Evolution is a fact

So, in a cancerous thread, solipsistic nuts who believe in mythology tried to disprove evolution

>inb4
scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/

nap.edu/read/6024/chapter/4

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/topics.php?topic_id=14

anthro.palomar.edu/evolve/evolve_3.htm

Evolution is a fact, show me why it wouldn't be.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/~humanbio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It violates the second law of thermodynamics.

how.

wow this post made my neurons activate

Earth is a closed system. also
>theory
>fact
Pick one.

>Not reading the first posted article
>scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/

how is Evolution falsifiable then?

it isn't. because it's not science.

Darwin was a Jew

i violated your mom last night

niggers

>Still not reading the first article

>Earth is a closed system

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>the earth is a closed system
>The sun exists

How are ameriflaps this retarded?

Then explain niggers. Checkmate Darwin

wow you're right.
we totally don't get meteors, gravitational interaction, all sorts of EM waves from everything that is outside of the earth.
sorry for being so dense.
i should have remembered that the earth is a closed system.
thanks for reminding me.

>scientific America
>laughable

anyways, what is this kind of shit doing on Sup Forums? did you not read the rules?

get out newfag

Evolution would only work if there were a constant source of power that earthlings could use, like a sun
Too bad such a thing has never been observed

>it's a misunderstanding!!
Right, still nothing to support your little "theory."
>indirect evidence
My fucking sides, look it's fucking NOTHING.
>b-but muh sun and muh THEORY of gravity!

I agree with you.

But when the left starts up the
>gender is a social construct
>there are over 5000 genders
>biology textbooks are wrong
horseshit

Let's just say I start looking for any weapon to strike back with, and religious bullshit seems to trigger the fuck out of SJWs.

>Not knowing what a scientific theory is
You sound like my redneck uncle. Great, hard working man, but dumb as a box of rocks.

>>theory
>>fact
>Pick one.
please be trolling

he's probably trolling but there are americans who believe this

It is. If you find a bunny in the same sedimentary layer as a dinosaur, evolution crumbles.

promise me, some of us aren't that stupid

>theories which can't be proven wrong aren't science
>theories
jesus fuck what is wrong with you
are you too dense to realize that evolution is regarded as fact because it's the most logical reason for why we are here today?

It's immediately falsifiable when there exists fossils of modern chickens, cows, rabbits and/or bananas.

Nope, he's either genuinely stupid, or a teenager from the Bible Belt with Christian parents who brainwashed him.

I believe that evolution exists, but the odds of life being created on a planet with no life are almost impossible. I believe that life was created on another planet and Earth was seeded by beings from this planet. Hence aliens and the stories in the bible and other religious texts.

Evolution is a fact, and so is human biodiversity produced by evolution.

That's another great point that I neglected to bring up. In order for something to be accepted as scientific, it has to be falsifiable. There is nothing falsifiable in evolution, hence it should be sent the way of phrenology as a bunk pseudoscience.

Evolution is a THEORY at most.
There is no definitive way to test the theory of Evolution because you can't watch it happen therefore you can't test it. How many witnesses do you know have seen Evolution happen before their very eyes?

>b-but it doesnt work like that!
Expect the Evolutard to pull the same old shit out of their ass.

>what are dogs

see

>not reading the articles

It is falsifiable. Find a fossil of a modern mammal in the sedimentary layers of the dinosaurs, and evolution crumbles.

>you can't watch it happen
literally genetics

See Gravity is also a scientific theory.

Also, modern bananas and cows are very different from wild bananas.

Also, you probably never have generations of your family rearing goldfish to see how many dozens of breeds have been created from just the ancestoral strain of carp. Oh yeah, you're not a filthy Asian. It's observable, but you just refused to see it.

Please ignore Google's attempt at political censorship:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/~humanbio/

>and evolution crumbles
So it's not fact, then. Thank you for proving my point.

A hypothesis becomes a theory after it's been tested over and over, peer reviewed over and over, etc. You're an example of what is wrong ion this world- people trying to talk about shit they don't understand

>Christianity is wholly compatible with the theory of evolution, and yet we still get the same fucking cucky mccucks every single thread being assblasted as if it's some kind of affront to God

which reputable scientist said it was a fact?
or was it your pastor telling you that science regards it as a fact?

And Evolution has not been tested and peer reviewed sufficiently. Try again, though. It's entertaining to watch you evolution pseudoscientists try to save your failing ideology.

>science is fact
>it's not science if it's falsifiable
>it's falsifiable? then it's not fact then
Wow, just wow.

>Sup Forums still falling for this b8
i swear to god you people are all retards

hahah you fucking con-man. IF you find a modern mammal in the same sedimentary layer as a dinosaur's, evolution crumbles.

read the bloody articles

You can now apply to the most retarded post of the week.

"tested" "peer reviewed"
evolution isn't a fucking experiment dumbass. it's a way to explain genetics, natural selection, why there are dinosaur bones in the ground. please enlighten us with your superior theory which explains things better and more simply than evolution.

Same bait as islam, abortian and christian threads anyway.

He's not smart enough to read. He needs his mommy and daddy to read to him from the bible.

Jeez I thought people on Sup Forums were STEM

it's too much fun

Evolution does not imply lack of cosmic effect.

Maybe the positions of the stars in the skies helped some species hunt / gather resources required for survival?

Reflection of the moon and stars of water at night. Would that make Evolution sacred geometrical?

I thought most people on Sup Forums knew gay marriage was wrong, but some current threads on the front page prove otherwise

Never say never. It could happen, making it inherently unreliable as a """science."""
>read muh articles
Read a bible. Religion has more merit and reliability than OH HURR EVOLUTION IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD ACCEPT BUT IF WE FIND SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T FIT MUH HYPOTHESIS THEN IT CRUMBLES.

You fucking idiots have no concept of how bipolar your little theory is.

It's called visiting a museum, reading up on human biology. Just because something is too complicated for you doesn't mean it isn't real, you fucking fairy. Jesus, do we have to wipe your ass when you take a shit too?

>bible
>reliable

Your Bible is corrupted by greedy human minds. Only the Quran is the true Word of Allah.

And Allah knows best.

>people on the supposed "redpill" board have bought into the "humans are monkeys" Jewpill

>Reflection of the moon and stars of water at night. Would that make Evolution sacred geometrical?
Absolutely incoherent

I think it's hilarious that evolutionists use the idea of evolution as evidence against God.
It tells you that not a damn one of them has thought it through... to the end.

>Never say never. It could happen, making it inherently unreliable as a """science."""
Hahah just as gravity COULD just disappear. Just as fossils COULD turn into live newts. lol you idiot.

>Read a bible. Religion has more merit and reliability than OH HURR EVOLUTION IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD ACCEPT BUT IF WE FIND SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T FIT MUH HYPOTHESIS THEN IT CRUMBLES.

You fucking idiots have no concept of how bipolar your little theory is.
Damn, you obviously have NO concept at all of what constitutes as evidence.

>just go to a museum
Wow I'm convinced.
>it's just too complicated for you
No, it's very simple actually. Evolution is a bullshit lie but you're too dense to realize it.

>Shitty book written by sand niggers has more validity than proven science
Wew lad

Another who doesn't know what evolution is.

Nobody has ever said that Humans are monkeys. We share a common ancestor, that's it.

Current Sup Forums meme is being christian fundamentalists because everyone here is a contrarian faggot

Nobody says that it disproves God though. That's why I don't understand why Christfags get so triggered by it.

Let me break it down for you.

When you open the fridge does the light not turn on? Unless you're homeless and you have no fridge and which case why have you not given one a flashlight?

The Burden of Proof is on you to disprove God. Good luck, you're going against quite a number of years of history.
Holy shit
>evolution
>proven
PICK ONE.

>Religion has more merit and reliability
prove it objectively. as far as history shows, religion is anything but reliable.
>OH HURR EVOLUTION IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD ACCEPT BUT IF WE FIND SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T FIT MUH HYPOTHESIS THEN IT CRUMBLES.
yeah that's how science works. go ahead and disprove evolution as it stands today. nobody's stopping you.

I can't tell what is or is not bait anymore.

I agree with you. Sup Forums should have bought into Plato's "humans are featherless birds" Greekpill.

again i have no idea what you're trying to convey. quit using analogies, you're really bad at them.

>The Burden of Proof is on you to disprove
>literally the opposite
You're fucking funny, mate!

>objectively
Pic related, a book I can touch using one of my five main senses.
You can't disprove something that has no evidence.

(((115 IQ)))

Great rebuttal dumbass

The earth is an open system, this is because the sun provides the earth energy, when the sun dies so will the earth because the earth will run out of energy to oppose the oncoming tide of equilibrium.

The sun losing it's energy is equilibrium itself.

>i dont know what a positive assertion is: the post

Well for one there has never been a case of abiogenesis ever observed or proven and there never will be. I challenge any of you to show an example of abiogenesis. Macroevolution falls apart when you realize abiogenesis does not exist.

it amazes me that someone painted him with such details. mind blowing

>Read the Bible
>My religion is the right one and all the other ones are wrong because I say it is

Are you guys really rejecting evolution? lol

Have you never been outside? You do know we have a sun that dumps energy on us?

Disproving God's existence is impossible. You can look everywhere in the universe, not find God, and you'll still say "well he's somewhere idk where lel".
It's unscientific, unlike evolution, which you can easily disprove if you have sufficient evidence. If you pull out a modern chicken's fossils right next to those of a dinosaur, congrats, you've successfully disproven all of evolution.

Then Evolution isn't even a theory. It's a belief.
Gravity is testable.

>Bananas
Not sure where you're going with that one bud.

>Rearing Gold Fish
Can dogs and humans produce together lol? That's not evolution, that's weird genetic mutations.

No you ignorant fool, the burden of proof isn't on someone to disprove a negative. Please read OP's links. Your fundamentalist parents seem to have brainwashed you to a point of no return.

You're asking me to disprove God, as you are the one with the positive assertion "god exists". The Burden of Proof means that you are to prove that which is claimed to be correct, not disprove what someone else say is correct.

Evolution is probably fact. So is the big bang. God exists all the same.

How about instead of using metaphors like a faggot- turn off fox news, get the hell off Sup Forums and watch a few documentaries about human biological history and evolution instead of completely talking out of your ass and looking like a dumbshit

I'll try again.

When you use your eyes, what kind of light is passing your iris? Is it artificial? Is it natural?

Where does this light originate from?

With some exceptions of blind animals, aren't there species of animals who solely use their eyes to survive? No, it's a combination of their brain, their eyes and their bodies that hunt or gather food and water. They stay alive.

Now do these successful hunter gathers reproduce? Maybe not, maybe that's why there's so many failures living amongst us today.

Fuck your sun, fuck your stars and fuck your intelligence.

where did i say that I rejected evolution.
I'm just saying that if you can disprove it with sufficient evidence i'll slowly but surely come to the conclusion that evolution is wrong. But until that day comes, I'm sticking to the theory of evolution.

bingo. Watch the evolutionists do mental gymnastics.

Sure, there may be some sort of entity outside our dimension, but it sure as hell isn't as it is described in any of the worlds religions.

I have no quarrels with Deism.

Real question here: Are people just larping as science deniars or do we really have people on this board who dont understand very basic grade 4 biology.

I mean pretty much all of modern biology is founded on the idea of evolution through natural selection. If it was false then why does it help us understand biology so well?

Oh look, I just proved Islam is true. Accept allah you fucking infidel.

>weird genetic mutations
so you believe in genetic mutations, but you don't believe that those mutations can be passed down generationally to eventually change a species?

Stfu nut

People can see when you reply to yourself on this board, numbnuts.

And so does Evolution, why are you completely ignoring the goldfish part of the "observable, testable result"? The current strains are so far apart now that it's not possible to breed oranda goldfish to say, bubble-eyes or pearlscales now, and yet they're all goldfish.