Democratic states want to join Canada

metro.co.uk/2016/11/13/theres-a-plan-for-democrat-states-to-sack-it-off-and-join-canada-6256142/

So from tears to straight up treason. Why do liberals hate their country and democracy?

we don't want them either

God I hate living in California sometimes.

Where is a good state to move to? I used to live in Pennsylvania and it was comfy but fuck the snow.

Take them leaf

What are you looking for in a state?

>NV joining Canada
>thinking the hookers and gambling state would take that risk

Hehe it look like Canada has a big dongus and america is the puddle of pee pee haha thats a funny word peee peee hehe NICE

These leafshits are getting cocky. It's time we end this once and for all and take canada for our own.

Honestly if it didn't cost you the West Coast that would be a pretty good deal.

I wish a nigga would.

The leftist ground forces would be slaughtered, and the Silicon Valley financiers would be executed for treason.

kek

fuck off we're full

Get cucked burgers. We will own you. This is the beginning of the unstoppable Canadian empire.

I live in PA. Definitely comfy af. Also a blue state so we could use your help painting it red.

VA is essentially warmer PA but with more traffic and somewhat pricier land. (And getting pricier, but it's a good time to buy)

But we need 100 million people. If those states are added to our country we'll have one of the largest GDPs on earth.

And that, grandson, was when The US and Russia decided to annex the North.

Divide and conquer Soros tactics. If he and the DNC, as well as their constituents cant rig the election, they will work to divide where they can. Its the only move they have.

GOOD
RIDDANCE

>Amerilards try to make America great again by electing Drumpf
>end up losing all their important states and becoming Canada's bitch

?those north koreashits are getting cocky. Its time we end this all and take korea for our own.
>those vietshits are getting cocky. Its time we end this all and take Vietnam for our own.
those afghanshits are getting cocky. Its time we end this all and take afghanistan for our own.
>those iraqshits are getting cocky. Its time we end this all and take Iraq for our own.

>CA

Haha, canada couldn't even begin to handle the inflex of illegals with their limp-wristed government.

People lord Canada up like it's some magical land where leftism prevails, when in actuality it's literally just filtered America that no one gives a shit about.

if my state leaves for CanadaI sure as shit ain't staying here in this state
fucking traitors

Trade for Alberta, Sasetchewan and Manitoba and you got a deal.

Go to Maine I live there very few niggers and spics And the lowest crime rate in the country

The funny thing is I take the South's side in discussions of the Civil War, but I would happily see a modern day Sherman wreck the Worst Coast's shit if they tried the same thing.

I guess I'm a hypocrite, but if the South couldn't do it I wouldn't want to see the liberals get away with it.

Wait, let it happen.
>cali and blablabla secede
>Trump uses that as a casus belli
>invades traitor states and Canada in the process
>kills liberals on the way
>every liberal is now replaced with a redpilled man

Before anymore delusions of grandure cucky leafs should be reminded the article says this is an impossibility and just a bunch of Cucks tweeting ideas.

lol?
1950s Korea and 1960s Vietnam could fuck up le current year canada. Not even a contest...

Is it almost that time already?

>liberal states want to come to Canada only to realize that only 3 cities in canada are liberal and they're surrounded by even more conservatives

pls happen, i want to drink sweet liberal tears when they figure out they hopped out of the conservative frying pan and into the conservative frying pan up north. cuckdeau only got elected because of harper's shady shit.

this just shows you the freeloader mentality the west has
>want to leave our country
>latch on to another established country like a parasite instead of trying to make it on your own

with what army they want to secede?

the multicultural transage squad of hugs?
the faggotery artillery cuckpany?
the glorious vanguard of rape induced ptsd survivors feminists?

those states don't grown their on food and want to just be part of other nation?

they think the federal goverment are willing to let them go?
those idiots would not last a month if they try to betray America, the real America

We'd give them up if they weren't coastal properties.

Maybe let everyone from those areas just immigrate to Canada? Seems like a more reasonable compromise.

>pic related will NEVER, EVER happen

Fuck no idea rather live in a liberal hell hole but still be American. I will never be a fucking leaf

Go away

Tired of them being called the "democratic" party though.

I feel like Nevada is like "g-guys, I dunno about this. Guys. Guys no."

Plz do

Bye bye America as a world power if this happens

Why would parts of the country join Canada?
The people who want to join can just move to Canada

CHECKED

>wasted

day of the rake imo

genuinely considering it. it seems comfy as all hell. sell me on it bb

I'd hardly call any country with a first past the post system "democratic".

I'd like to see them try in Trumps America

The entirety of New England and East Coast Canada is like that desu. Really comfy place.

>Canada decides to annex several American states
>The US gets 13 new stars.

WA here

fuck that shit

Fuck off "Democrats".

Only true map, even got Labrador right!

>Democratic states commit treason, join canada
>Canada-US war
>US starts to invade canada
>Either canada does nothing and the US wins or canada strike the enemy back in which case the US also wins
I don't know why you are concerned mate, who wouldn't want to go on a war against trudeau?

desu I've always wanted to live in canada, it'd be really cool if I didn't even have to move to do so

socalfag here, I'm down for this

have fun with your niggers lmao

Yes yes yes

if hillary won, i thought the south was planning to secede

why would you be against this, let them go if they must

cool clickbait v cool

Wasn't treason when the confederacy was trying to secede. To people from the south it was and still is patriotism

>New England and New York going to Canada
i will take "shit that would never happen" for 1000, Alex

Hey crazier things have happened, like a reality tv star getting elected president.

Not sure what's patriotic about becoming Canadian though.

Call me sheltered, but it's very strange hearing how SJW Cali is when I've lived in it my whole life and I haven't seen hide nor hair of any SJW, at least in Sacramento, even between all the different schools I've been to.

no one here likes Canada
Minnesota has more in common
and trying to move to Canada would kick off a war here, no joke. Not even the feds vs states, i mean infighting.

The point was that it's not treason. It's trying to have a country that can rule itself by its own values.

Please make this happen guys,
I really want to move to a place that's warm instead of this ice shithole I live in now

kek confirms

>Long island
>trump territory
>I would be living in Canada
Please no.

Well of course there'd be a war. I wasn't saying there wouldn't be one.

Not the first time someone who is a star got elected. Ever hear of Ronald Reagan?

I know, but the libtards honestly think people in the North East share the same values as the libcucks on the west coast?

Democrats need to stop being so butthurt. Democrats got the first black president in office, followed by the first black president, so I don't see what they can bitch about.

I see your point to the North the south was treason but at least they formed their own nation to be patriotic about. There is nothing patriotic about forcibly leaving your own nation to join another then all you are left with is treason.

Allright I've had it Sup Forums I'm sure we can all agree we are sick of the Leaves and their relentless shitposting THE DAY OF THE RAKE is close at hand and soon we will fill the streets chanting

RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD

Leaves you have been warned if I see one more fucking shitpost I will start THE DAY OF THE RAKE there will be rakes and leaf blowers everywhere Autumn is over and spring is coming it's time to RAKE THE YARD.

At least Reagan wasn't _totally_ braindead. I'd take Reagan in his final, alzheimer's days over this

Fuck.No.

They outnumber true Canadians and we don't have term limits for the Prime Minister. We'd be living under a dystopian nightmare.

Your democrats/liberals are retarded and have a romanticized view of Canada thanks to the media shilling Toronto and Vancouver as a representative of our entire country desu. In many ways, Canada's more traditionally conservative and racist than most parts of American, even.

How do we correct the libcucks' view of leafland, Sup Forums?

Call it what you want. This is of course all ridiculous, but come what may the next four years are not going to be fun for anyone. Hope you didn't think it would all just blow over after the election.

waaat they won't be wanting to join canada once those libtards figure out that canada actually has immigration laws.

why would they want to join a racist country like canada?

lynch dude weed

I think Trump critics might be pleasantly surprised. Time will tell.

We can't desu, the liberal parts of Canada (which make up nearly 50% of our population despite taking up only 1% of our landmass) will riot.

you heard it here folks, its futile

It's a good point, but also a lie by omission. The margin of Trumps victory in the popular vote and electoral college would be HUGE without California.

lol sorry I couldnt resist

on a serious note shut down immigration elect right wing leaders, and have more guns in your country then you do people

worked for us

It's not so much about Trump himself, but about the growing divisions. It's getting serious and could get out of hand one way or another. Remember, deep down people are animals. Anything is possible.

Texas.

We have beaners, but they will be gone soon enough.

Yea the great salt chimpout will end but the problems are still there. Division in America has been unbelievable since Obama Trump has some job to fix it.

That is NOT a live by omission. The president elect would not have changed.

There's a bunch of people claiming they'll run for PM next election that were inspired by Trump.

O'Leary wants to fix our economy and literally says "Make Canada Great Again"
Leitch is a based grill who wants to shut down immigration and deport shitskins
Bernier wants to stop accepting rapefugees and non-whites and give more power to the provinces instead of the feds.

I'm just worried if there's too much conservatives running, Trudeau will steal the win again solely because our multiple party system will split the right-wing vote.

Exactly how much further would it be until America has a civil war? I love hearing libtards crying about how they "don't want to be part of the US"

America is definitely separated right now but I think there's a long road until actual civil war, or even large violent conflicts(other than the chimpouts going on right now)

He's not the person to fix it. Clearly it's getting worse. But that should be obvious.

i'm in nj, i would literally die fighting to stop this.
i never want to be a fucking leaf.
i even voted for hillary but only because of trumps stance on climate.

Wonder which Democrat so celebrities in America will run? We could have an even more meme next election.

Good, and you can take the eastern half of PA with you, just make western PA and Ohio one state

>give more power to the provinces
Great just what we need, more Wynne retardation.

pls no

Not sure who can. Hillary couldn't have either she was just Obama's third term with a vagina.

O'Leary is a disgusting degenerate kike and Leitch is just an opportunist. Bernier is the most popular candidate and the most pragmatic choice. I wish the party would choose a social conservative but I guess it's not practical in this day and age.

If I were in CA, I would go to UT.

>88.6% White or European.
13% Hispanic/Latino (of any race).
1.8% American Indians and Alaskan Natives.
2.8% Asian-American.
1.3% Pacific Islander.
>1.6% African American.
6.9% Some other race.