All-New Wolverine

Crisis on Infinite Snikts storytime.

>A wrist claw
Now that's just silly.

Who are the blondes?
I assume the dress uniform one is Carol.

This was a pretty good read. The arc took longer than I would have liked, but I enjoyed this one.

Angel, I think they're still dating somewhat. And the one next to her would be the cousin or aunt. I can't remember which one was blonde

we naruto now. talk-no-jutsu is a go go.

Well, that was pretty cringy.

Did I miss a issue?

How'd they bring them back to life?

Boop

So we've got Gabby, her family, Daken, Gambit, Logan, Hellion?, Beast, Angel? Jubilee and Carol right?

They already established in the previous issues that if they just cut around the tissue that was killed by the Muramasa bullets then their healing factors will kick back in and they'll regenerate from death

Last issue had Laura and Gabby break into this facility after following Daken there

I had fun

adorable

Jonathon is a tux.

Dang, that's one helluva callback.

I think it's Beast, Angel, Jubilee, Carol, Laura's aunt, Laura, Laura's cousin, Gabby, Jonathan, Daken, Gambit, Old Man Logan, and Hellion. In that order

no Dust or Mercury?
bullshit
I'm less likely to get X Men Red now

I like this art. It's Quitely-lite.

I'm sick of Deadpool being in every comic

Has Carol ever even met Laura?

Also, Daken looks like an asshole dressed like that, which is perfectly in-character.

This is what superhero funerals/wakes should look like. I hate the costume parades. Have some respect, get off your working clothes ad put on a suit.

Carol was in like two previous arcs of this book

She teamed up with Laura against Fin Fang Foom (Laura lost her clothes in that fight), and she saved Laura's life when she was dying on Rhode Island

Yes, in this series.

Nah, it's Frank Cho Jr.

Are we going to pretend that Daken didn't manipulate and murder people just for the lulz?
Are we going to pretend he was a poor victim?

You are decade late, user.

My best guess is that Laura trusts Daken more than Sabretooth or Deathstrike

Creed and Yuriko are wild cards and Daken is at least relatively nice around Laura.

I think I am the only person in the world who misses Wildchild. Logan, Creed and Kyle used the be the 3 Snikts.

bump for read

I'm not crying! You're crying!

>Amber says What?!

Taylor writes Deadpool well fortunately.

>5 wolverine characters

how half-assed and unoriginal is marvel? x-23 and wildchild alone would be fine. the rest are all flat characters. every single one of them.

OH EXCUSE ME

FUCKING -SIX- WOLVERINE CHARACTERS

the fuck happened to lady deathstrike?
why does she look so lame?

asian and woman so they couldnt keep her evil

>gee laura, how'd you get four stands?

she looked better here.
in this comic she looks like an old lady and seems shorter

I still cant get over what they turned Daken into.

Didnt they turn that kid black somehow? Even though he was really the other scientists son due to a cuckening?

>Still no Flash team up

They had those coated in the same sword these guys made bullets of. And ya it was a decade ago.

They cut the bullets out and healing kicked in.

>Laura's aunt, Laura's cousin

Are they not in never ending hiding for their protection.

>Daken is at least relatively nice around Laura.

Which is way the fuck out of character. The only joy hes had is her presence previously has been the joy of killing together.

Laura reconnected with them after she finally killed Kimura for good

Its bullshit, if this isnt some long con ill be pissed

That'll come back to bite her in the ass. Pretty sire Kimura clones is inevitable.

At least they havent done Daken x Bobby yet.

This was a pretty great arc.

I am crying man, its just so great

bump