the first female world leader.

The Guardian's map was perfection.

Can somebody tell me who originally made this thing? It's an unparalleled work of genius

CTR forgot to add a cripple meme frog for maximum diversity.

>Knowing that Hillary got BTFO and has a necklace that says POTUS

What did we do to deserve this timeline?