What shows are you currently rewatching, Sup Forums?

What shows are you currently rewatching, Sup Forums?

Venture Bros

Nonme.

I am waiting for the new seasons of south park, bojack horseman and f is for family so ill only watch cartoons during the end of the year.

Coincidentally, the show in your pic, OP.

OP here, same obviously. What season are you on lad?

Steven Universe.
Kill me.

i remember being mildly more interested in mlaatr than the rest of nick's shows like danny phantom, fairly oddparents, and jimmy neutron but i can't seem to remember any particular episode so im inclined to think it wasn't actually very good

The episode where she turns into a human, and the one in pic related were the only ones I remembered because they made my boy parts feel things, but rewatching it it's actually very funny. Didn't appreciate the humor as a kid.

ATLA and OG PPG.

Samurai Jack

Chaotic
It's cool and all but I can't understand most of the rules or whether it's like schoolyard Yu-Gi-Oh where there are no rules.

Samurai jack
Megas XLR
Sym Bionic titan
Chowder
Foster Mansion
Billy and Mandy

All in Tooncast

Recess, Fillmore and HA.

MLAATR, sailor moon, workaholics, he man

god the episode that gif is from was so great, also I've been watching some invader zim, been pretty good so far and honestly gir isn't as bad as everyone claims he is

Adventure Time 1-5 in no particular order

>>Recess, Fillmore and HA.
>Fillmore
Is it a decent rip or

Been showing my little brother teen titans cause they have all 5 seasons on 'on demand'.

Robotech

I've been bonding with my son over old cartoon shows. So far we've done Teen Titans, AtLA, LoK, Xmen Evo, Ben 10, MLAAR, and we're currently watching KND.

Anybody have any other suggestions? Kid is 9 if it makes any difference

Ed Ed N' Eddy is a must

Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Jonny Bravo... really just anything from the mid 90s to early 2000s

kim possible,recess,danny phantom,billy and mandy, fosters home for imaginary friends. also thats nice, which of those shows has he been liking the best?

So far he's enjoyed most of them, but wound up getting bored towards the end of MLAATR, and during the UA arc of Ben 10 (which, lets face it, was the absolute worst of the bunch anyway)

I actually tried getting him to watch Danny Phantom, but we didn't make it past episode 3 before he wanted to watch something else. I might give Kim Possible a try next.

Unpopular opinion though it is, EENE never appealed to me as a kid. I'm willing to give it another try, as my tastes are not my sons tastes, but we'll have to see

Middle of Season 2.

Hey Arnold, Duck Dodgers, Scooby-Doo, the first few seasons of Spongebob, and maybe seasons 3-10 of The Simpsons if you feel that he's old enough