The Flash Annual #1 Storytime

Flash War Prelude!

Someone has run the Flash Museum asunder...but who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7zSUMvWjSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are some Burrito sized Tacos.

kek
The fuck did he think was going to happen?

>Someone remembers that time Wally was loaded.

Neat.

Wait a minute, isn't Iris' hair shorter than this in the Flash comic?

>if you found out a big part of your life was missing, wouldn't you go a little nuts?

subtle

This is totally just Eobard himself in that cloak somehow isn't it?

>no Trixter
>no Top (though if DDotR is still semi-canon he's been prpbably executed)

O SHIT NO IT'S ZOLOMON!!!!! HE'S BACK!!!

More Impulse teasing as well as Max and Johnny. I think the blue one is that one Flash from the future/alternate timeline?
>brother box
Mister Miracle is also here for some reason
Well, I wasn't expecting Magenta to be one of the first people to retain her pre flashpoint memories after Wally and Clark. I thought just before New 52, Magenta was good again?
Even counting the initial reaction she's taking this surprisingly well. That the world was different years ago.
Gotta admit, was never expecting these guys to come back
As if I wasn't sold already.

To be continued this May, in Flash War!

Support the official release at your local comic shop.

Detective Comics: Metal:

>Zolomon

oh boy

AH SHIT
BEST BOI IS BACK

Magenta, Top, The Renegades and Zoom are back with Wally joining the main Flash book? I'm in.

So I guess from now on Zolomon is gonna always be refered to as "Zoom" while Eobard is going to always be refered to as"Reverse Flash" probably?

Called it

This is not an appropriate reaction considering how frequent Iris has been in danger in the past.

No you didn't. Literally no post here mentioned him before the post with the reveal.

Zoom looks so smug in that mug shot.

"Yeah, I killed his children. I'd do it again, too, because I was right!"

>freeing everyone's minds
Rossco knows about Manhattan interference, They really need to have somebody figure something out soon, like half of every flash and supes arcs drops hints about it.

This just in different artists can't agree on hairstyles for female supporting cast, and water is wet.
more news at eleven

That's just typical Johns Top, not really a Manhattan reference.

Yeah if anything Wally I know would've been like "Good for her"

youtube.com/watch?v=P7zSUMvWjSU
00:13

how do they know it isn't self defence?

HUNTERZOLOMONYESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Zolomon. Thankfully is not Thwane.

>I did it! I made everyone a better hero!

That story had a shit execution.

I wish Wally would've responded to "You weren't there," with "Yeah, and if I was maybe Iris would've been safe."

I don't like that he makes this about Barry instead of Iris.

OH
SHIT

I know everyone loves Zoom but this feels like such a stupid asspull. Like how does Zoom even function and if he can time travel why does he give a shit about Wally?

Also how the fuck, if he's still Zoom, does he talk without blurrringggg hissss woordddssss? That was kind of a big deal.

Barry you dickhead

Hunter
yep

>Like how does Zoom even function and if he can time travel why does he give a shit about Wally?
Its almost as if it's a cliffhanger which will be expanded upon in

FLASH WAR PART 1
IN THE FLASH #47
COMING MAY

>Coming in May

This is probably the stupidest part about this. A fucking 8 issue interim. Everyone's gonna treat this current arc like filler, waiting for the good stuff.

wasn't he depowered after Final Crisis? I don't think he appeared after that and Flash Rebirth

>Sup Forums tells me that Williamson's Flash is bad
>it's actually good

explain yourselves

Before this issue, No Wally.

In this issue, Wally.

It really is that simple. Not because Barry is bad, just that Williamson grew up reading and loving Wally like everyone else and he finally got to write a character he can write.

He was depowered in Rogues Revenge, yeah, but then how is he even doing any of the things he's doing without a super powered advantage?

It's a real weird situation. I'm guessing at some point Williamson will drop a 6 page long exposition dump about how Hunter managed to infiltrate the future time judiciary committee or whatever and how Flashpoint blew him into the future where they speak something close to 21st century English still.

Might've just been Thawne, too. That probably makes more sense.

I jumped back on with the last issue and I found it pretty enjoyable. I won't be surprised if it's another instance of reading it in trades is better than monthly

>Godspeed and Hunter are both alive
Considering what Williamson was pretty much making August Barrys Hunter I wonder if they'll interact

that or Blue Dong fucking around

or Hunter going to a treadmill again but fucking up even more than at first

>He was depowered in Rogues Revenge, yeah, but then how is he even doing any of the things he's doing without a super powered advantage?

Wouldn't surprise me if Thawne put him in that position to make things easier for himself to operate out of the 25th century.

I think the current arc is meant to end with Iris becoming I'll which probably furthers the divide between Barry and Wally

Why would that further the divide? Wouldn't they work together to do anything they could to help her?

>heroes team-up
>a misunderstanding causes them to fight

have you ever read a comic before?

Have you ever read a FLASH Comic before?

Flash isn't some idiot Marvel character franchise. They're the goodest of guys.

Barry killed Wally's children

No Dr Manhattan did

Barry gave him the opportunity

No one killed Wally's children. We're just viewing in at a point in the timeline before they're born. Wally's in his early 20s. He won't have kids until like 7 or 8 years later.

He just has busted up memories.

When did the Top become so muscular and Chad like

Not who you were talking to, but I don't agree. He did talk like that when he wanted to undo all the Identity Crisis brainwashing on the other Rogues, but aside from that he doesn't normally give a shit about freeing people's minds. He's not an idealist. The only time he's cared about what people thought is when he wanted the Rogues to fall in line under his rule.

Since Howard Porter.

Holy fucking shit, I NEVER expected to see him again.

With all they need to eat, of course they'd go for the big ones

Damn it, Wally.

Did her hair just turn black all of sudden?

Just a reminder, there is a idiot that thought Jay was coming back this issue

>A.R.GUS

>Blue eyes

wtf Walter

You know how Wally is basically just a shonen hero in cape comics?

Magenta is his Launch.

>Oh that's right my best friend is a billionaire

It bugs me that heat stroke is on different sides of cold when they transform

Her hair turns purple when her Magenta persona is dominant. Goes back to blonde when she's Frankie/Frances.

>No Trickster Renegade

dropped

>Vertigo's more dangerous than F5 tornadoes

Sure Barry, you're the scientist