Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding.

do not read this comic

If he doesn't slam her face into the lockers next page I'm officially dropping this comic which I should have done already

Oh boy I wonder if Grey Cat will infuse yet more melodrama into this shitshow.

Oh hey, they aren't bobble heads in the first panel!

highres page

>it's not lucy
>had to think about it for a brief moment

Eeeyup.

He's...not going to hurt sue is he?

Aye Dee Kay bro, did we need a whole page to arrive at Sandy being the problem? Of course it's Sandy. I guess it means something that Sue had to search for the problem that hard, but as before, Sue has virtually never seemed like Mike's friend so it's the basis of the scene is kind of wonky.

>Every time someone mentions the word 'Sandy' Mike just elbow-drops them
Now that I'd read.
Don't hate on the artist's attempt to be kawaii instead of an old saggy hag.

BALLISTIC MIKE NOW. SMASH SOMETHING.

No. Only males get hurt.

>Sue's famous last words
It's been nice knowing you RIP

>Don't hate on the artist's attempt to be kawaii instead of an old saggy hag.

Then she shouldn't suck so goddamn hard at it, that it has managed to drive people away or to hate her vehemently.

Mike really earning the quotation marks around “nice guy”

I can't believe Sue is fucking dead.

What's your favorite month, user? Mine's December.

Don't girls have like 50% the upper body strength?

>it's lucy's fault things have been weird
>when she's been actively avoiding all potential drama to hang out with final fantasy cat

He'll rape her

kawaii

>Things have been a little weird since she came back.
Tell me about it. Remember last Friday when Mike suddenly screamed loudly during gym class?

Wait, no one remembers that?

To be fair, it's really been toned down since then. I think the proportions on this page, especially the full body shot in panel 1 are at least tolerable.

Mike was the victim user. You just don't understand the pressure he's under.

Could head-edit user have made his point?

Self harm is acceptable.

It's still really bad when compared to, let's say, how it was in 2013.
You've just been normalized to the lazy crap due to how long it has been going on, and that it used to be undeniably bad even for superweebs.

Could be, or she's just settled into the style change a bit more. There was a stretch where it was really jarring (the whole con chapter is the pinnacle for that), but I actually think it's looking pretty good these days. It helps that she's actually great with colour.

I could only hope so

I don't think so. I still think December and co. look the best and most mature, but the proportions have definitely evened out a little. If they only had actual feet or kemono paws it would be decent.

They've played that online game together for at least a year, how does being in the same guild never equal being friends to some people? And they've known each other since elementary school, that counts for something too

God I hope so. Even if it's just slapping her out of the way or something, I'd be satisfied. They can even have a little apology cavalcade afterwards.

We didn’t need a page. But MIKE did. He needs to hear it from someone that isn’t paulo

Yes these six kids have all known each other for half their lives, but they rarely seems to actually like each other. Sue in particular just for showing up so infrequently doesn't seem to be friends with anyone except Amaya.

This comic is not good with group dynamics and even overlooks pair dynamics when convenient. Paulo's been out of sorts lately so why hasn't he been turning to best bud David for support?

They have been regularly hanging out since elementary school. That is bare minimum qualification of friend

>Only person that knows it'd be about Sandy is Paulo
>Smashed his face in

>All to make Sue relevant

Why do people even read this comic?

I tried to but I could barely get through any of it before that stupid yoshi thing annoyed the shit out of me and forced me to stop. If that thing is any indication of the rest of the comic's quality, then I would prefer not to. Also, the whole "will they or wont they" thing gets annoying for me after a while

Drama Proxy. It's Lucy's hidden ability

No, it's still bad, the huge heads are her crutch because she refuses to put effort into the goddamned basics.
The steamrolled flat digital coloring and reliance on filters to make the background look less awful also reminds me too much of Flash "artists" and their halfassed ways of compensating.
In essence, it paradoxically reminds me of overrated shit from DeviantArt's crowned heydays.

Physically or mentally? He's a metaphorical atom bomb at either.

The Yoshi thing fades away eventually. The direction it takes "will they or wont they" is one of the few rather good things about the series.

Could we add /bcb/ - Bittersweet Candy Bowl to the titles of these threads? It makes it easier to find them.

This. We did so up until recently, and now nobody seems to be doing it.

Now that you mention it, when was the last time we saw those little shits?

Last thing I remember was a few chapters after December, in the hospital. Have they appeared since?

This is all OPs fault

Is this from some side comic? I don't remember this at all?

They were quietly kicked out of the comic. I liked to think Lucy left them in a sealed box in the middle of the desert.

tis' an edit, sir.

The first one is an edit of a panel from "December"; Sue doesn't have a fluffy tail and note the empty dialogue balloon.

The second probably is also but it's less easy to tell.

Do not read this comic.

First one's an edit, second one is an edit too but was still an actual line from Paulo to Sue in "Critical Hit"

You will never be bitchy enough to impress Lucy, Sue. Stop trying.

No, and thank every heavenly deity for that.
The resurgence of the weeaboo infestation made me expect them returning, but they didn't, and that's the only good development in the last few years.

Agreed. It does feel a little good that the last couple of scenes with Yashi were of her being emotionally destroyed and defeated.

I know exactly the kind of thing you're talking about, but I disagree. She has color theory down much better and doesn't pillow shade or shade with black constantly (meaning the same tone with decreased brightness which is an extremely common beginner mistake). Yes her art is flawed but the colour use is absolutely a step above 2000s DeviantArt tier shit.

Feels like the right time for a friendly reminder that Yashy knew about Mike having a girlfriend And it bothering Lucy since volume 1, A Difficult Choice, page 2

Forgot picrelated like a total dumbass

Look man, as long as this story is about ridiculously dramatic school youth who are also furries and shit? Having the artist be a woman entering menopause and trying to fight it by drawing childishly bad stuff is the least of the worries here.

Looks like somebody's about to 「Hit Za Groundo」 !

>Napkin doodle chapters showing David in English 1
>in AP classes now
truly the D E E P E S T L O R E

David is a secret genius who realized that only the last two years of high school matter for getting into college.

>Entering menopause
Are you stupid, or just pretending to be?

Yeah she probably has another 20 years before menopause

when are you going to give her babies, suit?

it's furries who aren't Lackadaisy, I won't

That means responsibility.

She's a basketcase, true and thorough.
Her E-sheltering means she's regressing in every aspect, so she's becoming childish, not demented.

what?

Lily also saw the drama bomb coming from miles away and did nothing to stop it. She was still treated as a fountain of wisdom by the comic.

JFC these two do NOT need to breed, they are far too mentally unstable and egocentric to actually rear children.

Now that's Lucy's job.

Mike must be losing it.
He's talking to himself.

I've followed this comic for a month and nothings happened.
Is this normal?

Yes

Mike has a violent streak and can be vicious with words to the point of making you want to kill yourself but I don't think he has it in him to hit a girl.

Unless he does and Abbey sees. Then Mike and Abbey duke it out in the hallway.

Again just glazing over the bit where they've been in a guild together for close to a year (give or take, I'm not good at tracking how time passes in the comic). Sue might not be a main focus but she's been around for every major event and then some.

And Paulo has never been the talk-about-whats-wrong type. When he tried talking to David about his Lucy/Tess/Jasmine triangle he kept getting hit with the 'are you gay or something' shit and got defensive.

you guys have a high expectation of a good fight from a comic where actual suicide attempts look silly

> they've been in a guild together for close to a year
Which has come up twice, I think? With so little face-time it's just too easy to forget that Sue exists or believe that she's consequential in any way.

>Paulo has never been the talk-about-whats-wrong type
He talked to David about his frustration with Jasmine not spending time with him.

>too easy to forget that Sue exists or believe that she's consequential in any way.
I don't care man, I still love her. She's such a failure in every way yet still has the strength get out of bed every morning, look in the mirror, and make an active decision to not kill herself over how pathetic her life is. Plus, she's a cutie as a tomboy.

Pretty sure Sue's gonna be the only one to end up with a stable, decent life. She'll think it's boring and be frustrated she didn't have a more exciting career, but in the end she'll be happy.

She seems the bitter and grumpy type to me.

Sue suffers in silence. She'll go not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Good to see another Sue fan, but I disagree. Sue is much better with short hair.

Forgot pic. Ah well, isn't she cute?

David is special. Paulo knows that whatever he says David will never think worse of him for it.

I only go to these threads for the JoJo memes. I've never read this comic once and don't know what's going on.

>I broke up with my boyfriend
Taeshi did this.

Honestly Taeshi could have handled that a lot better. Obviously people are going to wonder what happens to characters that vanish without a trace, like that dog that was obsessed with David (Kazuni? Who cares) and she got rude with her responses on tumblr about that

they look like less "chibized" in that page

>Which is why I don't shove David into everything

She does that now at the worst times.

>tfw we won't get dynamic and healthy shippings like Mike/Sue and Augustus/Lucy.
>instead get forced and flat Mike/Lucy

>Mike/Sue
>Augustus/Lucy
>Healthy
What are you serious? The first pair can't handle drama when it's presented in front of them. The second pair involves a guy in a gang dating the girl who messed up the gang's boss who also has anger problems. The other girl Final Fantasy Cat put so much on the line to get away from that nonsense. He wouldn't bring Lucy into that hell either.
Good bait though, riled me up pretty good

>She hates custom characters based on her series
>"OH LOOK A RECOLOR/EDIT OF SOMETHING THAT I MADE. NOPE. ONLY MY CHARACTERS MATTER AND THE ONES MY FRIENDS MADE ARE NOW UNCANON BECAUSE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT IN MY COMIC."
>series is now 80% drama, and 74% less quirky and entertaining

Like mentioned, the annoying pets become less prominent as things progress. The main reason anyone still sticks with this comic is because it managed to catch lightning in a bottle a couple of times and we're all just chasing the dragon. The "will the or won't they" thing gets handled pretty fucking unexpectedly in chapter 68 and that alone is worth the read. But I can't tell you if it's worth your time to read everything leading up to it, it starts pretty fucking clichéd and stays that way for a long time before things start improving (A lot of webcomics do, really).
A decent stand-alone chapter to jump to would be "62. Feline Filibuster" if you want a better example of the "golden age" without it being spoilery. It's mostly a playful slice-of-life chapter that makes use of most of the cast in a way that doesn't require any prior knowledge about them and takes a break from the heavy drama while hinting enough of it to make things interesting. If you read that and still think it's insufferable then better to just stay the fuck away and save yourself our misery. You might be better off for it.

Come on. Next to mikexLucy and MikexSandy, they both look like perfectly healthy relationships.

... Maybe something is wrong with Mike. I'm sensing a pattern.

>The main reason anyone still sticks with this comic is because it managed to catch lightning in a bottle a couple of times and we're all just chasing the dragon.
>If you read that and still think it's insufferable then better to just stay the fuck away and save yourself our misery. You might be better off for it.
I'm just here to watch Grey Cat suffer.
That's what I've been here for since before these threads started and that's what I'll keep coming back for long after these threads have lost steam.
As of the last few years, business is booming.

>I'm just here to watch Grey Cat suffer.
Christ, you've been getting that in spades. The last 10 chapters have been almost nothing but him suffering and this week is looking up, too. Just keep reading the updates in that case.

Oh I do.
It's been fun. But these threads are fun too.
Especially whenever the JoJo edit guy shows up.

what a bratty bitch. Who honestly thinks a personality like hers is attractive? I don't care if she has it busy at work, you can still be a decent animal being.
"I really don't like the way she treats you."
What business is it of yours how mike's relationship with his friends are going? Go fucking model somee sluts or something, failcat.