Star was supposed to return days ago, but Disney postponed season 3B for no fucking reason

Star was supposed to return days ago, but Disney postponed season 3B for no fucking reason
twitter.com/Hug_bees/status/958555171394433024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
darbobot.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-drawings.html
twitter.com/disneychanneljp/status/956134369403461632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sabrina is best girl.

Yeah, she is

Sabrina gets her own episode when?

what would a Sabrina episode look like?

Sabrina getting injured. Also character development.

You Starfan are naive
Us SUfags have been fucked over for years with delayed episodes
The only reason I care anymore is Stockholm syndrome

She spends the whole episode flipping a coin a là Two-Face to decide which sexuality she will be on every occasion.

It's really sad she is prone to miscarriage.

Sabrina was a teen mom.

Teen pregnancy episode when?

We have Star's coming of age already covered in Deep Dive, with allusions of her first orgasm, understanding of her own sexuality and with corresponding reactions from her parents (who is afraid of it) and Eclipsa (who encourages Star's experiments).

>i miss you too guys

Marco impregnates Star when?

Tom's reaction to this news?

>January 22nd
;_;

Sabrina gets impregnated when?

Test.

So teen's pregnancy looks rather logical as a next step, and 'Marco Jr' ep looks promising.

Which leads to Tom being cucked again.

>This is Bulgaeboff being thrown out of castle's window Game of Thrones-style after he catches Star and Marco in the act double episode
Nefcy you glorious madwoman

>YWN help Sabrina when she's injured.

Who cares, star vs is trash anyways

Being Sabrina is suffering.

Quiz.

>Sabrina

Fuck you user.

They're gonna cancel it, aren't they?

They fucked up the show so bad that Disney is trying to kill it now?

It's been renewed for a fourth season.

Is Sabrina for impregnation?

..on Cancelled Network.

Disney XD is not cancelled yet

That's a Disney way to say Nicktoons.

Only if you get off to fetuses being terminated.

Why?

>Interdimensional Field Trip

You mean interdimensional field trip featured an abortion?

Eh, Disney can kill the show and eat that cost.

Everybody loved Star vs. at the end of season 2 and by the mid-point of season 3, I can't think of anybody who likes this show.

>that user who doesn't watch the show

Damn.
Poor Sabrina.

I can see this happening. I'd like to see this.

Any benevolent drawfriends wanna draw this?

>Deep Dive, with allusions of her first orgasm, understanding of her own sexuality and with corresponding reactions from her parents (who is afraid of it) and Eclipsa (who encourages Star's experiments).
wait, what?

Do you remember how Moon and River reacted on Star's night shenanigans? What's literally the respons of parents whose daughter is starting to show her sexuality. They are afraid and trying to scary her/downplay it.
At the same time, Size Queen Eclipsa literally advising Star to go on and explore her new feelings.

why are you fucks shoving sexuality and miscarriages into this? jesus christ you're worse than tumblr sometimes you know Sup Forums?
t. filthy crossboarder

they are trying to save you from awful episodes. be thankful.

>Mulder is an autistic extradimensional bug alien
>Scully is a Mexican
>Cancer Man is a sexy lizard
What even is this AU

Do you know who Daron Nefcy is?
She is raving fetishist gestalt entity of Sup Forums given flesh.

>fug

>Leah
>the creator's full name is Daron Leah Nefcy

Bravo Nefcy

Jackie comes back and hooks up with Star. Marco comes out as trans and dates Tom. Random Mewmen women in the background will have hijabs.

MISHA MEMORIZED WHO JACKIE IS
I believed in you!

she is for hugs

And cuddles.

>Season 4
>"Which character is gay next?"

you ready, Sup Forums?

All of them. Star Vs will finally be 100% diverse when nobody is straight or cis.

Janna.

>"Which character is gay next?"
Next?
What's this about people obsessing about sabrina?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SHIP THESE CHARACTERS WITHOUT MY SALT?

Endgame right here

Savino did SS and incest comics if you know how to find it,try looking Nefcy old blogspot, she is totally into some fetish and shit like cucking by your ancestor
youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE darbobot.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-drawings.html
And I would honestly wouldnt be suprised it Hirsch legit had some thought of his sister sometimes...

genuine schizophrenia.

Good, now go back to .

This emotion right here is the actual reason Star threads have been so dead lately.

It seems all Disney shows are being delayed. The mouse is planning an Exterminatus of show bombs for March.

Also possibly to line up for other countries catching up with Season 3. Behold the Jap dub: twitter.com/disneychanneljp/status/956134369403461632

>ywn get to feed, dress and bathe your cute wannabe cheerleader gf after she breaks her arms and legs for the 4th time this year

Why live?

>YWN comfort her as her limbs heal.

yeah this was my first thought

attempting to let the hype build up a bit more to shake up the fandom, rather than air the rest of the season in late January and force fans to realize practically the entire season was fucking nothing

and help her wipe her butt

I feel like were better off without the rest of season 3. Id rather watch season 1

But if they draw it out and build up more hype, that'll generate even more fan backlash if 3b turns out to be just as disappointing as 3a was.

that's definitely what's going to happen unless the season finale hits it out of the park (I actually do think it's possible that 4 could be a good season if they get their shit together)

I was thinking along the lines of Disney attempting to delay the inevitable disappointment while also making people more eager for the show to return since it's been so long. given how calm/apathetic the fandom's seemed since the last new episode, a January premiere might have felt too soon

>sometimes

Fucking, yamerooo!

>Star Vs the Forces of Evil
>there's no forces of evil for her to fight now

Maybe the real forces of evil was the friends we made along the way.

I like the show still

Nope, he knows everyone. It's shit now, everybody pack it in, we're done with this show.

>mfw cosplayed as Adult Marco
>Trying to find a cutie that dressed up like Hekapoo
>0 Hekapoo cosplays.
>Instead all these young girls and teenagers dressed as Star want to take pictures with me.
>Some parents look at me with anger/disgust.

Hopefully this year I can meet a Thiccapoo

Oh look, the cuckoulding series series for cucks got cucked out new episodes.
How disappointing...

So, who's gonna be corrupted?

Why must you tell lies on the internet, user?

youtu.be/WEVE5GFhJr4

aw damn

It's not a lie user, I went to Disneyland on Halloween.

Star is me and the pudding is S3

Since there's no forces of evil to be currently concerned about the writers should use the downtime to pull off a Hail Mary.

>Filler episode involving Omnitraxus
>Take the route that AT took with Cuber and his graybles but instead it's Omni and alternate universes.
>Pad out season with episodes featuring all the shipping what ifs with occasional veiled hints that trace back to the prime universe's plot.
>Everyone gets their ship and the writers have plenty of time to get a sustainable plot ready.

>Come to Star thread
>Sabrinafags everywhere
It's like you want us permabanned.