Guess who's back?

Guess who's back?
Back again
Phoenix's back
Tell a friend

Booooo

Just finished reading, I did not like any part of that.

why, how? teen jean is in hell yes?

Why is she dressed like Carol Danvers?

they brought back Rightclops and they took him away just like that. I'll never forgive them

He's alive again? That's something.

>R-rightclops will be back g-guys
>b-beastfags and w-wolverinefags will be btfo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All this time, all that was needed to stop the Phoenix was an "It's not you, it's me" talk.

Oh and Emma got cucked.

thank god
If the brought back this piece of shit i would legit drop marvel

I’m glad I quit cape comics.

MOTHERFUCKER

Fuck you marvel

Eh, at least I won't have to go back to buying X-men comics after having dropped them.

It's funny how Cyke steals the spotlight. Every scene where arrives is the best

No no fuck you ;____;

>implying bringing back a piece of shit in drawn format is a good thing
Praise Marvel to never bringing back cunt Cucklops.

you should drop off a cliff

Waht. WHAT?!

At last it was Scott and not Logan
Also is Jamie and rest of dead x-men back?

Fuck you too, Hank. It's mindblowing how he manages to be the worst piece of shit every fucking time.

Is you’re gay Jean still dead though?

Logan is alive already. Been for a while.

Do you now realize that X-men aren't just shit because Marvel was trying to shill Inhumans, but rather shit because writers have absolutely 0 clues on how to make interesting stories with them?

Wait, so Jean/Phoenix resurrects Cyke and then takes back his life essence? For what purpose?

Logan came back a fuck long time ago in Legacy. It’s why Cucklopsfags are seething in the first place.

To fuck with Jean. Also read the issue before spouting bullshit you waste of oxygen.

Well, I mean, she’s probably still angry about AvX wherein Scott went full retard

I think the major problem with the X-men is just that they have too many characters and so for every event/major story they feel obliged to include as many as possible, which thus makes all their stories feel bloated. I'm not sure what the solution is unless they just mandate to cut out everyone that hasn't been around since the 80s/90s and only bring in everyone else as background "students" or something.

Isn’t Scott’s body in morgue? What the fuck?

You seem mad user? I'm just calling how I see it.

Thought this was Batwoman from the thumbnail

>read the issue
Storytime it then, fag.

yeah marvel, you how those readers, now jean can lead as a strong womyn instead of giving back what everyone wants
tell us in a couple months how those sales went

*show

>spoonfeed me
In your dreams

So can Jean have sex with Emma now?

Not worth it, not worth my time. Not worth your time. The pages posted are the only ones that matter. Most the issue is old man Logan in Jeans pretend diner.

In fact I skipped two pages in between Scott dying of Jean talking to the Phoenix

At least he didn't genocide a planet of rastafarian aliens.

When the writers decide if the X-men is cool with Emma again or if she's Mutant Hitler.

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

Man, I'm so glad I dropped Marvel a few years ago. They just can't stop shitting on my favorite characters.

Ugh

>Batwoman

Scott is better dead tbqh. They would just butcher him more. Don’t be sad because it’s over, be happy because it happened.

I’m just sad that Marvel is unable to make good comics

>They bring the worst female character in the Marvel universe back
>Just to bring back Cyclops and kill him off right away

Fuck these faggots. I'm never buying into anything with Marvel's shit logo on it anymore.

I still can't forgive Bendis for squandering a fucking golden setup for a run with his past x-men shit.

It’s like when Phoenix Scott looked just like New 52 Nightwing. Phoenix is always ripping off based DC.

I know we like to meme on Real Jean resurrecting often, but damn, it’s been a long time since Magneto Xorn weirdly killed her off

>Golden set up
Schism was a mistake and there haven't been any good X-men comics since.

Isn't Xorn coming back in blue? also what's with Bloodstorm push?

Scott’s resurrection is too big of a deal to just do in Jean’s shitty return book. Marvel is relaunching the entire X-Men line this summer. That will be when Scott is back. They will have to relaunch the entire line for the impact of Rightscott’s return.

Wow. Yeah, that's it. I'm done.

Xorn or his evil brother who cosplayed as Magneto?

It's literally a palette swap of the classic Phoenix costume.

I'm not sure, I just know that Polaris is the leader and the team has Logan jr, Daken, Bloodstorm and Xorn.

I miss Scott. I think what bugs me the most about his death that in IvX we could have had a great fight between BB and Cyke and it will fit with the light vs sound theme they have going on but no, we got Cyke dying from spacefarts instead of going all out with Black Bolt, Mutant vs Inhuman. BB was also pretty nerfed so fight would have been feasible without Scott being btfo'd immediately

I want to believe you user but in the current state of Marvel, I think it’s impossible to bring back Scott.

>The REAL Scott's back!
>Nah, just kidding!

Classic Marvel. Another middle finger to the fans.

>Classic Marvel. Another middle finger to the fans.
I mean didn't that guy admit that the reason they want controversy/fan outrage because that equals sales?

Hate to tell you this, but they are trying for one last 05 push this summer. They don't care for adult cyclops

They will have to

So can someone explain to me why Phoenix was trying to make Jean a Phoenix again? Wasn't she already one with the Phoenix in the White Hot Room?

That goes against everything we have heard and what can be gathered from the next few months of splits, all pointing towards the O5 being done with. Got a source other than your bowels?

I wish he was back for good. We need him. And I am not a Cyclops fan, but he covered a role in the X-men no one else can properly do

What exactly is pointing towards the O5 being done with?

Gee, I don't know, maybe the fact that Blue has completely different line-up?

I mean, is going to, Polaris will take the lead with a new team

Yeah, too bad that hasn't exactly worked out for them too often in recent memory. Other than HYDRA Cap, I don't think outrage has sold a lot of comics lately, and even then, that might not have been the case.

Even in the solicits Polaris' team is being positioned as a temporary replacement for the O5, while they are busy ith the Venom events in space, which are also written by Bunn.
Bunn also just finished writing an arc in Blue, where he had a perfect opportunity to return the O5 to their time of origin and end their storyarc for good and yet he chose not to.

I know what you mean. No one abandoned their wife and child to chase after his teenage sweetheart the way Scott did.

because they will be used in venom / crossover.
O5 are slowly becoming the new exiles

>We were better off dead
Is that a meta comment on current Marvel by Based Jean?

Gaston

>Bunn also just finished writing an arc in Blue, where he had a perfect opportunity to return the O5 to their time of origin and end their storyarc for good and yet he chose not to.
In the same issue there was a statement by Beast along the lines 'We'll have to return to our own time line eventually'. Take it as read they're going back and staying there at some point in the future.

There is nothing Exiles about the Venom crossovers, you dumbass. The new Exiles will be, you won't believe it, the new Exiles by Saladin Ahmed.

Of course, they'll go back at some point, it's just that it doesn't seem that it will be any time soon.

I said slowly, you cunt collector.
And yes, O5 are being slowly ending and fucking off for good, whether you like it or not

Well considering there was even the method discussed as to how this can be achieved and at the same time rectify space time, I think it may be sooner rather than later. Come summer I think we'll have seen this change.

O5 will be phased out from the present right after Sam Alexander will find his dad.

She is back, she is back, she is back, she is back, she is back, nah nah

This pisses me off and I don't feel like buying an X-Men comic ever again. It's almost like Tom Breevort is a fucking retard.

then storytime Deadpool
at least it good

That's a tiny head for that body.

I love Batwoman

Sad Phoenix ;_;

How original Marvel

>rightclops comes back
>but is killed right away
Phew! For a second i was worried i would have to start buying xmen comics.

His corpse is right there tho, get Xorn or Elixer to bring him back problem solved

I mean phoenixes have 1 gimmick, coming back.

A battle between scott and BB would have been great, something about words hurt more than actions or some bullshit. But no, they had to shit on Scott because current Marvel is full or sniktfags.

>current
Marvel has always been full of sniktfags. It's why they stuck him on every book

Cyclops fans don’t even buy comics so Marvel didn’t lose anything.

I’m a Scottfag and I have been buying Xbooks for many years. Scott lead X-books like Gillen’s outsold pretty much everything, even Wolverine and the X-men. If you actually look at the sales you will find that Scottfags buy more comics than anyone.

>I'll cut you a deal; make something worth reading next time and I'll buy it.
>As it stands I'd rather be accused of stealing than supporting Marvel Comics.

Which one of you is this?

I wish Emma had kept Scott's corpse, that is what bothers me of this scene. She should have like half a dozen plans to resurrect Scott.

If you manage to get your hands on a celestial life seed, you can use it to resurrect dozens of mutants, as long as you have their corpses. It was done in Lapham AoA

>Cyclops fans don’t even buy comics so Marvel didn’t lose anything.

The thing is, we used to. You know, when Cyclops was in the books. Why would we buy books that take every opportunity to shit on the dude we like?

I mean, did you think that one through, like at all?

I'm betting that its going to be an X-event and it will lead into a relaunch for the whole X-Books line

Wolverine and the X-Men was fun and harmless