Why are so many people in the "alt-right" vegans?

Why are so many people in the "alt-right" vegans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPy4pSw96_s&feature=youtu.be&t=13m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Hitler was a vegan.

>vegan
Really?

I believe that we should be mindful of animals, but not to the extent of not eating them altogether.

Something about her looks a little off...

Who cares? If the diet works for you and you're supplementing to make sure you get your proper vitamins, go for it.

Who in the alt-right is a vegan?

Then eat meat. No one is telling you what to do.

Why do you care what a vegan does?

Anyone who self labels themselves as part of the alt-right are either controlled opposition or useful idiots. Either are the enemy.

Its spelled VIRGINS

My wife and I are grocery store vegans but eat the meat I hunt and the fish I catch on weekends all the time.

The meat and dairy industry is absolutely disgusting and inhumane. Its also fucking terrible for the environment.

Now if I'm at a cookout or a bar/restaurant with friends, will I eat meat and dairy? Yeah sure, I'm not an attention seeking faggot and the food's good.

My wife's an amazing cook though and we've had company try her beef and cheese calzone, tell her it's the best they've ever had, and then inform them it's fake meat and fake cheese. Blows their minds.

If she was a dedicated cook I would never be able to do it, if I'm being honest.

>If she *wasn't* a dedicated cook

She's 1/8th jewish. And she renounced the alt-right label when she decided some people were serious when they advocated genocide. So apparently she has enough jewish on her to spaz the fuck out

Nice meme
Agreed
She's British
Just look into some of the minor "alt right" "e-celebs", there's a disproportionate number that are vegans
Agreed, that's why I put the term in quotes.
kek

Master race vegan reporting in. It's because I'm logical. Carnie cucks are forever going to be leftist fags. It's the way of the world.

>She's 1/8th jewish
Kek, good enough for Hitler though but oh wait.
>And she renounced the alt-right label when she decided some people were serious when they advocated genocide
Yeah she's retarded
>o-oh you can't use v-violence to remove them!

Why are there so many x?! Shut the fuck up. Your statements are baseless unless proven otherwise that, indeed, there are a disproportionate amount of vegans which are self-proclaimed adherents of the alt-right. Stop shitting up of the board.

MEMES

Oh sorry, guess we'll go back to making another thread about one article about another media source misquoting Trump, huh?

She's part Indian.

Really?

No, I recommend you do something better with your life.

cause veganism is healthy compared to the corn syrup, blood clotting carbohydrate filled slop fast food all of these other fat fucks eat

Literally this..
I eat fruits and veg all the time. I go fishing for a living. I bring home food. But when I don't, and it's autumn, friends bring me deer steaks. Good eatins.

I don't know. I never bought into the vegan meme.

Hurrr

>A is better than C so you shouldn't do B
solid logic

Because the alt-right attracts the same type of person as the SJW crowd. Pretentious, self-important cunt.

Yes. One of her grandmothers is either poo in loo or half poo in loo.

It makes sense if you believe in the non-aggression principle. Even if you don't think animals should have the same rights as people, you might find that unnecessarily killing an animal is objectionable. And believe it or not,not every vegetarian adopts their diet to virtue signal, I hate it when people ask why I'm not eating meat.

Memereux is vegetarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPy4pSw96_s&feature=youtu.be&t=13m41s