If you could live in one cartoon universe, which would it be?

If you could live in one cartoon universe, which would it be?

The comfiest one.

Star Trek

the one where I could get a qt gf

Phineas and Ferb's Danville is the best place to live in any cartoon.

It looks boring.

It's a land of superscience, music, and the most laidback people imaginable.

Zootopia tbqh

The world of Avatar isn't really that different from our reality except that a minority of the population has bending powers, assuming that you didn't (which statistically speaking you probably wouldn't) there would be no real difference between living there and living in this reality.
Depending on the time period in the star trek universe you would either be living a life as a dirt farming colonist or a bored hedonist assuming you weren't in starfleet.
It's basically just real life with talking animals, might be cool if fucking a sapient deer is your thing though.

>Not joining Starfleet

I mean, you're probably going to be fine so long as you aren't stationed on a ship called The Enterprise.

>It's basically just real life with talking animals, might be cool if fucking a sapient deer is your thing though.
Well, the furry sex is an added bonus, but a world in which everyone is an anthropomorphic animal with human intelligence just seems so much cooler than this world.

Exactly the same as where I live now except more innocent and I could be a cute duck.

And Hitler is still alive somehow.

I was thinking, how shit would the Avatar world have been without the Korean animation studio? They had to come up with a lot of the aesthetics and clothing and stuff.

Like the art style in Steven Universe compared to the awful pilot.

So discussing these parts should probably be done on Sup Forums and the western parts on Sup Forums

>Find General Trelane
>spend the rest of time living the life of sport, chivalry, and glory.

Yeah, I'm good with this as well.

>avatar isn't really different from our reality
Say that after the Avatar releases a bunch of spirits and conscripts you into her army of newly gifted air benders. You can refuse to go, but then in a month your state will be occupied and depleted of all its resources by an army of fascist metal benders.

>The world of Avatar isn't really that different from our reality except that a minority of the population has bending powers

I guess our world is equally fantastic because a small minority of people are billionaires and are double jointed, truly astounding!

I mean, we definitely have technological advancements that would make anyone in the Avatar world either be astounded or shit their pants in fear.

But starfleet only accepts the best and brightest of federation citizens.You are still posting on Sup Forums, and I doubt that sudden change of scenary will help you

This

the galaxy in wander over yonder, or wherever the bob's burgers people live. just something comfy

>But starfleet only accepts the best and brightest of federation citizens
Is this a joke?

Also size differences.

In the world where amicable bonds are supernatural forces

treasure planet could be fun, it has high technology, 18th century style and catgirls

Adventure Time

I don't know, probably an uneventful universe where nothing bad ever happens, no apocalypses, no monsters of the week and all of that shit.