You guys did this

You guys did this.

You have blood on your hands. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/11/portland_police_identify_two_m.html#incart_big-photo
youtube.com/watch?v=JP12mfskaiI
fox5atlanta.com/news/216594579-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blocked road
>drug dealer carrying decided to not take a chance getting his car wrecked and drugs stolen
>shot someone and road clears up
>libs face when it was an illegal immigrant

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>Police looking for black male
Yeah, stormfaggots come in black

Sure

Can't wait for them to all be gunned down.

It was mayor charlie hales fault hevtold the cops to leave the protesters alone
Protesters should never be on the highways

www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/13/2-arrested-in-oregon-shooting-during-anti-trump-protests-as--tensions-grow.html

They found the shooter already. It was just some teen nig, niggin

Fake he shot himself

probably some black person. in seattle a black person open fired on a group of people that were not part of the protest but it was during hte intensity of the moment.

this is why i avoid these large crowds and iditos one dindu toflip his shit and start firing his gun.

welp, some nutjob shot an anti-trump protester, it's the end of the world, alt right and drumpf btfo

how can we ever recover

lmao fuck liberals. i was driving through town today, saw some protestors and pulled out my american made AR-15, looked them in the eyes and screamed "I CAN DO THIS BECAUSE TRUMP WON" and i continued to mow them down. after this i saw a muslim woman walking and ripped her hijab off before raping her repeatedly, all the time whispering to her "make america great again"

lmao first week of trump's america and its already heaven

fpbp

here is your fucking reply

>Steffon Marquise Corothers and Shamar Xavier Hunter, both 18 years old, were charged with attempted murder and unlawful use of a weapon, police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson said. Corothers was charged with one count of attempted murder. Hunter was charged with six counts of attempted murder.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/11/portland_police_identify_two_m.html#incart_big-photo

>shooter is black
>kid is ridding himself of priviledge
>feminists will sex him finally
>is good for him. happy story

fuk u cat!

fuck

it was a black guy

I remember that stream from like three days ago all the libcucks at the protest were crying

How do they think they could ever win a civil war?

>be leftcuck
>protesting racism
>get two black kids sentenced to decades in prison, unintentionally making the community even safer for white leftists

kek

I wonder if the guy who got shot has apologized to his shooters yet

>muslim blows 55 people up
#notallmuslims you bigot

>unidentified person injures a protester
wow drumpf is driving these people into horrific acts of violence #notmypresident

really causes one to connect the dots
(and the connected dots make the image of a happy merchant)

>WE'RE COMING FOR YOU DRUMPF SUPPORTERS WE'LL KILL YOU IN THE STRE-

lmao talk shit get hit

Uh oh. You guys better be careful. I've predicted that when the first trump supporter kills someone, that's it mane. You'll get your day of the rope - and it'll be your necks.

liberaltears.mov

>youtube.com/watch?v=JP12mfskaiI

The people that were protesting claimed that the guy that fired off a shot was one of the people that was amidst them and was vandalizing buildings earlier on.

Literally an agent provocateur.

>and it'll be your necks.
Yeah I'd love to see anyone try.

He's not unidentified by the police, only unidentified by the media. It was 4 gang bangers (black ones obviously). It was streamed on periscope they said get off our bridge or you'll die. They got out of the car when the protesters refused to leave, one of the libcucks got in a fight with a gangbanger so he shot his gun into the air, they didn't leave the bridge so he shot him.

Very simple nigger engagement, just because it's an anti-Trump protester the media can make it SEEM like the man who did it was a Trump supporter (he was not, or at least, did not act because of politics only territory, like an animal).

You may think that. Until you realize how badly outnumbered you are and your enemies succeed. Sayoonara, edgy kiddie.

Steffon Marquise Corothers
Shamar Xavier Hunter

>> Man who shot ANTI TRUMP supporter
Implying that black gang member is a Trump supporter.

Nigga, PLEASE!

Uh huh, keep talking shit. Still waiting.

Their idea of civil war involves them, the government, 100% of the military and the media all working in alliance against small groups of white people.

Premise invalid.

I don't have blood on my hands,

only cum.

>Steffon Marquise Corothers and Shamar Xavier Hunter,

Those are some mighty white sounding names

>You guys did this.

This is a board of peace.

How dare you.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums

I heard it was an unrelated gang shooting. Or is this another shooting?

that was the seattle one

$1000 says this was dindus shooting each other like always

I thought there was only one shooting.

This. Democrats live sitting around in offices doing paperwork, centralized in cities, making it easy to lay siege, and have no guns. Republicans grow and bring them food and ship them their oil and send them electricity, and collect all the guns they can get.

Who wins in a deathmatch?

>fox5atlanta.com/news/216594579-story

Nope. Unrelated to the protest but it's not really helping their cause.

>You have blood on your hands
I licked my fingers clean. No worries.

Cunt

Fag

Thanks

(You)

Man Who Shot Anti-Trump Protester did that.
Fuck off shill.

Watch out, this leafs got the fire of the Lord in his veins!

If only more people would take action against these parasites.

>implying this wasn't some nigger who doesn't vote

> al jazeera

You're aware your supporting a fucking slave state by reading that trash website, aren't you?

protesters do millions of dollars of damage, riot, fight with police, and it's america's freedom of speech.

one protester gets shot in the foot by some BLM/feminist libcuck infighting and trump did it.

>If I hadn't memed Trump into presidency, there wouldn't be any protests
>If there weren't any protests, they wouldn't have been on that bridge!
>If he wouldn't have been on that bridge, he wouldn't have chosen to stand his ground against the dumb ass gangbanger
>If he didn't choose to stand his ground against the gangbager, he wouldn't have been shot!
What have I done!

You forgot:

>if Hillary wasn't a douchebag cunt because Bill was a beta pussy that never beat his wife.

>The end.

You're right, their numerical superiority and unsurpassed zeal and dedication were key forces that propelled Hillary to the White House.

Proof that he wasn't shot by another protester. Last time a protestor was shot it was by a fellow protestor

I hope they find this guy.
So they can give him his medal.

They did, it was some black teenager.

No joke.

7/10 bretty gud

It's probably not related like every single other shooting near a protest was actually just the media reporting gang-violence for the first time in 10 years.

Oooh k

Damn

Fuck you nigger

>kek
>I wonder if the guy who got shot has apologized to his shooters yet

FPBP

makes me pretty happy.
May kek bless us with even more dead rioters

I am protect. I don't even use windows.

> I've predicted that when the first trump supporter kills someone, that's it mane.

The police are Trump supporters. And they will most likely find that the crime was a set up.

just another day

>nog shoots nog
>blames whitey

Christmas coming early this year.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards..

It was a targeted gang shooting.

Thanks bud!