Phoenix Force resurrects Scott

>Phoenix Force resurrects Scott
>5 pages later Jean kills him to show she's a strong independent womyn who don't need no man or Phoenix
Based Marvel knocking out of the park again!

Good thing I kill him, a criminal terrorist deserves to die.

Iceman looks like such a fag now. Couldn't he just be himself but gay? Why does he have to go full on bike shorts and sassy hip stance?

How else would readers know he's a gay?

He's always had little short shorts little hip stances

if anything, he looked sluttier before.

HA!

>that feeling when you will never be a Marvel writer to rescue Rightclops and Emma from the creative quagmire that is the X-Office

Finally some fucking sense.

you guys think cyclops fucked the editors wife or something, why does this keep happening

Gonna need some context here. It can't be she just saw him and decided "Man, he doesn't need to live anymore".... Right?

She saw him and said they were both better off dead and then he dropped

Bootlicket

But she didn’t kill herself. I wonder what she meant by that?

That her life is better off without Soy Boy Supreme.

fucking liar. The Phoenix Force brought him back, then killed him when Jean didn't want to be its host anymore. The Phoenix Force wouldn't have killed Jean anyway.

See, this isn't as retarded as the OP, but it's still way fucking retarded.

Press C to sleep with his wife.

honestly they're shitting on beast by giving her an introductory line.

okay yeah, now that i think about it, this shits on the entire franchise. this is insulting to all the characters in the scene. fucking disgusting

i'm a beastfag and i hate cyclops but this is too much. i don't wish this on the cyclops character. what the fuck.

>Why is everyone standing there like "Ah, well, Scott's dead again. So...that's...awkward..."

You're a fucking idiot. She didn't kill him

what happened?

The Phoenix offered her to return her loved ones back to life, but in true Jean Grey fashion, she refused because her happiness is more important than dozens of human lives getting a second chance.

at the expense of what? what was the price of bringing her friends back? that she would die?

she would be the phoenix again

This *is* bullshit. She may not have killed him physically but the implication is Fuck Scott lol. No need for this.

We'll always have 2004-2012, user.

You know, that and his last costume are probably the best costumes Scott has ever had. Yeah, the '90's one is iconic and okay, but it doesn't beat out the other two.

QUALITY

Man, remember that time when Cyclops was one of the most beloved mutants?
Like, what happened? Why the editors had to fuck him up like this?

Persevere user, we need one of ours on the inside

I tire of this will they won't they Phoenix bullshit. It was fine as the White Phoenix then after Hope everything got so damn tedious

She pulled the jane thor logic of people are suppose to die and stay dead. Not her of course

talking to a cyclopsfag in another thread. changed my mind.

you're reading too much into a panel you fag

See

>honestly they're shitting on beast by giving her an introductory line.
>Beast x Jean
please no

you have the worst fucking taste anyway, why would anyone give a shit?

Its okay Cyclopsfag, they'll bring Scott back within a few years because Movies.

Granted he won't be the Scott you WANT back but that's just how it is

Fuck you, that x visor costume was atrocious. The body condom in that picture was great though.

>remember that time when Cyclops was one of the most beloved mutants?
No.

he basically lost to wolverine popularity wise, so instead of carrying on the character they just dumped him forever