Can we have a thread for the best Sup Forums games? I'd like to find more good ones

Can we have a thread for the best Sup Forums games? I'd like to find more good ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1fI9mbvBUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipefhtez2gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuQMdG1vKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spider-Man 2 for the PS2/xbox

Hulk Ultimate Destruction for the PS2/xbox

Spider-Man Web of Shadows 360/PS3

All the Batman Arkham games

Sort of Sup Forums games that were good
Prototype 1 and 2
InFamous 1 and 2

Spider-Man for the PS1, and to a lesser extent its sequel, Enter Electro.

"Surf the web, surf the web!"

I love toy story 2 for the sega dreamcast

Spooky.
youtube.com/watch?v=p1fI9mbvBUQ

The delightfully repugnant sounds of the Sega Genesis, heavy metal through some sort of grunge before grunge was a thing filter that just sounds filthy and grimey

oh I forgot X-Men 2 Wolverine's Revenge and X-men Origins Wolverine. Those game were pretty great also.

Ultimate Spider-man for ps2 was the tits. Lets you play as fucking Venom Hulk Ultimate destruction was also quite good. There aren't that much good DC games tho that aren't Batman.

This is a fun one. It has a feel of the old platformers like Spyro, or Jak and Daxter

I guess Injustice is the closest we are going to get for a new TMNT fighting game.

With Activisions license to TMNT games expired, i wanna see WB games take a crack at a game

This game is fun but christ, I never lose all of my lives as quickly as in this game

>Arkham
>good
Kek

oh right, i meant with the caveat they are good unless you are a contrarian douche bag. Is that better?

>Spider-Man Web of Shadows
Not this meme again, that game was dreadful.

yes.........
before grunge was a thing............
in 1994......................

fuck you, you weren't even fucking alive at that point

But it's acrobatic traversal is second to none. My perfect spidey game would be the webswinging and spider sense from SM2 and the acrobatics from Web of Shadows. I don't care what fucking game it's built around.

Jackie Chan adventures on gba was a pretty decent beat em up. Most of the ost is still pretty good today.

I liked Shattered Dimensions, mostly due to how comic booky it felt.

City and Asylum were the only "good" ones, even then they're over repeatative button mashers

Explain. You are the only person to like this game over here.

Even though it's more unpolished than the SNES game, the Jesper Kyd score and batshit boss fights make me prefer the Genesis version.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipefhtez2gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuQMdG1vKs

Capcom at their peak game

UMVC3 and MVC:I are utter shit

This, along with X-Men vs Street Fighter and TAS, were my introduction to the X-Men and to be perfectly honest, despite my efforts, I could never bring myself to care for them beyond how I knew them in the games. I play fighting games far more often than I read Marvel comics.

So I prefer to live thinking Silver Samurai has elemental powers, Omega Red is a cool villain and Wolverine's greatest enemy after Sabretooth and not at all a forgotten 90s character no one likes, Magneto has a cool space station, and the X-Men have a simple to follow plotline with likeable characters and not at all a shitload of messy retcons.

I prefer to have a casual ignorance with the X-Men when I think about them that I can't have with DC or etc.

It's a fun, but lengthy and difficult puzzle platformer.

Go play this and feel my pain.