It is time

It is time

It is time to stand for liberty

and against tyranny.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Sup Forums is fucking trashed lol. It would rather suck the dick of some charismatic figure than stand for liberty.

They also buy everything that is told to them.

fuck off mate, you don't know what tyranny is.
You live in the most advanced country in the world with more freedom than anybody else. You are the richest mother fuckers on the planet and your food costs you like 5 dollars

Go travel around the world and get a taste of real tyranny faggot

Sup Forums is in meltdown because Trump is betraying them with every step he takes, every decision he makes.

All Presidents are shills for the elite. Otherwise, they get killed.

Sup Forums BTFO.

loyalist detected

but thats exactly what we did

Says the faggot from France

Whose tyranny?

its not 5th november today leaf. go away.

Explain

Guy Fawkes was a radical catholic that wanted to out the current government and replace it with Papal control.
Catholics are the snakes behind the NWO, thus they are the antithesis of liberty.

when was this m8? is not liberty a seed that must constantly be sown?

are you with me?

>I'll be watching you.

real tyranny is relative to the oppressed, but ya lifes good, jelly fag?

Guy Fawkes wanted a catholic dictatorship.

goodby america.

expect us.

that's some SJW shit i'm reading right there.
Of course it's relative to the oppressed but sometimes you just need to buckel up.

Did you ever consider the life that the majority of humans endure ?

Being born in the USA is literally like winning the lottery

V for Vendetta is every bit as cancerous as Fight Club, and teenagers should never be allowed to see either.

Trump can do that for us now user

is the battlefield earth series good?

Far as I know it's only the one book.
Pretty good, really soft SF (indestructible armor, Psychlo air explodes when irradiated, aliens with iron skin), Johnny defeats an evil trans-dimensional mining company, reunites the tribes of Earth, bails out the intergalactic banking system, and then disappears innawoods to raise his son like a real man.
I feel like Sup Forums would like it in general, but it is written really simply and Johnny's character isn't developed much beyond being a born hero.
The movie is based on the first 1/3 of the book btw.