appeasing the Russians

> appeasing the Russians

Fucking WHY? Did everyone unironically fall for the "no-fly zone = ww3" meme or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The no-fly zone was a token attempt to look tough. There is absolutely no reason to prevent Russia from btfo-ing ISIS. The dumbass Dems just couldn't bear the humiliation of accepting Russian friendship and leadership (since they were there first) in the region, despite there being millions of lives and a continent of unprecedented migration at risk.

That's the real meme of this story.

>The dumbass Dems just couldn't bear the humiliation of accepting Russian friendship and leadership (since they were there first) in the region, despite there being millions of lives and a continent of unprecedented migration at risk.

Are you fucked or something?

Ceding Western influence over the middle east just means the BRICs scoop it up instead. Why would you WANT this to happen if you live in the Western world?

Say you establish a no fly zone and then russia violates it what do you do

Dude if I had it my way the ME would be a glass crater right now. The US has sown dissent there deliberately for at least four decades, right and left alike. Putin saw through it, played the game and won. Time to accept that.

Yeah, I'm really worried about Brazil dethroning us over the Syria situation.

>foreign invader
>establishing a no-fly zone over a sovereign country
>which is backed by a super-power
>who was asked to help in the situation

Jej, thats ww3 right there and the US would have been considered the bad guy by every intelligent being.

The only way a no-fly zone would be instated is through diplomatic cooperation with the Russians through the use of smart power as we've seen in the last 8 years, not this appeasement horseshit the Americans just elected. So it wouldn't have been violated in the first place, and if it were, there'd just be more sanctions piled onto the Russians from the international community.
> Dude if I had it my way the ME would be a glass crater right now. The US has sown dissent there deliberately for at least four decades, right and left alike. Putin saw through it, played the game and won. Time to accept that.
Implying the Soviet/Russian sphere dindu nuffin in the ME. You know damn well these people are potential allies and resources to be kept in our sphere, voluntarily ceding it to Russia only tips the scales towards them.

Russia is greatest ally.

Kys leaf.

We dont care about those towel heads If BRICs what that shit hole let them

>You know damn well these people are potential allies and resources to be kept in our sphere
HAHA come on man, you and I don't get shit out of Western influence in ME. Saudi princes get a bunch of guns and yachts and billions of cash, while most major cities are beginning to need to filter their tap water.

>shooting down Russian planes won't lead to WW3

fucking leafs

day of the rake when?

What will NATO do if Russian planes would fly in no-fly zone?

Since when have we taken resources from the middle east.

THe only reason were there is special interes

Shillary said she would shoot them down

That would be an act of war, which would mean WW3

it's pretty cut and dry, but leftists like to pretend she isn't a chickenhawk for some reason.

She obivosuly is though just look at Libya/Syria/Ukraine/Yemen/Honduras

She even voted for the Iraq invasion. She's the neocon's neocon. What's amazing is that she ran on that platform of invasion. Even Bush ran on nonintervention in 2000.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

The US under bush and obama have done much worse

The thing is, they wouldn't even think it though.

They've become so arrogant Hillary would just stamp her feet and demand a no-fly zone, then become trapped by her foolish policy when someone called her on it.

Obama did the same thing with his chemical weapons red line, though thankfully was smart enough to slink back to his corner and mope.

Good thing the right man won and we don't have to worry about this so much.

Hello Mr Soros!!! Welcome to Sup Forums.

NATO wouldn't do anything.

Same way everyone backed off and left turkey fend for itself after they shot down the Russian plane. Erdrogan saw that there is no defense interest with NATO so he decided to become friends with Russia/Putin.

So either you don't need a no fly zone because you want to use diplomacy
Or you expect them to violate it with impugnity

So whats the point of establishing it in the first place

IMO the USA and NATO have no cause to be anywhere near Syria especially without Syrian approval and extra especially as they are aiding rebels to dight against a democratically elected legitimate government

>he fell for the BRICS meme

There is no such thing as the "BRICs" . Brazil is irrelevent on the global stage, China is antagonistic to India, and Russia's economy is in the shitter due to sanctions.

watch Eurasia blow the fuck out north america. EURASIA. its happening buddy with or without dollar collapse.

bc usa is the last truly imperialist power and it either needs to change how it deals with the world or fall period. its also the main force ushering in the nwo through jew captured america.

>thinking "no-fly zone = ww3" is a meme
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It's declaration would not stop Russian planes from flying - the moment one gets shot down, American vehicles and personnel start taking Russian fire. Do you trust that the Hillary regime wouldn't respond? That it would refuse to escalate?

Because if Putin doesn't fly planes in Syria, it's fucked against ISIS and the """"""""moderate rebels"""""""" which would make all the money put into that military campaign wasted (and it's a FUCK TON of money), but if he lets America get away with shooting down a Russian warplane in plain sight, the generals will lynch him. Might even be a coup.

Putin will be backed into a corner by someone who would want him there and would escalate the military confrontation. After escalation begins, it takes both sides to de-escalate, which would never happen under Hillary.

gg world

>tfw you shitpost so hard it saves the world from nuclear war

Watch the Syrian Civil War end the first year Donald Trump is in office. Fucking suck eggs, leaf.

Because Putin literally did nothing wrong.

Sup you potato water drinking fucks, when are you guy's gonna let that sweet slav shit start rolling into the US????

It'd be more dope if bare-chested Pence was in the back too